Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What made you smile/frown/mad/sad/cry today-thread for all your emotional needs! V5

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,239 ✭✭✭KittyeeTrix

Lucyfur wrote: »
    ...He'll be even cooler when he teaches his mother how to multi quote:D

I struggled with multi-quoting as well so hope these pictures help..Please excuse my PAINT "skills":eek::p

1. Select the posts you want to quote from using this button paste_button_1.png

Multiquoting_1_2.png

2. Scroll down to the end of the page and click post reply as you would for a normal post

Quote_2.png

3. Respond to each post by writing your message between the quotes

Quote_3.png

I hope that helps Lucyfur...............It made my posting life a lot easier once I figured it out!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,931 ✭✭✭Ilyana

I only figured it out recently too, makes things sooo much easier :)

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Excited! Jeez you'd swear it was me getting married! :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 32,513 ✭✭✭✭Lucyfur

EmilyO wrote: »
    I only figured it out recently too, makes things sooo much easier :)

Ohhhhh look at me!!!!!

Jane_LS_88 wrote: »
    Excited! Jeez you'd swear it was me getting married! :rolleyes:

Have fun Jane, post pics!!

KITTY MADE ME HAZ CLEVERS!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 435 ✭✭pinkheels88

Had a bit of a crap week feeling like the big lonerpants that I've become around here... Even found out I was called a "stupid girl" by someone for volunteer teaching in Palestine this summer. :rolleyes:
    But happy times with Z and some new friends are keeping my mind off things. :)

Took Ditzy to the groomer today for the first time. She smells AMAZING!!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Thanks Lucyfur.. Got 2 or 3 pics, might post tomorrow. :)

OMG bf looks stunning in a suit! :D *drool* ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,931 ✭✭✭Ilyana

Booked a wax for Tuesday, can't wait! I'm hopefully seeing my bf next week after a month apart so it's a wee surprise for him too ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 892 ✭✭✭mariebeth

Links234 wrote: »
    she likes Sean Bean
    he dies
    :p

Yum :) I'm in the middle of obtaining episodes of a new show called Missing. He's in it. I just want to see if he lives or dies!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,441 ✭✭✭pampootie

Oooh KittyeeTrix can you teach me how to upload photos? (unless the ladies could do without pictures of the puppy to add to my daily ramblings about him :))
    Having such a lazy Saturday. Had planned to go shopping but wasn't up early enough and can't be bothered with crowds now, so tea and online shopping FTW!

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 27,534 Mod ✭✭✭✭Posy

Just looked out the window and it's not raining. What the hell??! :eek:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,768 ✭✭✭almostnever

For the first time in ages I've decided to embrace my curly hair and not straighten it. I think it's because last night I had a dream that I was talking to X and he said he'd love to see what my hair looked like if I curled it and I told him that it's kinda curly itself but I usually straighten the bejaysus out of it and when he asked me why I couldn't *really* think of a satisfactory answer. :o My dreams are weird. I'm now resolutely refusing to think of it as bushy or frizzy even though it kinda is. :)

Heading into town now, quite excited!

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 27,534 Mod ✭✭✭✭Posy

pampootie wrote: »
    Oooh KittyeeTrix can you teach me how to upload photos? (unless the ladies could do without pictures of the puppy to add to my daily ramblings about him :))
    Having such a lazy Saturday. Had planned to go shopping but wasn't up early enough and can't be bothered with crowds now, so tea and online shopping FTW!
    Lazy Saturdays are great! :)

Pampootie, I use wthax to upload pictures. Tis great.

Go to http://www.wthax.org
    Click 'choose file', select the picture you want from your PC
    Upload it (click the 'Do it. Do it now' button)
    You will get a BB code that you can post on forums that looks like this

[IMG]http: //omg.wthax. org/ blahblah .jpg[/IMG]

So then you just copy and paste it onto your post.

You can preview post to make sure the picture doesn't come out too huge! :eek:

Haha, almostnever, crazy dreams! I love curly hair- embrace the curls! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,213 ✭✭✭daenerysstormborn3

I upload the majority of my photos to photobucket and go from there. It's really easy.

pampootie - online shopping is the best, waaaaay more selection and you get to do it in your pjs :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,180 ✭✭✭tomissex

Nooo! The hot chocolate powder is out of date! The one day I really really want a big ol mug of it. Curses!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,729 ✭✭✭Acoshla

I'M FINISHED WORK, WOOHOO!!

Realistically speaking I have hours of work to do today, but none of it is needed immediately, just getting ahead for next week, so I can totally do it with the aid of wine and lots of tv breaks. I am so tired, I thought this week would never end. I need to hire some of the hard working boardsies on this thread...but not pay ye, that'd be ok, right?

mariebeth wrote: »
    Yum :) I'm in the middle of obtaining episodes of a new show called Missing. He's in it. I just want to see if he lives or dies!
    2 minutes and 50 seconds in to the first episode!!! :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

mariebeth wrote: »
    2 minutes and 50 seconds in to the first episode!!! :mad:

thanks for ruining that

• Registered Users Posts: 6,247 ✭✭✭Tigger99

Kittyeetrix Im delighted that you got good news, thats really brilliant.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,213 ✭✭✭daenerysstormborn3

eh spoiler!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,949 ✭✭✭✭IvyTheTerrible

tomissex wrote: »
    Nooo! The hot chocolate powder is out of date! The one day I really really want a big ol mug of it. Curses!

If it's "best before", you can still drink, there is just a small chance it might not taste as nice. Companies are fairly conservative with their best before dates.

It's only "use by" you have to be careful with (and there is a whole school of thought that think you can get away with it there too!)

So drink away!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,441 ✭✭✭pampootie

er.....and if the photo comes out ginormous what then? :o

• Registered Users Posts: 1,180 ✭✭✭tomissex

If it's "best before", you can still drink, there is just a small chance it might not taste as nice. Companies are fairly conservative with their best before dates.

It's only "use by" you have to be careful with (and there is a whole school of thought that think you can get away with it there too!)

So drink away!

I duno... it just said 01/2012... I'd rather not risk it :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,944 ✭✭✭✭Links234

So, I think I've actually managed to lose a little weight again recently, cue me eating a mammoth cooked breakfast today :p

also, RDJ as a cat for I don't even know why

5fPpT.gif

krudler wrote: »
    thanks for ruining that
    eh spoiler!!

Sorry. :o fixed it. Didn't think that there was much need for a spoiler,
    unless he'd lived, then there'd have been need for a spoiler.

lol, is it really a spoiler to say that
    Sean Bean dies?
    I mean, come on! really? it's like he's only ever cast in a role where
    he dies (spoiler for every film Sean Bean was ever in!)

girlfriend is over, I cooked dinner for us, now I'm gonna show her Equilibrium :)

she likes Sean Bean
    he dies
    :p

I went to see that movie in the cinema when it first came out (that was a waste of a tenner) and the cinema forgot to turn off the music that was playing before the movie started so occasionally you could here music softly playing, after some big action scene where Bale was standing there looking super cool you could hear Daniel Bedingfield singing in the background, it made the movie almost watchable :pac: whole cinema was in tears laughing at it.

Equilibrium is brilliant! I won't hear anything else! Come on, the bit with the puppy, how can you not love that? :D

Equilibrium is brilliant! I won't hear anything else! Come on, the bit with the puppy, how can you not love that? :D

It has great ideas but its too low budget to pull them off, that and the whole "no emotion" thing when the black dude is walking around with a sh1t eating grin on his face for the whole movie :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 15,676 ✭✭✭✭herisson

i have somehow managed to loose nearly all form of ID i own

cant find my passport or age card and my DOB isnt on my student card

all i have is a drivers licence but its a provisional

i have a new age card ordered but i cant find my passport for it!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement