Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Hollyoaks [News, Spoilers and Discussion]

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭Also Starring LeVar Burton

Anyone want to take bets on how long before Darren and Nancy break up again?

Or do we think it can last this time?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,183 ✭✭✭Sudden Valley

I'd say Nancy and Darren will stay together this time just to stick it to Sienna. Though both actors have been in the show way too long so happy couples tend to leave the show together.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭Also Starring LeVar Burton

I really hope they don't leave. Two of the best characters in the show.

Interesting poll on DS about whether Robbie can redeem himself or not.

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/soaps/s13/hollyoaks/scoop/a554458/hollyoaks-can-the-show-redeem-robbie-roscoe.html

As I've previously mentioned, I really hope he does.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,485 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

I thought Jason was suppose to be smart and brainy must not be thinking Dear D was Dear Dodger not Dear Diary from Holly's diary

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭Meauldsegosha

I missed a couple of episodes. How the hell is Sienna walking around the village. Kidnapping, false imprisonment, attempted murder. Even if she was let out of the psychiatric ward surely she would be in prison. Is she out on bail?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,014 ✭✭✭Monife

I think Fraser blackmailed the judge so Maxine would say Jason didn't assault her.

I missed a couple of episodes. How the hell is Sienna walking around the village. Kidnapping, false imprisonment, attempted murder. Even if she was let out of the psychiatric ward surely she would be in prison. Is she out on bail?

Yes Fraser was behind her release he made a deal with Patrick so Jason wouldn't go down for assaulting Maxine

So Holly's dear D was dear Dad not dear diary

So who do you think took Rose, Fraser with Grace and Trevor's help, really Sienna or Tom with Peri to frame Sienna?

Are they trying to redeem Sienna or have her go mad again? She seems to be on borrowed time anyway since she's only out on bail. Just seem to be rehashing her old storyline with a new child.

• Advertisement

Are they trying to redeem Sienna or have her go mad again? She seems to be on borrowed time anyway since she's only out on bail. Just seem to be rehashing her old storyline with a new child.

Redeem her

Oh Fraser everyone now knows about Rose being his kid

Gillian Taylforth has decided to leave the soap after a year in the role of Sandy Roscoe

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Gillian Taylforth has decided to leave the soap after a year in the role of Sandy Roscoe

I'd give out about spoilers but I don't think anyone reading boards really cares that much about Hollyoaks! I'm guessing that she may be killed by Frasier or drops dead when Joe makes a return.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,725 ✭✭✭Curlysue76

I'd give out about spoilers but I don't think anyone reading boards really cares that much about Hollyoaks! I'm guessing that she may be killed by Frasier or drops dead when Joe makes a return.

I read somewhere they are leaving door open for her to return. Maybe she finds out about Frasier's business and leaves him.

I cant see someone Sandy leaving the twins (Robbie and Jason) home alone or to live only with Ziggy :p

Sinéad reading the story to Katie as the rest of them stood watching was heartbreaking. It's a really good storyline, but it's tough going considering I know what's still to come.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,399 ✭✭✭✭ThunbergsAreGo

Are we meant to have sympathy for Sinead? She is a vile vile person, with little to no redeeming qualities

I like that Cindy called Hilton also Max as his middle name (Max Cunningham was her and Tom's brother who married Steph Dean and was killed by Niall McQueen on his wedding day)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,560 ✭✭✭✭Kess73

naughtb4 wrote: »
    Are we meant to have sympathy for Sinead? She is a vile vile person, with little to no redeeming qualities

One of the easist to dislike soap characters I have ever seen. Have to give Stephanie Davis credit for her acting chops though, as she plays the character so well, and has really made Sinead an easy to hate character over the past three and a half years.

Must admit I laughed out loud at the name of the dog that Patrick/Maxine have.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 370 ✭✭tea_and_cake

I've clearly missed it but where did Diane's twins go? She only seems to be looking after Katie now.

I've clearly missed it but where did Diane's twins go? She only seems to be looking after Katie now.

Finn must be their babysitter :p

I wanted Ray to kill Grace

Dirk you idiot so in love he has to confess to murder :mad:

Spring Promo... Filled with SPOILERS - some of which have been known for awhile, but a few new revelations too...

I hope all Joe's family discover he is alive before Fraser is offed

• Registered Users Posts: 1,259 ✭✭✭Tindie

I hope all Joe's family discover he is alive before Fraser is offed

I heard he one of suspects, I think Tom lol (Everyone around him always dies lol)

Tindie wrote: »
    I heard he one of suspects, I think Tom lol (Everyone around him always dies lol)

Tom a suspect in Fraser's death why?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,259 ✭✭✭Tindie

Tom a suspect in Fraser's death why?

it's meant to be a joke, cause everyone around tom always! Dies :p

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,725 ✭✭✭Curlysue76

Tindie wrote: »
    it's meant to be a joke, cause everyone around tom always! Dies :p

Not everyone. Only his mother, father, brother and sister in law. :D hopefully not his new baby nephew.

Sam is fast becoming one of my favourite characters - the speech she gave to Mercedes, Cindy and Lindsay when she was literally letting them away with murder was really well written.

Loving all the storylines the storylines that Hollyoaks is doing at the moment - putting all the other soaps (who struggle to run 1 or 2 big storylines simultaneously) to shame...

• Advertisement

Sam is fast becoming one of my favourite characters - the speech she gave to Mercedes, Cindy and Lindsay when she was literally letting them away with murder was really well written.

Loving all the storylines the storylines that Hollyoaks is doing at the moment - putting all the other soaps (who struggle to run 1 or 2 big storylines simultaneously) to shame...

I was quite surprised Sam let them go tbh

I was quite surprised Sam let them go tbh

I wasn't expecting it either, but I like how it played out and how she tied it in with John Paul's case. Two major storylines that were barely connected, but then sewn together masterfully.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,176 ✭✭✭✭sammyjo90

Aw poor Jp, hope finn gets whats comin to him!

sammyjo90 wrote: »
    Aw poor Jp, hope finn gets whats comin to him!

Really soon I hope

A whole family considering to flee the country to escape a six month prison sentence?? Seemed a bit of an over-reaction.

Why did Sam leave the letter on the table :mad: I think she will start to think it was Robbie who raped John Paul

• Advertisement

A whole family considering to flee the country to escape a six month prison sentence?? Seemed a bit of an over-reaction.

About right for the McQueens though.

I wonder who Sam was referring to will be out in 6 months, I wonder was she raped or beat up herself in the past maybe?

What an ass Ste was in the latest episode. The kid is really sick and all he's concerned about is outing the dad.

What an ass Ste was in the latest episode. The kid is really sick and all he's concerned about is outing the dad.

I think Danny is worse letting Peri think she imagined it all and threatening Ste

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,215 ✭✭✭Gee_G

Who's the father of Maxine's baby?? Did I miss something?

• Advertisement

Gee_G wrote: »
    Who's the father of Maxine's baby?? Did I miss something?

I think Patrick is but she thinks she may have slept with someone the night she got really drunk.

Monife wrote: »
    I think Patrick is but she thinks she may have slept with someone the night she got really drunk.

Has Patrick not had a vasectomy?

He has but maybe had it reversed as Maxine didn't sleep with anyone else

Apparently. He could be lying or there was talk of him getting it reversed. Patrick brought her home that night so it couldn't be anyone elses.

Yeah that's what I was thinking alright. Then I thought maybe I had missed an episode! I wonder what comes of this storyline?

I like that Dennis is involved in the Maxine storyline now - I like their friendship.
    Gotta hand it to the lad who plays Patrick as I don't think I've ever despised a soap opera villain as much before - he's absolutely vile and gives me the creeps everytime he's on screen. Superb acting.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,330 ✭✭✭deise08

I'd love to see Kevin come back and rescue max.
    poor max it's awful to see what that thing pc Patrick has done to her. She was so full of life when she first came to the village and he has literally beaten it out of her. :(:(:(
    God I hope he gets his comeuppance

I have liked Jeremy Sheffield (Patrick) since Torn

I cant take Nancy and Patrick as friends, Nancy suspected him for beating up Maxine and his crazy daughter ruined her life :confused::mad:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,049 ✭✭✭gazzer

I cant take Nancy and Patrick as friends, Nancy suspected him for beating up Maxine and his crazy daughter ruined her life :confused::mad:

Hollyoaks write their characters to match the storyline. They have massive personality transplants every week.

• Advertisement
Advertisement