Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Quarry

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,763 ✭✭✭Airsoft Reloded

AndyB_26 wrote: »
    Cheers John

gates open at 10. What time to games kick off at. Is there good numbers due tomorrow

We have a fair few booked in and games start at roughly 11 (normally a little earlier.

• Registered Users Posts: 185 ✭✭AndyB_26

We have a fair few booked in and games start at roughly 11 (normally a little earlier.

Cheers Lads

Se you then

• Registered Users Posts: 185 ✭✭AndyB_26

We have a fair few booked in

Do we need to book in.If so can you put us down for 3

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,340 ✭✭✭deco nate

Mmm,last game for me was predator,need a game badly,site sounds good
    can you count me in for sunday 16?whaaa,someone makin a vid?!
    naa i dont mind showin every one how its done:p(faceplantin that is)
    lookin forward to playin this site,
    cheers,deco

• Registered Users Posts: 1,395 ✭✭✭Decoy

I've been looking over the thread & the Airsoft Reloaded site and I don;t seem to be able to find any directions to The Quarry, would someone kindly point me in the right direction??

EDIT: Scratch that, Google is your friend!

Long-term forecast looks pretty good and there should be a good crowd on 16th.

• Advertisement

I've been looking over the thread & the Airsoft Reloaded site and I don;t seem to be able to find any directions to The Quarry, would someone kindly point me in the right direction??

EDIT: Scratch that, Google is your friend!

Long-term forecast looks pretty good and there should be a good crowd on 16th.

Good stuff, we'll see you then.

• Registered Users Posts: 531 ✭✭✭Ratsquad

Hi guys, hoping to have about ten Rats playing on sun next if thats ok?
    cheers
    paddy

Ratsquad wrote: »
    Hi guys, hoping to have about ten Rats playing on sun next if thats ok?
    cheers
    paddy

Great stuff guys, we shall see you then.

Hi all, we have good numbers up on Sunday and because of that Jay from The Compound will be bringing up one of our wee tanks for some mad gaming.

See you all Sunday, should be a great day.

Looks like 4 of us due up on Sunday for the day (6 when you count Oddy+1), 1 will need the rental package. PM me if you need additional details

• Advertisement

Looks like 4 of us due up on Sunday for the day (6 when you count Oddy+1), 1 will need the rental package. PM me if you need additional details

no need for extra info, see you then boss.

Great day today guys, the tank really adds to the games I think. The RATS are a great buncht to play with, thanks again guys and we hope to see you soon.

Can't wait to see the vid either FRUoddy.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 25 silentraptor

The TANK MADE the DAY ye the tank was off the wall :D really makes games way more fun will it be up next week....

The TANK MADE the DAY ye the tank was off the wall :D really makes games way more fun will it be up next week....

We basically just bring it up when there are ok numbers there, if there is over 20 booked in for the Sunday it will be there with bells on.

• Registered Users Posts: 634 ✭✭✭OddysAirsoft

Totally loved today.Very good site and well marshaled. Loved the terrain....very different and interesting. Once again the company was good.

Vids being up loaded on the Mac as I type. Should have the first one up tomorrow evening (maybe...depends on how tired I am :D )

Regards

Oddy

FRUoddy wrote: »
    Totally loved today.Very good site and well marshaled. Loved the terrain....very different and interesting. Once again the company was good.

Vids being up loaded on the Mac as I type. Should have the first one up tomorrow evening (maybe...depends on how tired I am :D )

Regards

Oddy

Thanks Oddy, twas a great day. look forward to the vid dude.

+1 on today, great fun all round. Challenging terrain, good marshalling, good company (pleasure to play with all the RATS & RST), interesting scenarios.

The only downside is that I am completely fooked! And I found a nasty wound on my stomach following my oh-so-graceful face plant in the first seconds of the very first game, at least Oddy didn't have the camera pointing in my direction!

+1 on today, great fun all round. Challenging terrain, good marshalling, good company (pleasure to play with all the RATS & RST), interesting scenarios.

The only downside is that I am completely fooked! And I found a nasty wound on my stomach following my oh-so-graceful face plant in the first seconds of the very first game, at least Oddy didn't have the camera pointing in my direction!

Yeah I cut my arm up nicely and I wasn't even playing, are you the one that fell on the road? That was the longest fall I have ever seen, I laughed for about 15 seconds before I thought to myself "if someone stays down that long they're probably hurt" so I ran over (laughing).

Great day though, thanks for coming down.

are you the one that fell on the road? That was the longest fall I have ever seen, I laughed for about 15 seconds before I thought to myself "if someone stays down that long they're probably hurt" so I ran over (laughing).

No, that wasn't me, but thanks for the heartfelt sympathy! :rolleyes:

Looking forward to the vids, even though I won't be in any of them as I haven't given my permission for use of my image. Isn't that right Gerry!

• Registered Users Posts: 120 ✭✭rossla

Sounds like it was a good day, wish i could of been there. i'll be back on the battlefield after all these communions:-)

• Advertisement

Ok next video is up. This is filmed at The Quarry on a gun cam for a different perspective.

Enjoy

Looking forward to the vids, even though I won't be in any of them as I haven't given my permission for use of my image. Isn't that right Gerry!

I actually don't need your permission but don't worry I will be nice ;)

No Sumo Hobbits on my vids :D

Ok next video is up. This is filmed at The Quarry on a gun cam for a different perspective.

Enjoy

nice shooting m8 :) did u get any vid of the tank in action:D

Did indeed. Its coming so keep tuned :D

This is a snap of the tank ther is also a video of if yesterday on youtube called
    tank war

Did indeed. Its coming so keep tuned :D

can u put the video tank war up on the boards aswell i dont know how to do it:(

It's so cute.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 531 ✭✭✭Ratsquad

great vid again ger,cant wait to see the rest.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement