Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Logitech UE 6000 Noise Cancelling Headphones - €39.80 Delivered [Logitech.com]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,382 ✭✭✭Sono

No cancellation email my end but not too hopeful of getting them considering it was 5 days ago I ordered,oh and their customer service sucks!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,178 ✭✭✭bajer101

I got a reply to my support mail telling me that they are out of stock and that the order will be cancelled. I ordered the white pair at 9:30am Monday morning.

• Registered Users Posts: 27 GaffCCFC

Order mine very early Monday morning, black ones showing out of stock. I figured more likelihood of there being more black models so went with that even though I would have preferred white ones.

Just arrived to my office now. Must say I am absolutely chuffed for getting these at under €40. You can tell even by the packaging and presentation that it is worth far and away more than that.

For those of you who are still waiting for the delivery, you will be very happy. The sound quality is fantastic and it comes with a splitter connection too so your friend/other half can plug there headphones in to yours when travelling.

Great alert OP.

• Registered Users Posts: 19 quikfinder

GaffCCFC wrote: »
    Order mine very early Monday morning, black ones showing out of stock. I figured more likelihood of there being more black models so went with that even though I would have preferred white ones.

Just arrived to my office now. Must say I am absolutely chuffed for getting these at under €40. You can tell even by the packaging and presentation that it is worth far and away more than that.

For those of you who are still waiting for the delivery, you will be very happy. The sound quality is fantastic and it comes with a splitter connection too so your friend/other half can plug there headphones in to yours when travelling.

Great alert OP.

Thanks for your message. Was everything brand new or refurbished?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 487 ✭✭Chorus_suck

This post has been deleted.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators Posts: 4,739 Mod ✭✭✭✭nava

Did the status changed to "Out on Delivery"? mine still shows as Import Scan since last night.

• Registered Users Posts: 27 GaffCCFC

quikfinder wrote: »
    Thanks for your message. Was everything brand new or refurbished?

Everything seems to be brand new to me anyway.

Sorry I meant was there a status "out for delivery" or similar before changed to Delivered?

• Registered Users Posts: 745 ✭✭✭illdoit2morrow

nava wrote: »
    Sorry I meant was there a status "out for delivery" or similar before changed to Delivered?

I can't remember the name of the three stages, but I was at the first stage this morning and the package was delivered, the status is now 'delivered'.

I don't think it ever went to 'out for delivery'.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 279 ✭✭turniphead

Thanks very much op. I got mine this afternoon and I'm delighted with them. The quality is excellent. I've never had headphones with active-noise cancelling before! Incredible sound. I'm in my own little world wearing them :)

• Registered Users Posts: 333 ✭✭KathleenF

Hi all -

Probably a stupid question, but do UPS deliver on a Saturday? No sign of mine yet. Looking forward to receiving them based on the reviews so far!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,402 ✭✭✭Tinie

KathleenF wrote: »
    Hi all -

Probably a stupid question, but do UPS deliver on a Saturday? No sign of mine yet. Looking forward to receiving them based on the reviews so far!

Dont think so. Think the sender has to specify for Saturday delivery and pay extra.

Mine got delivered just now, even that status was never out for delivery.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,734 ✭✭✭✭Inquitus

Mine arrived, very impressed, super deal well done OP!

• Registered Users Posts: 13,734 ✭✭✭✭Inquitus

Aye same here.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,199 ✭✭✭muppetkiller

Still no update on mine. Still has a status of Order Being Processed.
    But no cancellation email either...
    I'm crossing my fingers that I'll get a package on Monday with Status going straight to delivered :D

• Registered Users Posts: 100 ✭✭krustycustomer

You actually got a cancellation email?

No, Status still says "in process" I ordered Tuesday and emailed Thursday and got a reply this morning.

"We are really sorry. Because of a system error your order was accepted although there are no UE 6000 available.

I have cancelled your order. The payment authorization will be reversed."

Great find by OP, all the lucky ones sound pleased ...

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,402 ✭✭✭Tinie

Just had mine delivered. Nice headphones, Worth the price we paid anyway.

• Advertisement

Don't think I was ever actually charged since attempting to order on Tuesday anyway

• Registered Users Posts: 9,136 ✭✭✭RobertFoster

Got mine today too. Thanks for posting, Allyall.

After a quick use, they're certainly more bassy than I'm used to (been using Sony MDR-XD200 for a long time). The isolating works well too, even when the active cancelling is off. I can't hear my mechanical keyboard!

The cable is a perfect length for a pocket device, but too short to reach the back of my desktop. Not a major gripe as the cable can be replaced, or I'll just use the I/O panel on the front.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,005 ✭✭✭marko93

Missed my delivery, I thought someone would be home, so no headphones for my holiday :(

EDIT: While I wont be able to check them for a week, if they're not to my suiting, I'll post here if that's okay :)

• Registered Users Posts: 278 ✭✭Dard23

marko93 wrote:
    EDIT: While I wont be able to check them for a week, if they're not to my suiting, I'll post here if that's okay

Yes we would love them thanks!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,035 ✭✭✭OU812

marko93 wrote: »

EDIT: While I wont be able to check them for a week, if they're not to my suiting, I'll post here if that's okay :)

Believe I was the first to ask about secondary sales. Will take them if you're selling on.

Still heard nothing and order processing, to be fair if they're not coming I should have received all email by now. Bad Customer service

Dard23 wrote: »
    Still heard nothing and order processing, to be fair if they're not coming I should have received all email by now. Bad Customer service

Have ya been charged?

• Registered Users Posts: 333 ✭✭KathleenF

Got mine this morning, thanks OP. Never had over ears before, liking them so far. Great sound. V limited places I can wear them though! They're quite, eh, distinctive.

Have ya been charged?

Yeah was charged the day I ordered them. PayPal

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 21,352 ✭✭✭✭martyos121

Just arrived home and these were waiting for me. Really, really great headphones, every bit as good as my MDR-1Rs.

Advertisement