Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What do you do on the toilet?

Options
2»

Comments

There's nothing worse than reading You Laugh You Lose on your phone while in the toilet. I'm pretty sure my housemates now think I laugh randomly while taking a dump.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,194 ✭✭✭saa

I like to pretend I'm a bit slugs just sitting on the side of a flower pot.

No, nowt really I am going to be sexist here and assume it is a "man thing" to read on the toilet.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,295 ✭✭✭✭Duggy747

I just go in have a shìte, no reading or playing a game on the phone.

The beasts I unleash require plenty of concentration, one false move and a major clean-up operation ensues involving the power hose.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,090 ✭✭✭tiny_penguin

saa wrote: »
    I like to pretend I'm a bit slugs just sitting on the side of a flower pot.

No, nowt really I am going to be sexist here and assume it is a "man thing" to read on the toilet.

Nope, Im a girl and I like to read on the toilet. I may be a special case though. Although I usually just play a game or check out boards on my phone or something. Feel a bit weird if my housemates saw me take reading material in and out of the loo!

• Registered Users Posts: 470 ✭✭Fran1985

I read or else bring the radio.

you bring a radio to the john? oddest thing i've ever heard.

Me, i'm a laptop or phone man. Sometimes i just go for a think.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 19,473 ✭✭✭✭Super-Rush

I close threads when i'm on the toilet.

Oh and do your own homework.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement