Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FOG!!

Options
  • 18-03-2009 10:21pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 114 ✭✭

Has anyone looked out the window recently? Its actually hard to see even a few feet away and im ment to be flying at 6am!! Anyone else in the same situation? Fog does look cool though

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,238 ✭✭✭humbert

Where are you? no fog here!

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 35,943 Mod ✭✭✭✭dr.bollocko

Has anyone looked out the window recently? Its actually hard to see even a few feet away and im ment to be flying at 6am!! Anyone else in the same situation? Fog does look cool though

Ain't no fog here buddy.
    Guess I'll just have to go and fog myself then.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,565 ✭✭✭Dante

Loads of fog up here in north Dublin! Its wierd cause about 2 hours ago it was all blue skies.

• Registered Users Posts: 43 HighMan

Fog is pretty thick here in Drogheda

The old cataracts/Alzheimers combo strikes again.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 114 ✭✭greydiamond

Wicklow is covered in it! So is wexford. All around dublin port was covered earlier

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 35,943 Mod ✭✭✭✭dr.bollocko

Loads of fog up here in north Dublin! Its wierd cause about 2 hours ago it was all blue skies.
    HighMan wrote: »
    Wicklow is covered in it! So is wexford. All around dublin port was covered earlier

Alright alright pick one place. Im not moving this thread to 3 different forums.
    Everyone take a pic of the fog, post it up and I will move this thread to wherever has the worst fog. We will repeat this every half hour until bed time.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 381 ✭✭GlasnevinRed

Pretty foggy out in Glasnevin anyway. Was shocked considering the last time I looked out the window I was nearly blinded by the sun.

• Registered Users Posts: 66 ✭✭Lolabugs

Think its only in Dublin.

Was just driving home and on the road from Coolock to Swords (think its called Swords road. Dont know exactly what happened but there were the gards and an ambulance. There was a bus stopped at the side of the road and there was an old woman that seemed to be under the bus!!!! :eek:
    Driver might not have seen her!

Poor woman, hope shes ok:(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,082 ✭✭✭✭Random

OMFG THE WORLD IS GOING TO END! DIE DIE DIE! WHERE'S THE RYANAIR CHICK WHEN YOU NEED HER?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 46,938 ✭✭✭✭Nodin

Sure it isn't from the burning cars up the road?

Reminds me of that film this fog comes and people start dying mysteriously...what was it called again...oh yeah, The Mist.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,048 ✭✭✭✭Snowie

been fogy all day long here in waterford and i mean 100 meters visibility ... its gottin really bad thos i suspect its a sea fog here where we are ....

• Registered Users Posts: 1,110 ✭✭✭Aodan83

Alright alright pick one place. Im not moving this thread to 3 different forums.
    Everyone take a pic of the fog, post it up and I will move this thread to wherever has the worst fog. We will repeat this every half hour until bed time.
    Pretty bad around Cork too. Bit late to be taking pics though. Sorry to complicate things for ya!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,565 ✭✭✭Dante

Nodin wrote: »
    Sure it isn't from the burning cars up the road?

Haha don't worry, its Portmarnock.......no burning cars up here! (not much anyways :pac::pac:)

• Registered Users Posts: 17,831 ✭✭✭✭Busi_Girl08

Don't worry sweety, it was just a bad dream. There's nothing out here that can hurt you.

Except that fog that turns people inside out...
    :eek:

Oh no!! It's getting in!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 114 ✭✭greydiamond

See, im not just dreaming

• Registered Users Posts: 81,223 ✭✭✭✭biko

Quick all chavs, turn on your fog lights.
    Oh, they were already on...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭mike65

Fog in March is very rare as its usually blowing a gale, very October-ish out there.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,815 ✭✭✭✭galwayrush

How about arranging a syncronised fart fest, create out own fog .:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,449 ✭✭✭Call Me Jimmy

There is fog outside.

• Registered Users Posts: 45,303 ✭✭✭✭Bobeagleburger

wicklow forum?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,588 ✭✭✭Bluetonic

• Registered Users Posts: 8,811 ✭✭✭BaconZombie

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,783 ✭✭✭handsomecake

i must have mist it

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,252 ✭✭✭✭stovelid

HighMan wrote: »
    Loads of fog up here in north Dublin! .

Smoke from burning cars.

edit::: duplicate joke. The shame.

• Registered Users Posts: 31,859 ✭✭✭✭Sharpshooter

Bloody Fog is still there, does it never sleep.:eek:

Can't see past the front gate here.

North Dublin,doc.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,316 ✭✭✭Mycroft H

humbert wrote: »
    Reminds me of that film this fog comes and people start dying mysteriously...what was it called again...oh yeah, The Mist.
    There was a horror film called the fog, pile of shyte

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,009 ✭✭✭✭Run_to_da_hills

I use to work in the Lighthouse service, I would dread the sight of Fog. No sleep at night and the disturbance compensation was only 50P an hour, I should sued them for deafness money. :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 9,082 ✭✭✭lostexpectation

watch out for the undead pirates

Advertisement