Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What sort of 'personalities' do you fill a cr@p radio station.

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,781 ✭✭✭KungPao

All I know is we need more phoney American accents on our airwaves.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,973 ✭✭✭Sh1tbag OToole

gugleguy wrote: »
    So.....nominate your dj's . And chat show hosts.......why not boardsies that annoy you.
    except me.:P....shouldn't be that difficult. Pirate stations found leccy power easily enough..

DJ's would be hard to pick out of the boardsies on here, because I don't know who has an American twang on them and who doesn't. There has to be some sort of algorithm you can run on a voice sample to check for Americanness

For chat show I would say: Wibbs, The Backwards Man and bluewolf.

Cupcake_Crisis would be my newsreader

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,959 ✭✭✭gugleguy

What kind of boardsie would call in. .. let me see..

Srameen...nobody has any backbone anymore. we're now all sissies.

Dudara.... If it breaks on us it's our fault. Tough luck.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,409 ✭✭✭✭kneemos

RayCon wrote: »
    I dont listen to music Radio stations at all ... but was stuck in a doctor's waiting room yesterday and subjected to that bloke from westlife's show on 2FM for about 45mins.

JESUS ****IN CHRIST.

Just came across him(so to speak) and have been informed it's a bank holiday weekend three times in about two minutes?
    Why do they all have to constantly inform people when the weekend,bank
    holiday,Christmas is here???

He's still doing it!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,421 ✭✭✭ToddyDoody

How about one set-up in the west of Ireland where every presenter had a strong English accent

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,959 ✭✭✭gugleguy

There needs to be a website for this station. Lots of junk to download.
    How about ,'rock band manager,' software only this is the game 'rockstar ate my hamster ' as sold for the zx spectrum repackaged.

Mr E is the site admin.

Advertisement