Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

5kg of Flavoured Whey Protein - €50. [No Referral Codes]

13»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,586 ✭✭✭4068ac1elhodqr

Owen_S wrote: »
    It's fine, and the peer reviewed data says so. Many people will give you an opinion on artificial sweeteners, but opinions don't mean much in the face of facts.

Was just checking out the range on that website and the 'pure series' seems decent enough, ticks a few boxes for gm-free, soy-free options etc, no mention of organic sources though. Certainly the fact that the website offers such filters on the proteins is a good factor, the high street retailers have nothing that's sweetener free.

The artificial sweeteners has plenty of mixed opinions around it, enough to raise slight concern. Most 'peer reviews' would be influenced in some way through industry in relation to uni/lab funding and even legislation.

Some banned ones include:
    (FDA) banned the sale of Sodium cyclamate in 1969, but is approved in the EU and Canada. In 1977, Canada banned saccharin due to results of animal tests, but it's very common here. Others are only available in certain regions.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sugar_substitute#Artificial_sugar_substitutes

Aspartame probably receives the most mixed opinions currently.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,875 ✭✭✭deadanonymau5

kceire wrote: »
    Not if you are already an existing customer that has been using BP long before this offer ;)

Although, I did get €5 credit for one of the guys using my referral code.

You could still have got it for €45..... by use a different email, simple. If you don't have more than 1 email, it takes <2 mins to create one :rolleyes:

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,188 ✭✭✭DoYouEvenLift

You could still have got it for €45..... by use a different email, simple. If you don't have more than 1 email, it takes <2 mins to create one :rolleyes:

Could even use 10 minute mail

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 4,144 ✭✭✭DVDM93

Can't believe I missed this offer :( ouch!

• Registered Users Posts: 121 ✭✭Rgb.ie

Use code 2EVYR - 20% off until tonight

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,323 ✭✭✭Dr Nic

Best i can see is 58eur for 5kg of choc. How do i get it for 45? I understand the email bit but still cqnt get it that low. Any link please?
    Thanks!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,363 ✭✭✭✭TitianGerm

Dr Nic wrote: »
    Best i can see is 58eur for 5kg of choc. How do i get it for 45? I understand the email bit but still cqnt get it that low. Any link please?
    Thanks!

That was a two day offer last week. Its no longer available.

Advertisement