Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

HKC quantam 70- contacts

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,643 ✭✭✭✭altor

I got the PSU and a 3Ah battery but then i thought this mite be a bit small so i read the PSU paperwork and it said this unit is compatible with 7Ah and 8Ah batterys. Am i rite to change it.

And last question do i change the wasted batteries in the wireless bell or do i just plug out the battery unit all together as this will come up as a fault.

That battery will be grand if the only device being powered when the mains is off is the external bell.

Just take the battery back away altogether. It is not going to be using this as a power supply anymore.

• Registered Users Posts: 142 ✭✭zombiekiller

Since hooking up the power supply the LEDs are on all the time can this be changed in the settings havent got the chance to try yet.

Advertisement