Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

The Quarry

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 531 ✭✭✭Ratsquad

wanna thank john brian and the rest of the crew for some great marshalling and very enjoyable game scenarios. I would also like to thank the other players for their honesty, endurance and gamesmanship.

The tank gives a whole new dimension to games if it's used properly to your advantage. Really enjoyed the new layout to the site and hope to be back soon.

Cheers,

Paddy

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,763 ✭✭✭Airsoft Reloded

We hope to see you back soon too Paddy, once again thanks for a great day.

great vid as usual gerry,
    fairplay to ye for keeping the gun pointing forward all the time.
    when are ye gonna put one on a m60:D
    ha ha.
    oh and by the way HARDEN THE FUK UP;)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,395 ✭✭✭Decoy

While I think of it I should probably apologise to one of the RATS for a little incident that happened yesterday, I think it was Paddy but can't be sure. I had just changed out mags and just to be sure it was feeding I put it on semi and fired one BB into the ground. Unfortunately it ricocheted off a stone and hit my unfortunate comrade in the nads, not too hard but enough that he felt it. When you think about, playing in a quarry I should have realised there could have been a chance it might have ricocheted off something. Silly me!

Sorry mate, try not to hold it against me next time we're on opposing forces.

dont think it was me:confused: i got shot almost every other part of me body but the jewels. did ye own up to the blue on blue nad assault?
    is this big steve?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,395 ✭✭✭Decoy

If it wasn't you Paddy I don't know who it was, it was the first time I played with you guys so I only got some of the names on Sunday. Technically it wasn't blue-on-blue as it was a ricochet and not a direct hit (which is just as well as he was only a few feet
    away)

And no this is definitely NOT big Steve, I make a point of not picking fights on the field of play :eek: This is Mark, Oddy's buddy, think sumo hobbit in multicam wielding a TopTech T4-18

If it wasn't you Paddy I don't know who it was, it was the first time I played with you guys so I only got some of the names on Sunday. Technically it wasn't blue-on-blue as it was a ricochet and not a direct hit (which is just as well as he was only a few feet
    away)

And no this is definitely NOT big Steve, I make a point of not picking fights on the field of play :eek: This is Mark, Oddy's buddy, think sumo hobbit in multicam wielding a TopTech T4-18
    ah mark sorry buddy, i was helping you with yer hop up at the safe zone.
    do ye remember was the guy young tall handsom slim and fast?:confused:
    well it defo wasent me im short fat ugly and slow.:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 634 ✭✭✭OddysAirsoft

Ok drum roll.....here it is in full shaky quality.....thanks to the marshalls for taking the camera and the time to film for me

enjoy

• Registered Users Posts: 68 ✭✭Frolt

Haha sweet. I live in drogheda.
    How old do you have to be? just some questions.

By the way , just correcting a spelling mistake in the very first post it says Qaurry instead of Quarry ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 634 ✭✭✭OddysAirsoft

And here's the next one........

• Advertisement

Frolt wrote: »
    Haha sweet. I live in drogheda.
    How old do you have to be? just some questions.

By the way , just correcting a spelling mistake in the very first post it says Qaurry instead of Quarry ;)

You must be 11 or older and we call it The Quarry ;)

You must be 11 or older and we call it The Quarry ;)
    Yeah but it says Qaurry in the very first post that you posted :P

Yeah but it says Qaurry in the very first post that you posted :P

The Quarry yeah :confused::pac:

Hi all, Airsoft Reloaded have now jumped into Drogheda airsoft to open The Qaurry.

I underlined the error :P

I underlined the error :P

Are you pointing to the misplaced capital letters? We do that because it supposed to be the name of a place i.e Ireland, Dublin and so on.

You have me confused, don't be confusing me!!!!

Are you pointing to the misplaced capital letters? We do that because it supposed to be the name of a place i.e Ireland, Dublin and so on.

You have me confused, don't be confusing me!!!!
    Ahhah never mind. :)

Ahhah never mind. :)

No no, you opened this door. You can't leave me wondering now, what do you mean?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,550 ✭✭✭swiftblade

C'mmon mate its a simple spelling mistake, don't make a big deal of it. :rolleyes:

Will be up this Saturday for a game guys :)

He means the spelling mistake in Quarry ;)

swiftblade wrote: »
    He means the spelling mistake in Quarry ;)
    exactly :D

• Advertisement

Ah, I see it now. Wow you really dragged that out.

True :(
    Sorry :)

• Registered Users Posts: 120 ✭✭rossla

lol now this has been some pointless reading today,i'm sure theres hundreds of spelling mistakes throughout boards but who gives a crap once you can get the point

Is there many going out on Saturday? Its been a while since i had a good game :)

Is there many going out on Saturday? Its been a while since i had a good game :)

We have a few booked in alright Sean, look forward to seeing you down there are again mate.

Would you have a lend of a stick battery for Saturday Brian? My chargers busted and i have no way of charging mine.

Would you have a lend of a stick battery for Saturday Brian? My chargers busted and i have no way of charging mine.

I know we have one but John has it and I don't know if its charged, I'll sort it and sure if not you can have one of our guns (free) while we charge your battery ;)

Just because it's you :cool:

I think theres a bit of charge in my second battery which i could use while its charging :)

Thanks mate :D

I think theres a bit of charge in my second battery which i could use while its charging :)

Thanks mate :D

No worries dude, see you Saturday ;)

• Advertisement

How much is it per person :s?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement