Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Logitech UE 6000 Noise Cancelling Headphones - €39.80 Delivered [Logitech.com]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13,734 ✭✭✭✭Inquitus

Thanks OP, a decent set of Cans for my mobile devices.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,133 ✭✭✭RobertFoster

Their cart system seems to be a bit of a mess. I keep getting "We are unable to verify the address you entered." when it looks for shipping and billing addresses. If I choose to use the address anyway, it comes back with "Billing Address: has not been specified" when I click buy now.

I've bought from them before, so I don't know why they don't like my address now :(

• Registered Users Posts: 10,381 ✭✭✭✭Allyall

Their cart system seems to be a bit of a mess. I keep getting "We are unable to verify the address you entered." when it looks for shipping and billing addresses. If I choose to use the address anyway, it comes back with "Billing Address: has not been specified" when I click buy now.

I've bought from them before, so I don't know why they don't like my address now :(

Yeah, they seem to have changed their entire site.
    Special offers are gone, or harder to find, ROEU (Rest Of Europe) defaults to English, and their .eu site is gone altogether.
    It's a bit of a mess to navigate through the store too.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,133 ✭✭✭RobertFoster

I went looking for the special offers section too, could do with another Harmony for £25 ;)

Ended up creating a new account (with my PayPal account as the email address) and letting PayPal handle the checkout part.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,349 ✭✭✭✭martyos121

Such a good deal but I've a great pair of Sonys and not sure whether to get these too. Sound leakage is poor on the Sonys so I'm tempted.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,005 ✭✭✭marko93

Sure for €40 worth a punt.

• Registered Users Posts: 644 ✭✭✭Am I Evil?

Bought them over a year ago at €100

This is an absolute bargain, fantastic headphones

• Registered Users Posts: 3,357 ✭✭✭papu

Bought them last christmas for myself at 100€, love them.

Got another 2 for Christmas presents now. Happy days.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,381 ✭✭✭✭Allyall

I went looking for the special offers section too, could do with another Harmony for £25 ;)

Ended up creating a new account (with my PayPal account as the email address) and letting PayPal handle the checkout part.

I think that's a bit of wishful thinking :), I've been keeping an eye out for that since the last one.. :D
    If they've a new product range, it may be soon...

Special Offers still available on UK site but they don't necessarily apply them to the ROEU site
    For example

Powershell Controller (In Closeout) is GBP £12.99
    it's
    €69.99 in the Rest of Europe (But will probably come down).

I'm guessing that they're updating all of their sites very poorly.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators Posts: 4,739 Mod ✭✭✭✭nava

If Spending over €50 try code VIPCOD5 for €5 off

Looks like if you use it in orders under €50 it gives the discount BUT charges for shipping so comes to €51.68. If you add code but want to remove it you might need to clear cookies.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 88 ✭✭garfie1d

Thanks op, grabbed a pair for fathers day next month. Been on the look out for a half decent pair..... the old man will love them.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,105 ✭✭✭Tails142

Thanks OP - ordered a pair. Rubbish checkout system though, took me about 5 attempts to get through it.

• Registered Users Posts: 388 ✭✭Twenty10

Any tips on how to get through it, says it's processing but nothing happening, twice so far!

• Registered Users Posts: 553 ✭✭✭stdidit

Thanks OP, seems like a good deal. I presume these should work fine with non iOS devices?

stdidit wrote: »
    Thanks OP, seems like a good deal. I presume these should work fine with non iOS devices?

Musically, yes :D

Remote controls, most likely not.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,349 ✭✭✭✭martyos121

martyos121 wrote: »
    Such a good deal but I've a great pair of Sonys and not sure whether to get these too. Sound leakage is poor on the Sonys so I'm tempted.

Went for them after all. I'm not proud on how much I've spent on headphones and earbuds in recent months.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,373 ✭✭✭✭foggy_lad

Just ordered a 2nd pair, when it says can't verify address just click on the use this address option.

• Registered Users Posts: 641 ✭✭✭howardmarks

Out of stock now

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,373 ✭✭✭✭foggy_lad

Out of stock now
    The 4000s are still available.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,381 ✭✭✭Sono

Shows out of stock but I chanced going all the way to the end at the checkout and it worked and I have been charged! We will see what happens.

Cheers OP

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 27 GaffCCFC

Sono wrote: »
    Shows out of stock but I chanced going all the way to the end at the checkout and it worked and I have been charged! We will see what happens.

Cheers OP

I've done the same. Maybe they have some stock in reserve.

Worst thing that can happen is a refund!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,178 ✭✭✭bajer101

There was a Bargain Alert thread about these a couple of years ago and they similarly went out of stock, but people who ordered anyway seemed to get them.

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2057074763&page=5

• Registered Users Posts: 745 ✭✭✭illdoit2morrow

bajer101 wrote: »
    There was a Bargain Alert thread about these a couple of years ago and they similarly went out of stock, but people who ordered anyway seemed to get them.

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2057074763&page=5

I placed an order this morning, hopefully the same thing will happen again.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,144 ✭✭✭Ballyv24

I placed an order this morning, hopefully the same thing will happen again.

Same here. Says out of stock, but I filled out the forms anyway and paid with Paypal.

Fingers crossed that I get the headphones that I never knew that I wanted.

• Registered Users Posts: 27 GaffCCFC

For those of you who bought when in stock, did it ship yet?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,402 ✭✭✭Tinie

GaffCCFC wrote: »

Not for me anyway.

GaffCCFC wrote: »

Nothing yet :)

• Registered Users Posts: 535 ✭✭✭ALiasEX

stdidit wrote: »

On my laptop the sound is fine through the cable that comes with them. But to get good sound out of my Android phone and to have the phone turn off the in built speaker I have to use the splitter that comes with the headphones or another cable.

• Registered Users Posts: 19 quikfinder

Thanks so much, it says OOS, but managed to order a pair. Perfectly understandable if it cancels, but it's worth a try ;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 278 ✭✭Dard23

Also ordered oos black headphones, here's hoping!

Advertisement