Boards.ie uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Click here to find out more x
Thread Closed  

16-07-2012, 10:20   #10096
Chong

Even after a bad weekend where I ate well, not bad or crap food but good food I still lose 2 pounds last week

Starting weight (male) : 17st 13.2lbs
Height : 6ft 5

Last weight on 9/7/2012 : 16st 4.6lbs

Todays weight : 16st 2.6lbs

Total weight loss : 1st 10.8lbs or 24.8lbs

So happy today after that weekend
Advertisement
16-07-2012, 20:38   #10097
gingernut79

Quote:
Originally Posted by RachaelFergie View Post
Anyone tips for packed lunches? The only meat I really eat is turkey and don't like fish!! Have been having lettuce peppers cucumber tomatoes and colslaw with rivita for ages but doesn't seem to satisfy me any more and I find I'm munching choc in the afternoon!! Any help would be really appreciated
Saw this and thought it looked tasty and a bit different http://www.thedailymuse.com/health/t...ng-your-lunch/
16-07-2012, 23:10   #10098
tiny_penguin

I am so nervous for WI tomorrow. I just feel really bloated and horrible. I still have my 12 weeklies left and I know I have been good 99% of the time.But I just feel awful. Hate WI when I feel like this.
(2) thanks from:
16-07-2012, 23:22   #10099
tough_cookie

I have 3.5 lbs to get to my goal weight. I'm going to really try my best and make it this week. I'm wondering if I reach my goal weight this week, is it 4 more classes that I need to attend to maintain my weight at the goal weight before I get the gold card?

I'm moving abroad in 6 weeks and I was hoping to get the card before I go.
16-07-2012, 23:30   #10100
m'lady

Quote:
Originally Posted by tiny_penguin View Post
I am so nervous for WI tomorrow. I just feel really bloated and horrible. I still have my 12 weeklies left and I know I have been good 99% of the time.But I just feel awful. Hate WI when I feel like this.
I'm the same, been reasonably good, but feel very bloated. I'm going to fill up on water in morning to try help the bloating. I really hope I lose something this week! Good luck with your weigh in!
(2) thanks from:
Advertisement
17-07-2012, 00:25   #10101
Danii86

had a bad enough weekend and wasnt all that great 2day either, head is only half in the game, going to a mornin WI 2morrow as im off, goin to walk there and bac (its just over an hour each way) im not lookin forward to it to say the least, im startin to get a bit bored again, not with WW but just in general and thats when im a danger to myself!! im off to florida in october and sooo badly want to be in a bikini over there, but something my head is messing with me, its likr the angel on one shoulder and the devil on the other! i just need to prioritise myself and this WW journey for awhile and try to banish all these devilish negative thoughts!!lol
i also need to plan more, i do well when i plan but its not always easy in my house because my mother doesnt do planning ahead and isnt as strict as i am when it comes to cooking!! must definatly tackle that issue and regain control of the kitchem!!
FX for the morning!!!
17-07-2012, 07:56   #10102
g'em
Closed Account

This thread has topped the 10,000 post mark (and then some!!) so we need to open a fresh new thread - see here
Thanks from:
Thread Closed