Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best troll on Boards

Options
  • 29-08-2011 2:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 12,384 ✭✭✭✭

I am not talking about the ...kill poor people ones, or the sterilise all lone parents type, but ones that you though were a little bit creative.

There an a slightly insane one on the oldwans 'n' oldfellas forum if you want to take a look.

yes there are old people on boards and they have there own forum.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,751 ✭✭✭Saila

legendary threads that way --> simples!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,724 ✭✭✭tallaghtmick

The snobby thread was quite good.

• Registered Users Posts: 855 ✭✭✭joshrogan

Keithm89's fake link post on the your best troll thread was the best I've seen that has been posted since I joined this forum.

EDIT:If you can't remember it NothingMan has posted an example

• Registered Users Posts: 3,538 ✭✭✭flutterflye

Everyone goes on and on and on and on about facekicker, but I don't really think that those posts were anything memorable or slightly funny to be honest.

joshrogan wrote: »
    Keithm89's fake link post on the your best troll thread was the best I've seen that has been posted since I joined this forum.

as one post trolls go it was legendary! :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,178 ✭✭✭✭NothingMan

This guy.

Everyone goes on and on and on and on about facekicker, but I don't really think that those posts were anything memorable or slightly funny to be honest.

you had to be there ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,132 ✭✭✭Killer Pigeon

NothingMan wrote: »
    This guy.

ok people, how long can you last before mousing-over that :p

• Registered Users Posts: 1,886 ✭✭✭megaten

KeithAFC

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,851 ✭✭✭Cill Dara Abu

This weirdo

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQrAJ-rGni-6ZDMiUSMHz-cHE8vtdg6oB58sEtqK5GuKmPWtVZX

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,736 ✭✭✭Irish Guitarist

I like the one about where cats came from.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,816 ✭✭✭Acacia

The genuinely nutty religious ones, not posters who are just religious, but the ones that have actual batsh1t crazy ideas... I remember one on the A&A forum who tried to argue that dinosaurs didn't really exist or something like that, it was a trick played by God to test us... oh, he got hammered. Also, some Muslim wan ( or pretending to be) arguing that some passge of the Koran which said women should be beat with sticks by their husbands was perfectly acceptable and women needed to be kept in line in such a way... Jesus wept.

Some good laughs though to be had, in fairness.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,252 ✭✭✭✭stovelid

His reputation is a little like those emails and FB status for specious childhood nostalgia.

The ones about getting fuck all for Christmas, drinking from dirty hose pipes and being beaten unconscious by Christian Brothers.

Somebody originally peddled the lie for a laugh and the more it is spammed around, it achieves more and more of an aggressive consensus because nobody wants to break rank.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,207 ✭✭✭The King of Moo

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,918 ✭✭✭✭orourkeda

there was a day or 2 a couple of weeks ago where there was a propper troll at work, the 'friend living in uk - mobile - and up yours to the phone company when they moved back home to Ireland' started it I think there were others from same guy. nice work.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,986 ✭✭✭✭mikemac

That nordie lad, owenc

Just a teenager from Coleraine and manages to wind up the history forum in no time

• Registered Users Posts: 1,069 ✭✭✭carlybabe1

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 8,493 ✭✭✭DazMarz

CHD from the Soccer forum. He's now site perma-banned because he was such a legendary keyboard ninja, die-hard Chelsea fan and general all around W.U.M. of the highest order. And the most frightening part of all of this? He's the exact same in real-life!!!:eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 23,984 ✭✭✭✭ejmaztec

mikemac wrote: »
    That nordie lad, owenc

Just a teenager from Coleraine and manages to wind up the history forum in no time

But he doesn't seem to know that he's doing it.:eek:

us

• Registered Users Posts: 13,385 ✭✭✭✭D'Agger

DazMarz wrote: »
    CHD from the Soccer forum. He's now site perma-banned because he was such a legendary keyboard ninja, die-hard Chelsea fan and general all around W.U.M. of the highest order. And the most frightening part of all of this? He's the exact same in real-life!!!:eek:
    The Muppet is up there with him but CHDs the man

• Registered Users Posts: 8,753 ✭✭✭qz

The Madman. Without a shadow of a doubt.
    Chapter 1

A man in a hat entered the room. He took off the hat. “It's you!” They all said. At the same time like a class speaking to a teacher. “Hahaha Hello gentleman”, the man in the hat said, putting the hat on the table. “And hello ladies he said. Turning to the ladies and lifting his hat politely. “Leave us alone Trent!” The women said. Perhaps it was because the were angry at him for something he had done in the past, a long, long time ago. Or perhaps it was because he was holding a gun at them! The gun came from nowhere. He had got it out of his pocket and now both bullets were aimed at the people.”Say your prayers!” The man said but one of the men grabbed the gun, knocking the table with the hat on it and some other things on the floor. A vase got broken. Now the gun was in the other hands and we would have to wait and see if it was the right hands.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,089 ✭✭✭✭rovert

me

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,238 ✭✭✭✭Diabhal Beag

rovert wrote: »
    me
    You are definitely a troll. The MMA mods told me so.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,242 ✭✭✭chordtype

Clearly rovert.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,775 ✭✭✭Spacedog

Bubbles!

Or me in the Christianity board, apparently I'm a 'troublemaker' there. Of course, if there was a Garry Glitter board, I'd rip the piss there too.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 21,730 Mod ✭✭✭✭entropi

Spacedog wrote: »
    Bubbles!

Or me in the Christianity board, apparently I'm a 'troublemaker' there. Of course, if there was a Garry Glitter board, I'd rip the piss there too.
    The sad thing, is that most of the people who will post in this thread were not around for Bubbles and his shenanigans :(

I wont name any trolls, they might somehow get called out and destroy Boards in one collective swipe of their mighty troll hands :pac:

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement