Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How to lose fat and get abs.

Options
  • 12-09-2015 7:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 192 ✭✭

I am a 16 year old male and I am 4 feet and 11 inches. I weigh 112 pounds. I have started jogging and I lost my man boobs but I still have belly fat which I don't like the look of. I would also like abs not because they are cool but I like to show that I lost weight lol! So how do I lose it? And also I do crunches but I never feel them.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,723 ✭✭✭MightyMandarin

You're only 112lbs which means you're already quite light.

The only way to lose fat is with a calorie deficit, but I don't think losing weight is a good idea, given your stats and age.

You should join a gym, get on some sort of strength program and aim to get stronger. Over time, you should try and gain some muscle so that you'll have something underneath, if you decide to cut after that.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,394 ✭✭✭Transform

You're only 112lbs which means you're already quite light.

The only way to lose fat is with a calorie deficit, but I don't think losing weight is a good idea, given your stats and age.

You should join a gym, get on some sort of strength program and aim to get stronger. Over time, you should try and gain some muscle so that you'll have something underneath, if you decide to cut after that.

this^^^^

seconded

Advertisement