Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FOG!!

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,334 ✭✭✭Sean Quagmire

why was i the only person using lights and fog lights? i could barely see 50 metres down the road and hardly anybody used there poxy lights.

MANIACS!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,575 ✭✭✭✭FlutterinBantam

Haha don't worry, its Portmarnock.......no burning cars up here! (not much anyways :pac::pac:)

Hmmm you haven't been to the beach public car park recently then??

• Registered Users Posts: 19,976 ✭✭✭✭humanji

why was i the only person using lights and fog lights? i could barely see 50 metres down the road and hardly anybody used there poxy lights.

MANIACS!
    Because you're the only loser without a sense of adventure.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 132 ✭✭Tommy the Cat

landyman wrote: »
    There was a horror film called the fog, pile of shyte

The original film is excellent.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 191 ✭✭Tazdedub

biko wrote: »
    Quick all chavs, turn on your fog lights.
    Oh, they were already on...

Biko, they turn them off when there is fog. Driving into work this morning from Ashbourne on the N2 and the amount of fools driving out there without any lights on at all, think I seen about 10 near misses because of it on the N2. Anyways back on topic bad fog on the N2 cant even see the M50 when you are coming up the Finglas/M50 roundabout.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 9,082 ✭✭✭lostexpectation

landyman wrote: »
    There was a horror film called the fog, pile of shyte

Pile of Shyte!, now that's high concept filmmaking where's SLJ?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,334 ✭✭✭Sean Quagmire

humanji wrote: »
    Because you're the only loser without a sense of adventure.

your sister wasn't saying that last night

• Registered Users Posts: 753 ✭✭✭Semele

Was flying Dublin to Heathrow last night at 9pm...lovely weather on the way to the airport but when we walked out the gate to board we couldn't even see the plane through the fog! Not good for a nervous flyer like me, especially since a couple of other flights were being cancelled due to the "adverse weather conditions"...how come ours is ok??? It all looked pretty cool though with the lights turning the fog orange and vague shapes of planes looming out of the darkness.

Advertisement