Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Promotion Code - Irish Ferries / Stena Line

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,094 ✭✭✭househero

momec wrote: »
    Thanks Filipa. Travelling 13 July, return 20 July. I suppose I am not comparing like with like re the prices - Irish ferries times suit me better, which also happens to be the swift ferry. The Stenaline prices are cheaper because for the times I am looking at its the slow boat. Will have three kids with me on my own so I think the less time spent stopping them from wrecking the ship the better :)

Thanks very much Househero. Prices look good and then when you convert to euro its only a few cent of a difference. Poor exchange rate alright.

Anyway thank you both, will keep an eye out over the next few weeks and if nothing is available will book it. Even with a code I wont be saving that much but better in my pocket than anyone elses.

no worries. Did you sign up to the stena cashback thing they are doing now? Its a few % back on what you spend with them, If you book a car, its like 20 quid in your pocket. I think its called stenaplus or something random, do Irish ferries do anything similar? I prefer the IF from Rosslare over the stena puke tank.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,330 ✭✭✭readytosnap

househero wrote: »
    do Irish ferries do anything similar? I prefer the IF from Rosslare over the stena puke tank.

Irish Ferries do a frequent traveller scheme 20% back off your spend every 6 trips

• Registered Users Posts: 69 ✭✭momec

For anyone looking to travel by car with Stenaline, they are doing 10 days 10 deals to celebrate the launch of their Superfast ferry.

http://www.stenaline.ie/ten

• Registered Users Posts: 35 JustPeachy

Need Irish Ferries discount for July...

• Registered Users Posts: 20,792 ✭✭✭✭cormie

Just got a 10% off email. Doesn't appear to be a code, but hopefully following this link will work:

http://irishferriesmail.com/lz/lz.aspx?p1=05566865S569&CC=ZI150402&w=4734&cID=0&cValue=1

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,474 ✭✭✭micks_address

cormie wrote: »
    Just got a 10% off email. Doesn't appear to be a code, but hopefully following this link will work:

http://irishferriesmail.com/lz/lz.aspx?p1=05566865S569&CC=ZI150402&w=4734&cID=0&cValue=1
    There's a 20% sale on till midnight tomorrow

• Registered Users Posts: 20,792 ✭✭✭✭cormie

I think my post is for France, yours is for UK :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3 opozdi

Any promo code for StenaLine or IrishFerry for July & August?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,716 ✭✭✭brightkane

Anything for irish ferries?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,847 ✭✭✭munchkin_utd

brightkane wrote: »
    Anything for irish ferries?
    stena have a kids go free offer at the moment

So useful if you've kids. Obviously.
    For 2 kids return thats about €75 cash saving if I amnt mistaken.

• Advertisement

About to pull the trigger on booking Irish ferries. Any codes anywhere? Booking to France

• Registered Users Posts: 19 lejeffy

Hi all, we are going to England at the beginning of July, so if one of you know of a discount code for Stena,
    it would be much appreciated!!!
    Thanks and enjoy your holidays.

• Registered Users Posts: 207 ✭✭murphf

20% off stena if you book Before 11pm tonight! Gutted we missed it but may be some good to someone !

Elo All,

I found active promo code on Stena Line and just booking my trip to UK save 80 Euro (20%) with promo code: B314
    I hope that this code will be useful to you.

Enjoy Everyone :)

opozdi wrote: »
    Elo All,

I found active promo code and just booking my trip to UK save 80 Euro (20%) with promo code: B314

That stena?

Stena Line :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 891 ✭✭✭Falcon L

Elo All,

I found active promo code on Stena Line and just booking my trip to UK save 80 Euro (20%) with promo code: B314

Thanks for the code. I just got €42 refunded to my debit card for a trip I booked and paid for already. :D

That code will be active until the end of 2016, but I think you can only use it once.

Where did you get that from, if you don't mind me asking?

• Registered Users Posts: 12 livecali

Does anyone have a discount code for Irish Ferries going to France?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,569 ✭✭✭mugsymugsy

Elo All,

Thanks for the code - worked for me booking last night!

• Registered Users Posts: 688 ✭✭✭fungie

Falcon L wrote: »
    Thanks for the code. I just got €42 refunded to my debit card for a trip I booked and paid for already. :D

That code will be active until the end of 2016, but I think you can only use it once.

Where did you get that from, if you don't mind me asking?

Anybody use this recently?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 891 ✭✭✭Falcon L

fungie wrote: »
    Anybody use this recently?
    My daughter tried to use it a few days ago and it wouldn't work. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,569 ✭✭✭mugsymugsy

Worked for my sister booking 2 weeks ago for a trip in early august

• Registered Users Posts: 688 ✭✭✭fungie

looks like it doesnt work anymore :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 1 neevyweevy

the code A788 works for a 10% discount, i've just used it

• Registered Users Posts: 32 rayjen2k

Hi folks. Anyone got any new codes for UK - Ireland?
    Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 2,092 ✭✭✭pcardin

EJYS15 to get 10% off IRL - UK with Irish Ferries

• Registered Users Posts: 477 ✭✭toodleytoo

A788 is still working :)

• Registered Users Posts: 96 ✭✭XrayGolf

From a email received today from Stena Line:

As always, we’re offering students free travel when someone else (Mum, Dad, another student) is paying for themselves and the car. Simply book an Economy, Flexi or Premium motorist fare from just €89* by 30 September and travel from Dublin to Holyhead or Rosslare to Fishguard – for FREE! – right up until 31 October. Just use the offer code ‘Students’. Brilliant!

• Registered Users Posts: 96 ✭✭XrayGolf

...and a email from Irish Ferries:

This flash sale is only available until Monday- get 10% off your trip to Britain right up until January 31st 2016.

Don’t forget Kids still travel for Free too and this offer also ends on Monday so get in quick to grab these two great offers together!

Promo Code: EAUGIS15

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 790 ✭✭✭forgodssake

10% off Irish ferries to britain
    book til midnight Mon 17th for travel until 31/01/2016 use code EAUGIS15!

Advertisement