Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

F1 2015: Round 18 Brazilian Grand Prix

Options
  • 13-11-2015 2:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 12,855 ✭✭✭✭

So FP1 happened. Massa is really struggling in that Williams.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,625 ✭✭✭Charlie-Bravo

Engine fire for Alonso in FP2 bringing out red flag.

Horner speaking with the BBC during FP2, jeez he's a bit miserable...struggling to like the guy.

-. . ...- . .-. / --. --- -. -. .- / --. .. ...- . / -.-- --- ..- / ..- .--.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,378 ✭✭✭HighLine

I think Interlagos will be in desperate need of rain tomorrow. It's rare Brazil throws up a boring race but I think tomorrow could be an exception unfortunately.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,961 ✭✭✭✭bnt

Alonso in Q1 told "STOP IMMEDIATELY". Yikes.

From out there on the moon, international politics look so petty. You want to grab a politician by the scruff of the neck and drag him a quarter of a million miles out and say, ‘Look at that, you son of a bitch’.

— Edgar Mitchell, Apollo 14 Astronaut

Fernando looks like a broken man. Really feel for him... such a talent to be stuck in a car like that.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,154 Mod ✭✭✭✭Andrew76

HighLine wrote: »
    Fernando looks like a broken man. Really feel for him... such a talent to be stuck in a car like that.

He's got an awesome view of quali on that chair though! :D

• Advertisement

Andrew76 wrote: »
    He's got an awesome view of quali on that chair though! :D

All he needs now is a beer in his hand and he is sorted. :D And no media to deal with either!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 33,733 ✭✭✭✭Myrddin

So much for Honda's "upgraded" engine. They're a disaster this year, and making little to no headway it seems

Lol at the McLaren podium! :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 12,961 ✭✭✭✭bnt

Uh-oh - Grosjean spins out on his fast lap. He'll get another lap in, but he might have flat-spotted his tyres ... nope, lap was too slow. P15 after Q2.

From out there on the moon, international politics look so petty. You want to grab a politician by the scruff of the neck and drag him a quarter of a million miles out and say, ‘Look at that, you son of a bitch’.

— Edgar Mitchell, Apollo 14 Astronaut

I laughed at the caption of the following clip :D:D:D

https://twitter.com/TommyWTF1/status/665571781781114880

• Advertisement

Wonder where Hamilton went there? Rosberg and Vettel not arsed waiting around for him, righly so.

• Registered Users Posts: 30,055 ✭✭✭✭Ghost Train

Lewis still waiting for his 50th pole, looks a bit unhappy, well done Rosberg :D

Nothing between them really

McLaren podium was nice touch :D

Rosberg on fire. 5 poles in a row, if he hadn't of screwed up in Texas he'd have won back to back with Mexico & looks a good bet for this race too (so might have been three on the bounce). Bizarre, I wonder if Coulthard was on to something where he alluded to maybe Nico pulling up his socks because the pressure is off him now

• Registered Users Posts: 2,660 ✭✭✭Darwin

Saw this on the OCUK forums earlier:

myLVD5i.jpg

^^ Genius :D

Had to laugh at that when I seen it live, fair play to the lads...if you don't laugh in those situations you'll cry!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,301 ✭✭✭✭Frank Bullitt

Heres a scary stat, Alonso will be on his 12th engine tomorrow, thats if he even starts!

• Registered Users Posts: 819 ✭✭✭EDit

It's funny, I used to detest Alonso (just came across as a not very nice guy) but I'd love something mad to happen today and him to win (or Button of course). Despite a few, understandable outbursts, I think he's handled this situation pretty well. That said I am predicting another Merc-led snoozefest....we need rain!

EDit wrote: »
    Despite a few, understandable outbursts

For me his absolute best was getting smoked by everyone along a straight and shouting "GP2 Engine, GP2 Engine!!". Sums up the year for McLaren Honda. Hard to imagine they'll make massive strides over the next six months if their new upgraded engine goes up in smoke after a few laps.

It's a crying shame to have Alonso & Button in those cars. Imagine Alonso had stayed in Ferrari, it'd be him & Vettel instead of the dire Kimi performances of late, and throw Button into the other Merc instead of Rosberg....now that would have been a far more interesting season (Button is well able for Lewis as we've seen in the past).

• Registered Users Posts: 2,855 ✭✭✭Grim.

12231655_1035358349848683_1168955071_n.jpg?oh=c685cc8f8b4ceeb6fbcbfdcbd39043d8&oe=564AAAF8

• Registered Users Posts: 880 ✭✭✭seamusk84

Race is at 5 today right?

• Advertisement

Took me a while but found him eventually

:D Twitter has been having a field day with the Alonso picture. Search for #PlacesAlonsoWouldRatherBe if you want a laugh.

Here are some

https://twitter.com/theFakeKimi/status/665619354327846913
    https://twitter.com/ClaudiaDTG/status/665609991169171457

Grid boys and girls. lol... More PC bullsh*t.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,655 ✭✭✭Schwiiing

You'd think they'd have the manners to take off the glasses.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,698 ✭✭✭✭Jordan 199

I love the different elevation changes of the track.

Hamilton looks in Drs range

• Registered Users Posts: 880 ✭✭✭seamusk84

Could really use a safety car here.

• Registered Users Posts: 147 ✭✭Thidp

What a move by Verstappen and Grosjean!

Lewis still shadowing Rosbergs strategy
    Lewis behind Kimi now, wonder can Kimi back him into Vettel
    Answer is no

• Advertisement

Has been a bit processional at times
    Hopefully extra pitstops might mix things up eventually, Vettel has closed up a bit

Advertisement