Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boiler not firing

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,842 ✭✭✭Billy Bunting

Needs protecting from himself.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 552 ✭✭✭smee again

Robbie.G wrote: »
    It's impossible to setup a burner properly without a flue gas analyser.But it not been setup right is not the issue with the burner.
    When your brother is back get him to commission burner using FGA to make sure it's running at it best and that can only be done by FGA.
    As I previously suggested look at fuel and supply lines,filters etc

Yeah, must get brother have a look when he returns. He never got round to having a look when I replaced the burner as he works away mon-fri and I live 20 miles from him when he is home. It just worked so we never bothered. I'll check the oil filter tomorrow.

Dtp1979 wrote: »
    Oh Jesus Christ
    Needs protecting from himself.

See, once again the high horse brigade are not correcting posts but looking down on them.

I'm very grateful to those who have helped, Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 12,736 ✭✭✭✭Dtp1979

smee again wrote: »
    See, once again the high horse brigade are not correcting posts but looking down on them.

I'm very grateful to those who have helped, Thanks

Well you seem to " think " you know what your on about saying things like ( its an outdoor boiler so no risk ) so forgive me if my response was nothing but shock

Dtp1979 wrote: »
    Well you seem to " think " you know what your on about saying things like ( its an outdoor boiler so no risk ) so forgive me if my response was nothing but shock

Well do you have anything to add or are you just here to troll?

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 24,789 Mod ✭✭✭✭KoolKid

I'm mobile at the moment.
    Closing this until I get access to sort it out.

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 24,789 Mod ✭✭✭✭KoolKid

OK, where do I start here

Millar50841 Report a post if you feel someone is trolling and leave it at that please. There is no need to make the accusations on thread.
    Having said that,
    Smee Again, when you report a post leave it at that please, there is no need to aggravate the situation.You asked for advice and then you attack the very people who offer you that advice.
    Any boiler can be dangerous to work on if you are not sure what your doing. The questions and advice were valid.
    To be honest, the attitude all round was quite poor.
    I'm leaving this closed. If someone wants to add civil ,helpful advice & discussion let me know & I'll open it, but IMO enough said.

There really is too much of this going on here. If will be infractions and bans from now on..

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement