Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

FSA Championship H2H thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 568 ✭✭✭Local_Chap

Another victory sees me move 5 points clear at the top of the table and surely guaranteed safety from relegation after passing the magical 40 point mark!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,062 ✭✭✭tom_k

This league is very tight with almost everyone within reach of the promotion spots at the moment. This week I face league leader The Gooners who will remain league leader into next week regardless of results.

bf9645abc2c7ef25c2501f9d313ba9c3.png

• Registered Users Posts: 6,920 ✭✭✭G1032

My 4th win in the last 5 matches sees me stay in 9th.
    I'm 6 off top spot and 3 off the promotion places.
    Up against 6th place Real Social Dad next week.
    A tough away fixture!

Oh so unlucky against Decoda. What a tight match. He managed to scrape a win 103 - 66 :)

Amazing score from Decoda which sees him jump 40,000 places overall to 16,000. Mega kudos to you Sir.

• Registered Users Posts: 981 ✭✭✭Decoda

Thx G,

Played the wildcard and was moving the captains armband from Giroud to Carzola and back again. Glad now I left it where I did.....also in 4 years playing it's my first time breaking into the top 1000 in a gamesweek (930 overall). I'll probably crash and burn next week though....back to the top 1,000,000......

DC

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,962 ✭✭✭Hogey007

Another win ses me out of the relegation zone for the first time in a long long time! I'm not on the Fpl site at the moment but i think thats 7 wins from 9 or maybe 8 from 10. (Just goes to show how bad i started that i win 7 from 9 and still only 17th )

edit. I just seen from a table posted a few posts up that i was briefly out of the relegation zone 3 weeks.

[IMG][/img]f254e2f5cbdf0619549c3e243dd6c8a3.jpg

[IMG][/img]62a413375162167f8849acf6df36d845.jpg

DC

A win against 3rd placed Schurrle Not?. Good to get a win after the hammering last week and keeps me in with a shout of promotion.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,541 ✭✭✭skippy15

Top of the table clash this week between me and bunch of goons- and a draw could see third place take the lead- nice and tight still

skippy15 wrote: »
    Top of the table clash this week between me and bunch of goons- and a draw could see third place take the lead- nice and tight still

Yes......a draw......a draw would be nice.......(just so I could say I topped the league for 1 week......lol....)

Good luck to all especially to my opponent Bojango unchained....

DC

• Advertisement

A win last night sees me up to the dizzy heights of 7th and just 3 points from the sacred land!

6 wins in a row sees me top for the first time. Some are fine margins and still close for top few spots

After getting another hammering this week v DeGood DeBad & DeGea

52 (-4) v 81.

But 5 out of the top 7 lost so no major damage done. Still 6 points off the top and now 4 off 3rd spot***

(*** I think!!)

• Registered Users Posts: 409 ✭✭TaytoCrisps

With a 6 point lead and Captain Cummo having 3 extra players today I taught I was in serious trouble, just about held on . 6 points off the top, still in with a shot of the top 3

With a 6 point lead and Captain Cummo having 3 extra players today I taught I was in serious trouble, just about held on . 6 points off the top, still in with a shot of the top 3

Ye was 6 points behind yourself and 10 points of in champions cup game- with sturidge, clyne and mane to go(all had kane).
    From FF pissed of but as a pool fan i'll take the days results-
    Think i'm top on goal difference- but ye still very close all around- squeaky bum time

Second on goal difference.....with Moreno not starting I thought Bosco had me this week but in the end Sterlings goal gave me a 3 point margin.....

a4a9bc249756b59082f689a5a733627c.jpg

954106115fb872eea3af31eb1f5843e7.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 39,498 ✭✭✭✭KevIRL

Tough to break into the top 3 in this. Tightly bunched too. Only 10 points separating 1st and 13th

Beat the leader Captain Cummo by a single point. 44-43.
    Great win and moves me onto 45 points.

Well done, after storming to the top with 6 wins on the trot,
    2 losses is going start seeing me fall back down- happier to win the champions cup game but well done long way to go yet

Up to 7th and just 3 points behind 3rd place

• Advertisement

KevIRL wrote: »
    Tough to break into the top 3 in this. Tightly bunched too. Only 10 points separating 1st and 13th

Finally broke into the top 3, on overall points just

"Hey Ma....look at me....I'm on top of the world...."

At least I can say I led this league for 1 week anyway....and now the only way is down. I thought I'd had a disaster of a week but my 45 (41) wasn't as bad as initially thought.

DC

94f8a17912dd152211c8eebaafc40ae8.jpg

2dd7f930ce34067206bfaaad5f80df7d.jpg

I lost my match this week. Fcuk and b0llocks.

Decoda wrote: »

At least I can say I led this league for 1 week anyway....and now the only way is down. I thought I'd had a disaster of a week but my 45 (41) wasn't as bad as initially thought.

DC

Well that was short lived.........

DC

DC

Well that was short lived.........

DC
    I went from 1st to 4th last week to top this week (i think) still very tight.

14 points behind Alexis on Fire so it's not looking good. Promotion will soon be out of reach I fear.

G1032 wrote: »
    14 points behind Alexis on Fire so it's not looking good. Promotion will soon be out of reach I fear.

A confident opponent, he hasn't made a transfer since GW23 :D

tom_k wrote: »
    A confident opponent, he hasn't made a transfer since GW23 :D

Really? Surprised by that. He's got a strong team.

G1032 wrote: »
    Really? Surprised by that. He's got a strong team.
    It's a good team alright, I suppose he's happy with it.

• Advertisement

If naughton gets 2 points tomorrow I draw with capt cummo.

Advertisement