Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boards Summer Kit Order

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,615 ✭✭✭Hail 2 Da Thief

"classic" green Boards jersey

Wasn't the first one blue?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,259 ✭✭✭Hunterbiker

And orange.

But they are all classics really :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,042 ✭✭✭zl1whqvjs75cdy

In

• Registered Users Posts: 3,477 ✭✭✭rollingscone

I'd like a unicycle specific plouraglosse and turquoise version...

Or put me down for a jersey and bibs.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 23,204 Mod ✭✭✭✭godtabh

Interested in the jersey.

However, if anyone has an old "classic" green Boards jersey (M) they no longer use, I'd be happy to give it a new home!

I think green was about 2 orders back

I'll post prices up later. I'm not going to post the whole list a few items and will maybe get the spread sheet going later today

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 23,204 Mod ✭✭✭✭godtabh

I've been asked not to put the whole price list up.

The prices for the elite and Triumph Core range are listed below. Triumph Core sits above the elite in the range.

Elite Jersey SS €49.20
    Elite Bibshorts €56.58

Triumph Core Jersey SS €55.35
    Triumph Core Bibshorts €67.65

Dont have prices for the rest of the Triumph Core range.

John has also reminded me that you can order from both orders with bulk discounts available.

Poll added.

Will give it till tomorrow and then put up a spreadsheet with full range and prices.

• Registered Users Posts: 24,954 ✭✭✭✭Wishbone Ash

Yes and we had two pink editions before the awful green appeared (which was supposed to be lime) then another pink, a pink/green and finally last winter's order. This order must be the 7th edition?

I probably can't really justify getting another. I must have 20 outfits now!

outfits

I think you have the wrong forum

• Registered Users Posts: 2,274 ✭✭✭Mercian Pro

Green still my favourite even if it's not "classic". Never liked the pink that much but there's no accounting .....
    Happy to go with the current design.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 675 ✭✭✭ILIKEFOOD

interested

• Registered Users Posts: 2,683 ✭✭✭triggermortis

Interested in jersey and bibs

Prices and options available on attached

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1I4DZz1V2Y2qCH2RYu5GFB37Uo5Dy7FxJE6ZUyox7b-Q/edit?usp=sharing

Two options in terms of style. Elite and Triumph. You can select either or. The greater the order in any line the greater the bulk discount (subject to a minimum order)

How do you want that completed? I can see a column for different items but nothing to add the style?
    Im using my phone so that might make a difference.

there are two tabs. One for elite and triumph

godtabh wrote: »
    there are two tabs. One for elite and triumph

I had to reinstall Google Sheets to see it. Done!

I'll let this run for a week or two and then set a date for payments

Dont want to add to your woes but can this order include caps (assuming sufficient demand) My boards one is wearing out and its a handy bit of kit.

Summer caps?

I've added a column but I havent a price for them as of yet

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,679 ✭✭✭bcmf

The caps are done by a different supplier afaik so would probably be subject to a minimum order.

I'll put the caps on the maybe list then.

bcmf wrote: »
    The caps are done by a different supplier afaik so would probably be subject to a minimum order.

You just can't help yourself getting involved in a Boards order :)

I'll put the caps on the maybe list then.

Thanks a mill. I found my last one good

You just can't help yourself getting involved in a Boards order :)

TBF he has done a good bit in the background already

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,221 ✭✭✭✭m5ex9oqjawdg2i

Hey guys,

I missed out on the winter kit, but I really want a summer kit. I just have a few questions, if anybody could help me out that would be great.

Regarding the fitting. I am normally a large in Tshirts, shirts, jumpers. Should I be going for an L or an XL? I have one gersey from cycleplus in Greystones which I believe is an XL and fits about right.

Is the Gillet windproof?

What's the policy on returns?

Cheers :)

Cant answer the rest of your questions but no returns unless its not what you ordered ie. looking for a large got a small. This is a bespoke product

As for sizing check the sizing chart. I havent worn this gear

Cant answer the rest of your questions but no returns unless its not what you ordered ie. looking for a large got a small. This is a bespoke product

As for sizing check the sizing chart. I havent worn this gear

Do you happen to have the sizing chart?

It would be a right kick in the nuts to spend over €150 on gear for it to not fit ;)

It should be on the Lucca sports website

• Advertisement

It should be on the Lucca sports website

Checked before posting here and I couldn't find it. Is this the right site? http://www.luccasports.com/

Cheers,

Advertisement