Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Love Pizza - but not as a take away/delivery - what says you???

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,790 ✭✭✭sporina

pwurple wrote: »
    By the pier? Yes. Our verdict is that you need to be uber choosey with the toppings.

Their oven is good, sauce good, cheese good. When you pick non-italian toppings like pepperoni or guac it's not their strong point. Fairly fake and totally mank. Stick to very plain, like oprosciutto or just tomato/cheese, and it's nice.

Non-pizza, but great from there are the homemade biscuits, the tiramisu and the cannelloni.

huh? pepperoni is italian.. and guac?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,104 ✭✭✭Swampy

Life hack:

If reheating old pizza. Put a slice it two on a dry frying pan cover in a tin foil top.

It gets a crispy bottom and wats the pizza through.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,802 ✭✭✭✭suicide_circus

I find dominos/ four star/apache truly awful. I'm not a health freak, far from it but the grease, heavy dough and low grade toppings are absolutely vile imo

• Registered Users Posts: 1,181 ✭✭✭molly09

The pizza made by the deli counters in centra's shops is actually not bad. To be honest I was surprised, I got it recently and to be honest I was not expecting much.

• Registered Users Posts: 32,373 ✭✭✭✭rubadub

molly09 wrote: »
    The pizza made by the deli counters in centra's shops is actually not bad.
    I heard some of them have proper hot ovens to cook it in just a few minutes.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,181 ✭✭✭molly09

rubadub wrote: »
    I heard some of them have proper hot ovens to cook it in just a few minutes.

But what about the ones that don't have one if those super duper ovens :eek::eek::eek::eek:

Advertisement