Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ps4 500gb with destiny the taken king €300

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 801 ✭✭✭lucast2007us

That's what I get for procrastinating :(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,769 ✭✭✭Nedved85

Few available around the place right now, reserved the last one in Athlone, Cheers OP ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,769 ✭✭✭Nedved85

Nedved85 wrote: »
    Few available around the place right now, reserved the last one in Athlone, Cheers OP ;)

Oh and if anyone wants an unopened copy of Destiny, pm me ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 433 ✭✭coxy123

padair wrote: »
    Why dont you reserve it?

Can't if none in stock...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,788 ✭✭✭the corpo

One in stock in Killarney, too much of a hike for me 8)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 621 ✭✭✭Bebo stunnah

Thanks OP, i didn't need that 300 euro anyways.

Unfortunately MGS was ot of stock so had to go without :(

• Registered Users Posts: 848 ✭✭✭erkifino

Thought my luck was in when I saw 2 in stock. Unfortunately, it's gone up to 399.99...

erkifino wrote:
    Thought my luck was in when I saw 2 in stock. Unfortunately, it's gone up to 399.99...

Hopefully they have more deals soon. Sons birthday in 2 weeks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,268 ✭✭✭✭uck51js9zml2yt

Whose going to be the most hated parent on boards in 2 weeks? .....unless of course he's oblivious to your hopes of a ps4 ;)

Whose going to be the most hated parent on boards in 2 weeks? .....unless of course he's oblivious to your hopes of a ps4

God ye hope I don't have to get him a Xbox one :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 189 ✭✭markc2951

Argos is the best around for ps4 deals...last Christmas I got the ps4 fifa 15...last of us remastered and the crew for 340 euro. A friend works there and gets 10 per cent off so it worked out at 306 euro I then sold the sealed copy of the crew for 50 leaving the total cost at 256 with two games ..blessed

• Registered Users Posts: 1,857 ✭✭✭superflyninja

Shy_Dave! wrote: »
    Let us know, I bought this bundle 7 days ago, wondering if I can get something back.

I received a response. They said I could bring it back to the shop and repurchase at the lower price. However in the meantime the price has shot back up so not gonna do that now!

Advertisement