Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Price Changes FPL 14/15 **Mod warning 1st post**

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 39,498 ✭✭✭✭KevIRL

Shedite27 wrote: »
    Saturday morning transfers in advance of nice home fixture.

Ah yeah I know the reason, but still unusual

• Registered Users Posts: 48,132 ✭✭✭✭km79

I am taking that .1 from ADM and RUNNING

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,249 Mod ✭✭✭✭F1ngers

km79 wrote: »
    I am taking that .1 from ADM and RUNNING

Same here, don't know whether to go straight to Silva or via a one week punt on Eriksen.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,249 ✭✭✭✭Lemlin

Is Silva near a rise or Mane near a fall?

• Registered Users Posts: 14,810 ✭✭✭✭jimmii

Lemlin wrote: »
    Is Silva near a rise or Mane near a fall?

Silva 92.9% Mane 15.6%

http://www.fplstatistics.co.uk/

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,262 ✭✭✭iroced

Bruce & Rose UP !

Defoe, Cuadrado, Duff, Dummett, Colback & Kelvin Davis
    DOWN !

• Registered Users Posts: 8,747 ✭✭✭Ziegler1988

Eriksen on a massive 250% :eek:. I'm still going to wait until tomorrow for the press conferences and lineups. I'm just glad he sneaked under the rise yesterday.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,649 ✭✭✭greedygoblin

Eriksen, Austin, Kane, Silva (and possibly Foster) all predicted to rise tonight by fplstats. Di Maria, Pelle, McManaman and Clichy likely to drop. Let's see how right or wrong they are.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,687 ✭✭✭✭wonski

Eriksen, Austin, Kane, Silva (and possibly Foster) all predicted to rise tonight by fplstats. Di Maria, Pelle, McManaman and Clichy likely to drop. Let's see how right or wrong they are.

Given the number of posters bringing them in all 4 are about to rise, I would expect it without having access to internet;)

Players going down are difficult to predict, though. ADM is the one I would be sure about, the rest - I almost forgot who Pelle is, not to mention McManamanan:D

wonski wrote: »
    Players going down are difficult to predict, though. ADM is the one I would be sure about, the rest - I almost forgot who Pelle is, not to mention McManamanan:D

The fallers do seem a little more difficult to gauge. A few more seem close enough to the threshold for a drop. Manquillo, Demichelis, Davies (Spurs), Muniesa & Rangel are all at -99% or lower.

Should have used BUIB to identify he who shall not be named. :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 15,262 ✭✭✭✭manual_man

Eriksen on a massive 250% :eek:. I'm still going to wait until tomorrow for the press conferences and lineups. I'm just glad he sneaked under the rise yesterday.

Feck it Yeah decided to get him in for Cazorla tonight, tomorrow i'd be 0.1 short!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,114 ✭✭✭Invincible

Risers: Eriksen, Foster, Silva, Yoshida

Fallers: Clichy, Defoe, Di Maria, Elia, Ings, Jones, McManaman, Pelle, Rangel, D .Sakho, Tadic, Van Aanholt, Wisdom

• Registered Users Posts: 22,249 ✭✭✭✭Lemlin

Invincible wrote: »

Fallers: Clichy, Defoe, Di Maria, Elia, Ings, Jones, McManaman, Pelle, Rangel, D .Sakho, Tadic, Van Aanholt, Wisdom

Had 3 of the risers but two of the fallers. A lot of new Yoshida owners are going to be disappointed if Alder is back.

Defoe falls two nights in a row. Has that happened any other player this season?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,345 ✭✭✭Gits_bone

Feck ya PVA

• Registered Users Posts: 11,996 ✭✭✭✭billymitchell

Glad i only lost .1 on defoe seeing him fall twice in two days. Also got out before the adm fall

• Registered Users Posts: 5,200 ✭✭✭hots

Defoe falls two nights in a row. Has that happened any other player this season?

He's killing me, especially after I nearly ditched him yesterday after the first -_- Had all of the risers last night though which is nice, might compensate for defoe's plummeting.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,271 ✭✭✭✭FHFC

Lemlin wrote: »
    A lot of new Yoshida owners are going to be disappointed if Alder is back.

Yikes! When I first glanced at this this morning I'd assumed it was Yoshida dropping!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,374 ✭✭✭basillarkin

FHFC wrote: »
    Yikes! When I first glanced at this this morning I'd assumed it was Yoshida dropping!

Surely Yoshida will keep his place

• Registered Users Posts: 129 ✭✭Liam2012

Surely Yoshida will keep his place
    Maybe for this week. But Alder will be back in 1st choice with Fonte. Koeman abandoned the 5 at the back in the last game so unless he goes back to that I can't see Yoshida getting game time unless there's another injury.

• Advertisement

FFF are not back to their pre-January WC accuracy standard. FPLS are significantly more reliable now, particularly for the falls.

• Registered Users Posts: 452 ✭✭Neoulous

Invincible wrote: »

Own the 4 risers :D.

The Yoshida rise is a fantastic unexpected bonus (and I guess an always valuable £0.1m profit) before I part ways with him for Alder or Berty.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,364 ✭✭✭Shedite27

Toby close to a drop in FLP Stats and FFFix, am I reight in saying if he plays tonight, yellow flag will dissappear and everything reset?

• Registered Users Posts: 784 ✭✭✭FrClintPower

I'm probably wrong but I think it's just if he goes straight from a red flag that it's reset, rather than from a yellow. I'd say if he plays he'll stop falling anyway.

Agüero & Austin UP !

Monreal, Cazorla, Weimann, Ayoze, Muniesa, Downing,
    Di María, Alderweireld, Aluko & Isla DOWN !

• Registered Users Posts: 697 ✭✭✭frisbeeface

iroced wrote: »
    Agüero & Austin UP !

Monreal, Cazorla, Weimann, Ayoze, Muniesa, Downing,
    Di María, Alderweireld, Aluko & Isla DOWN !

If Alderweireld plays the cup game he's going in my team. 4.7 now

• Registered Users Posts: 2,829 ✭✭✭shineon23

Southampton are out of the Cup, He has another week's rest, definitely buying him soon myself.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,326 ✭✭✭✭8-10

shineon23 wrote: »
    Southampton are out of the Cup, He has another week's rest, definitely buying him soon myself.

4.7 is a great price. I already have 2 Southampton defenders though and not sure which I'd drop, I figured if I was to drop 1 it would be because I no longer want to double up

• Registered Users Posts: 20,340 ✭✭✭✭Rikand

Cazorla down is disappointing

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 16,636 ✭✭✭✭dahat

Makes a double up really possible without over extending on the prices

Advertisement