Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Where to Buy (including discount codes) & other links

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 663 ✭✭✭CourierCollie

Anyone know of an EU vendor selling one of these?

Really like the rugged look of it, and some water resistance would be handy for me. Only place I've seen it is on fasttech, but I'd rather not wait weeks, and have to pay customs when it eventually arrives http://www.fasttech.com/products/1411/10007702/1668903-e-lvt-variable-voltage-wattage-apv-mod

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 442 ✭✭DRice

hey is there anywhere in dublin city centre that i can buy egoC empty cartridges and totally e liquid liquid and maybe some replacement ego c wicks? i usually shop in east coast vaping in bray but they are closed until wednesday :(
    planning a trip to town tomorrow and would be handy to know of a shop. i dont want to waste money on VIP stuff or similar.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 745 ✭✭✭csi vegas

DRice wrote: »
    hey is there anywhere in dublin city centre that i can buy egoC empty cartridges and totally e liquid liquid and maybe some replacement ego c wicks? i usually shop in east coast vaping in bray but they are closed until wednesday :(
    planning a trip to town tomorrow and would be handy to know of a shop. i dont want to waste money on VIP stuff or similar.

There's a shop on Mary Street/Ilac Centre which might have the cartridges (can't remember name) if not you should get a clearomizer (T2/T3/Evod) which I'm sure they do have - bigger liquid capacity and will tide you over for the w/end. They also have liquids.

Also, there's the Healthiersmoker shops, nearest one to city centre would be Rathmines I think
    http://www.healthiersmoker.ie/en/stores

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,720 ✭✭✭Hal1

I just thought some might be interested to know e-cigshop.eu have 20% off for the next 10 days. I hope they don't mind me posting this :o. Sure there are enough customers of their's on here I'm sure. :)
    We wish all our customers a very happy Easter holidays and are glad to announce our Easter
    FLASH SALE!!!
    Use coupon code: BUNNY14
    for 20% OFF of everything in our store! *

We have intruduced a lot of new products recently. You can see them all in the "NEW PRODUCTS" and don't forget to check in there every time you visit our shop. Another new section in our shop is the CLEARANCE SALE section, where you can grab yourself some bargains!

* Offer valid from Friday the 18-04-2014 till Tuesday the 29-04-2014 Customer have to be loged into their accounts in order to use the coupon code. Minimum order amount of 5.00€ is needed for the code to become active.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 930 ✭✭✭jousting with chairs

Now would be a good time to buy 100mg nic base :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 40 Ciann

I'm in the exact same situation, got 3ml of juice left :(

Purple box on crows lane, temple bar D2
    http://purplebox.ie/

ecirette, gardiner street D1, baggot street D4
    http://ecirette.ie/

also as per other reply healthier smoker, on their site it says they're in supervalu Greystones if that's closer to you, hope it helps :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26,567 ✭✭✭✭Fratton Fred

You could try vaping365 in Dun Laoghaire as well.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 910 ✭✭✭Get Real

hi, I see here: http://www.connacht-ecig.com/ocart/

that ce4 clearomizers cost 23euro for 5, yet on ebay you can get 5 for about 10euro. They are the exact same models etc, pics.

Just wondering are the cheaper ones "fakes" or is it a case that its actually much cheaper to buy from abroad on ebay, rather than be ripped off here?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 940 ✭✭✭Tabitharose

Get Real wrote: »
    its actually much cheaper to buy from abroad on ebay, rather than be ripped off here?

You'd be waiting a couple of weeks for delivery, but the most inexpensive option IMO is to buy them directly from China yourself, there are plenty of sites, one I've used in the past has them on offer at the moment at 66c each

http://www.cigabuy.com/16ml-ego-ce4-clearomizer-plastic-drip-tip-p-960.html

if you decide to order from China, make sure you keep your order under €22 ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 434 ✭✭Valentine1

Just want to mention the great service I've had from Cloudhousevapour.com

Have received great customer care from Nathan there, he has answered all my questions, thrown in some free juice and replaced a tank with no quibble which was more than fair. his prices are great too, you can buy from him in confidence.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 352 ✭✭thewintermute

Aye, I got another order from Cloudhouse the other day too, nice personal note and bumped one of my 5ml bottles up to 20ml free of charge. Dude is doing it right.

• Registered Users Posts: 115 ✭✭Smacs89

Plus 1 for cloudhousevapor as well, had loads of question that he answered in detail numerous times. Have made a few orders from him and always a nice personal note and he has thrown in extra juice as well. Definitely the best customer service I've experienced, Irish companies need to follow suit. Very reasonable prices as well imo. Would definitely recommend him and also the Mount Vapor Baker liquid if you haven't tried them!

• Registered Users Posts: 122 ✭✭MrBobbyZ

Getting a bit monotonous, but still its important to shout about good service.

Cant speak highly enough of cloudhousevapor.
    Replaced a damaged clearo promptly and with no fuss.
    Personalised service from Nathan was excellent, he contacted me regarding a product out of stock and suggested a repacement instead of waiting. Also threw in some samples, and bumped my Hawk Sauce up by 10ml for the inconvenience.

Setting the bar!

Quick question about vivi novas, are the ones that Healthier Smoker sell genuine vivi novas? Picked one up 2 weeks ago and filled it up, started leaking straight away, brought it back and it was changed for a new one but the exact same problem with it. Have had it standing upright for a couple of hours half filled and when I came back to it, about a quarter of the liquid in it had leaked out.
    Guessing these are not genuine ones?

Won't let me edit my post.
    Also got one from e-shop and the same problem, small differences on both tanks as well, VIVI NOVA in writing different sizes on both, the wicks different and the size of the tubes are different

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Darex!

I was smoking for the last 20 years. tried many ways to quit, but didn't worked well. got on to the electronic cigarette... good few brands of equipment tried and many flavors.. got back on the real cigarettes for a week, until a friend of mine encouraged me to try what he's smoking and it worked out!
    i'm sure all has to do with the quality of liquids and etc.
    just for those who failed E cigarettes like me or fed up with it - i would suggest the website: *snip*
    it may be a little more expensive then other brands, but it's wort it! next day delivery, good enough range of liquids and all the bits.
    my favourite brand is HALO. It's awsome for me, so if you in doubt or looking for something better - try it, it may work for you too.
    really good quality stuff and what most important i'm off the real cigarettes for three months and never felt better.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 9,012 Mod ✭✭✭✭mewso

Darex! wrote: »
    I was smoking for the last 20 years. tried many ways to quit, but didn't worked well. got on to the electronic cigarette... good few brands of equipment tried and many flavors.. got back on the real cigarettes for a week, until a friend of mine encouraged me to try what he's smoking and it worked out!
    i'm sure all has to do with the quality of liquids and etc.
    just for those who failed E cigarettes like me or fed up with it - i would suggest the website: *snip*
    it may be a little more expensive then other brands, but it's wort it! next day delivery, good enough range of liquids and all the bits.
    my favourite brand is HALO. It's awsome for me, so if you in doubt or looking for something better - try it, it may work for you too.
    really good quality stuff and what most important i'm off the real cigarettes for three months and never felt better.

New rule. Prove yourself a regular and then I'll allow you to recommend an irish site that, gasp, does next day delivery. Oh wait they all do. Forgive my suspicious nature if you are genuine. I will take it all back when on post 50 you have mentioned several different sites for several different reasons.

has anyone bought an adapter for a Vamo v5? Have heard the threading can be a bit weak on them , especially if you change tanks on it quiet a lot.

I got a few of these for when I'm recoiling as I use my vamo to check resistance and for testing juices as I heard the threads were weak as well.

https://www.fasttech.com/p/1284600

If you need them in a hurry I think Bestshop does them as well.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,257 ✭✭✭✭Eoin

I bought 4 batteries and 3x10ml bottles of juice from the Chinese company mentioned a page or two back (can't remember their name). Arrived within a couple of weeks, and just under 22 quid shipped. Considering I paid the best part of 20 for one battery from an Irish company recently, that's not bad going.

• Advertisement

I got a few of these for when I'm recoiling as I use my vamo to check resistance and for testing juices as I heard the threads were weak as well.

If you need them in a hurry I think Bestshop does them as well.

Thanks, I saw that one on bestshop's site.
    Are there other ones as well? I'm almost certain I saw a picture of one that almost looked like the base of an aerotank but was only a bit thinner.
    The one you linked, can it be seen when theres a tank on the vamo?

Yeah, it's about 10mm higher so not really suitable for out and about.

There is like the protank base but I can't remember where I saw it.I ordered the air control base but it's not the right one but it looks something like it.

Yeah, it's about 10mm higher so not really suitable for out and about.

There is like the protank base but I can't remember where I saw it.I ordered the air control base but it's not the right one but it looks something like it.

ya the one i'm thinking of is like the protank base, just thinner.
    Can't for the life of me remember where I saw it

I just found the thread on the FT forum,it shows the airflow controller but it looks like it's still adding height.

http://www.fasttech.com/forums/1491700/t/1219463/cap-beauty-ring-for-support/1

thank you so much, the 510 tank airflow controller in the link is it. Now just have to find someone who sells it!

Anybody know anywhere that does??

I found the one from vapesrus last night, they're out of stock tho :(
    emailed them last night to ask if they are getting them back in stock, still waiting for a reply.
    Might bite the bullet and just order from the english site you linked.

Are your threads gone?

If so this fix was posted on the FT forum last night.

http://www.fasttech.com/forums/107/t/1259797/stripped-vamo-connector-fix

If not just take it easy with them ,they are soft but if you take care when threading things on they will last.

I am actually still waiting for my Vamo to arrive, was just hoping to pick up one of the 510 airflow controller to have over hearing about the threads on the vamo being so weak.

• Advertisement

I have mine for several weeks now and it's fine,just be careful when you're threading things on.

If you order tanks or drippers from FT make sure you check the threads on them,sometimes they are not the best and could strip the Vamo threads but I found if you screw them onto an old ego battery a few times they clean up fine.

Advertisement