Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

NASA's Secret Blue Beam Project

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 25,229 ✭✭✭✭King Mob

The falsification started with the film 2001: A Space Odessy, the TV-series STAR TREK, the STAR WARS films, E.T., all of which deal with space "invasion" and "protection". JURASSIC PARK, was to push the theory of evolution.

But 2001 didn't have anything to do with invasion or protection, infact it was the complete opposite.

And which Star Trek? DS9? Voyager?
    Enterprise was way too crap to be a NWO plot.

And I don't think Jurassic Park once mentioned evolution.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,858 ✭✭✭Undergod

King Mob wrote: »
    But 2001 didn't have anything to do with invasion or protection, infact it was the complete opposite.

And which Star Trek? DS9? Voyager?
    Enterprise was way too crap to be a NWO plot.

And I don't think Jurassic Park once mentioned evolution.

Voyager is easily the worst.
    As regards point 4 of the link, why would they need enabling technology to allow supernatural forces to travel through fibre optics and coaxial cables? Doesn't that make them a bit less supernatural?

Undergod wrote: »
    Voyager is easily the worst.
    As regards point 4 of the link, why would they need enabling technology to allow supernatural forces to travel through fibre optics and coaxial cables? Doesn't that make them a bit less supernatural?

Ah you see they're fake supernatural, as opposed to real supernatural which is fake.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,117 ✭✭✭Gazza22

Ridiculous post

• Registered Users Posts: 17,247 ✭✭✭✭6th

Lads either try to make serious posts or dont post at all. Some peopel think they have to post on every thread in this forum ... even when they have notyhing to say!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,205 ✭✭✭espinolman

Pamela111 wrote: »
    The latest developments by the New World Order free masons:

Operation Blue Beam:

http://www.geocities.com/area51/Shadowlands/6583/project079.html

Mind control, simulating UFOs etc.

Do you know what MONTAUK is , its time travel , they changed our history .

espinolman wrote: »
    Do you know what MONTAUK is , its time travel , they changed our history .

And how exactly do you know this?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,388 ✭✭✭Kernel

I'm guessing it's down to Charles Berlitz's 'The Philadelphia Experiment'. Cracking read.

Kernel wrote: »
    I'm guessing it's down to Charles Berlitz's 'The Philadelphia Experiment'. Cracking read.

And what evidence does this present for something that is absolutely ridiculous, essentially unknowable and arguably impossible like changing history.

And what evidence does this present for something that is absolutely ridiculous, essentially unknowable and arguably impossible like changing history.

http://www.play.com/Books/Books/4-/385136/The-Philadelphia-Experiment/Product.html?cur=258

€7.50 and free postage and you can answer that for yourself KM.

• Advertisement

http://www.play.com/Books/Books/4-/385136/The-Philadelphia-Experiment/Product.html?cur=258

€7.50 and free postage and you can answer that for yourself KM.

Why not just sum it up in a sentence or two?
    Witness testimony? Government documents? Crystal ball?

Or do you just have to take the author's word for it?

Why not just sum it up in a sentence or two?
    Witness testimony? Government documents? Crystal ball?

Or do you just have to take the author's word for it?

Because I can't remember, and why spend my time flipping through the book and regurgitating it to prove anything to anyone. The only claim I make is that it is a cracking read, if you want to prove or disprove it, I suggest you read the book yourself?

Because I can't remember, and why spend my time flipping through the book and regurgitating it to prove anything to anyone. The only claim I make is that it is a cracking read, if you want to prove or disprove it, I suggest you read the book yourself?
    Unfortunately I don't have the cash to buy it.

I asked what evidence there was to support the idea that history had been altered.
    You said that this book had such evidence.
    Why not give a rough outline?

It was confirmed by the Zenatae Andromedans :

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/ciencia/time_travel/esp_ciencia_timetravel19.htm

• Registered Users Posts: 19,976 ✭✭✭✭humanji

Unfortunately I don't have the cash to buy it.

I asked what evidence there was to support the idea that history had been altered.
    Well in fairness, he said it was a guess that it might have something to do with it, so no facts were claimed.

Here's the wiki link for the basic outline of it: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Philadelphia_experiment

If nothing else, I enjoyed the movie about it.

Seriously?
    How do you know any of that is true?

I thought you asked how espinol man believed Montauk was responsible. The idea originally came from the book, I thought I'd be helpful and point that out to you. Didn't mention anything about evidence... Ah well.

humanji wrote: »
    Well in fairness, he said it was a guess that it might have something to do with it, so no facts were claimed.

Here's the wiki link for the basic outline of it: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Philadelphia_experiment

If nothing else, I enjoyed the movie about it.

Yeah it was good, but the book was a better read... more mysterious! :)

I thought you asked how espinol man believed Montauk was responsible. The idea originally came from the book, I thought I'd be helpful and point that out to you. Didn't mention anything about evidence... Ah well.
    So does this book actually have any verifiable evidence then?

Seriously?
    How do you know any of that is true?

Well i have studied the montauk project and i understand how they could travel trough time .

• Advertisement

Well i have studied the montauk project and i understand how they could travel trough time .

And care to elaborate? Or detail any verifiable evidence that would back up a claim like this?

You realise how far fatched it is right?

So does this book actually have any verifiable evidence then?

I already said I can't remember. Why don't you read it? I refuse to believe you cannot afford €7.50 all in. That's less than the price of a pack of fags mate.

I already said I can't remember. Why don't you read it? I refuse to believe you cannot afford €7.50 all in. That's less than the price of a pack of fags mate.
    Because I'm a student and don't actually own a credit card.

And I have a ton of other things I'd rather buy than a book on a conspiracy theory which probably has no supporting evidence.

I asked you for something that would change my opinionon that and you can't provide it.

And care to elaborate? Or detail any verifiable evidence that would back up a claim like this?

You realise how far fatched it is right?

I realize it is far fetched , i can't prove it , but how i know it is probably true is because the pleiadians have time-travel , you know the aliens with norweigan features from the pleiadies , well i know they are real because i can remember past-lives , i remember them .

I realize it is far fetched , i can't prove it , but how i know it is probably true is because the pleiadians have time-travel , you know the aliens with norweigan features from the pleiadies , well i know they are real because i can remember past-lives , i remember them .

And how do you know these are actual past lifes?
    How do you remember these past lifes?

Have you considered, given you have no way of verifying any of these far fetched claims, that you might be wrong?

And how do you know these are actual past lifes?
    I don't know , actually i do try to forget , all that stuff that went on long ago , thats probably why people can't remember they are just sick of the **** that's been goin on.
    How do you remember these past lifes?
    I don't know because i have never tried to remember , i just do you see .
    Have you considered, given you have no way of verifying any of these far fetched claims, that you might be wrong?

Yes i have considered i might be wrong , but that is not going to stop me researching .

I don't know , actually i do try to forget , all that stuff that went on long ago , thats probably why people can't remember they are just sick of the **** that's been goin on.

I don't know because i have never tried to remember , i just do you see .

Yes i have considered i might be wrong , but that is not going to stop me researching .
    So how do you know they are past lifes then?

And when you're researching why don't you find any verifiable evidence?
    Is it possible that people are wrong or lying?

So how do you know they are past lifes then?
    I don't want to get into a debate about this , but yea they are not really past lives because i never die , i am immortal .
    And when you're researching why don't you find any verifiable evidence?
    I do don't i , did'nt i give a link to evidence of chemtrails a while ago .

Is it possible that people are wrong or lying?[/quote]
    Yes it is possible , in fact i am always finding out people are wrong or lying and how i find out is to keep looking into things and keep researching.

I don't want to get into a debate about this , but yea they are not really past lives because i never die , i am immortal .
    I seriously doubt that.
    Have you any evidence to prove you're immortal?
    I do don't i , did'nt i give a link to evidence of chemtrails a while ago .
    Not that I saw. Care to point out were?
    Yes it is possible , in fact i am always finding out people are wrong or lying and how i find out is to keep looking into things and keep researching.
    So why exactly do you believe the information in the link you provided when it has no verifiable evidence?

• Advertisement

I seriously doubt that.
    Have you any evidence to prove you're immortal?
    em, emm , i tell ye what i'll live forever and that will prove it.;)

Advertisement