Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What skill or talent would you love to possess?

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,358 ✭✭✭✭M.T. Cranium

speling. wroking on ti.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,358 ✭✭✭Into The Blue

To be able to make the most of every hour, every day and not procrastinate and just laze around for whatever bloody reason that seems to be getting worse lately. I feel I've wasted an entire lifetime by just doing nothing and I'm only just 20 years old.

That's the age to do nothing, enjoy it!

NASCAR driver for me.

• Registered Users Posts: 600 ✭✭✭SMJSF

Maths.
    Photography.
    Baking & cooking. Nothing ever works out well!
    Crafty/arts. I used to be good at art in school, but lost it when the JC & LC came around when it HAD to be a theme and the pressure was on because we were graded on it. Which is an awful thing - Art is Art. it shouldn't be graded. Thanks stupid Irish education system!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 336 ✭✭Creative Juices

Love to be able to sing well!

Just for you good Sir/Madam...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,866 ✭✭✭Fat Christy

I wish I could fly and be invisible whenever I choose....

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 274 ✭✭Betty Bloggs

• Parkour
    • Breakdancing
    • Singing
    • Figure Skating
    • Gymnastics (Did it when younger but I can't even do a cartwheel now)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,116 ✭✭✭RDM_83 again

Be able to whistle properly :( I would be incredibly annoying but I wouldn't care as I walked down the street whistling a jaunty tune :P

• Registered Users Posts: 5,238 ✭✭✭humbert

I speak some German but would like to become fluent, only myself standing in the way of that. Would like to improve my maths but don't have time to do a serious course at the moment.

On the plus side I can play squash and rock climb quite well now which I couldn't last year.

Advertisement