Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Eastenders [News, Spoilers and Discussion]

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,175 ✭✭✭hoodwinked

seriously Eastenders needs to stop these characters yoyo-ing in and out, between Ronnie, Bianca, Kat, Stacey, Roxy, Max, Tanya, Jane, Janine, sharon and more i cannot think of right now,

the way they constantly jump in for 6 or 12 months and then go again is getting ridiculous and you can see it in the ridiculous storylines they have to come up with to do that,

take Ronnie for my example if they knew she was going to be filming another tv series why not let her character fade into the background just living everyday life quietly popping up in the pub or in the shop (to remind us she's there) while letting other characters like the carters run the main plot line for awhile,

or Bianca, seriously if patsy wants at this stage to go "make it big in the states" kill off her character she has come and gone too many times before, ditto for Janine with all her "oh i want to come back" "oh now i need family time" "now i want to come back" "oh now i'm going to the jungle" and repeat for the next ten years, meanwhile her character has now run off into the sunset (again)....gone to jail for murder (again)....and the viewers are left yawning at boring predictable re-used storylines.

sorry for the rant they are really irking me with all the to-ing and fro-ing!

hoodwinked wrote: »
    seriously Eastenders needs to stop these characters yoyo-ing in and out, between Ronnie, Bianca, Kat, Stacey, Roxy, Max, Tanya, Jane, Janine, sharon and more i cannot think of right now

there desperate to keep those characters and the actors know it and they abuse it by taking these payed breaks they can leave when they want and when the bank balance is low he can just come back

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,496 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

When is Terry off? I don't see the point of him

Shirley is f*cked now as Phil knows she is Mick's mommy he can tell her secret anytime he wants, Shirley should have got Phil done for his cover up of Hev's death instead of helping him with Carl and Sharon's attackers :mad:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 623 ✭✭✭Fiolina

I was really hoping that the gun would go off accidentally in Sharon's hand last night.
    I can't stand her.

I hope Dean does something to Phil or even robs him

Fiolina wrote: »
    I was really hoping that the gun would go off accidentally in Sharon's hand last night.
    I can't stand her.

aw i like sharon

my mam hates her also

aw i like sharon

my mam hates her also

I don't know what it is about her, I never warmed to her.

I'm also starting to not like Linda. I hate all the gurning, grimacing faces she pulls.

I don't like Ronnie or Roxy either (never did).

Just realised they're all blondes, I've nothing against blondes:p

Sharon's return this time around has been pointless imo

I was never a fan of her and Phil as a couple, didn't mind her with Dennis and Grant

I hope she uses the gun on Phil :p

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,725 ✭✭✭Curlysue76

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Sharon's return this time around has been pointless imo

I was never a fan of her and Phil as a couple, didn't mind her with Dennis and Grant

I hope she uses the gun on Phil :p

Hope she keeps a bullet for Alfie, Shouty Cat (god help us when she goes into labour) and Sonia.

Hopefully that is the end of Ronnie and Johnny.

Think it's time I took another break from Eastenders. Very boring at the minute, none of the stories are grabbing my attention.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,669 ✭✭✭✭Galwayguy35

Great to see Jonny standing up for himself and telling that airhead mother of his a thing or two.

I thought Danny Dyer would be better in EE, he seems to look at everyone from the corner of his eye like he is about to murder them.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,725 ✭✭✭Curlysue76

Great to see Jonny standing up for himself and telling that airhead mother of his a thing or two.

I thought Danny Dyer would be better in EE, he seems to look at everyone from the corner of his eye like he is about to murder them.

Thought Jonny was very cruel to his mother. He let her get away with her fussing over him. He should have spoke to her properly before this instead of being such an a$$hole. Glad he's gone. Hope he stays away.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,669 ✭✭✭✭Galwayguy35

Curlysue76 wrote: »
    Thought Jonny was very cruel to his mother. He let her get away with her fussing over him. He should have spoke to her properly before this instead of being such an a$$hole. Glad he's gone. Hope he stays away.

In fairness I think he just lost it when she went to see the lecturer about his results.

The actor played the part well though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 412 ✭✭maurv1

Curlysue76 wrote: »
    Hope she keeps a bullet for Alfie, Shouty Cat (god help us when she goes into labour) and Sonia.

Hopefully that is the end of Ronnie and Johnny.

Think it's time I took another break from Eastenders. Very boring at the minute, none of the stories are grabbing my attention.

She needs to keep the last bullet for herself :mad:

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,755 ✭✭✭A V A

Danny Dyer on twittier

"****.......knew I should have checked that Coke label....."
    BrCqO_rCQAEk6zU.jpg:large

• Registered Users Posts: 42 roise2000

i wonder if tosh killed lucy?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,344 ✭✭✭✭starlit

I suspected that too but I still think its a man but there is no guessing who it could be might turn out to be natural cause from hitting her head....but say was more than that.

Was EE on last night? Couldn't find it

Fiolina wrote: »
    Was EE on last night? Couldn't find it

No

Soap Fans its time to fight back (sorry for the spam)

50092878.jpg

281922-grumpy-cat_zps893a63ef.jpg?itok=8rU21mMe

that hug was weird uber creppy

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,695 ✭✭✭Lisha

Eeww

The hug with Shirley's son and Linda was very icky !! :(

Lol tajd looks like we both on rte plus1 time :)

Lisha wrote: »
    Lol tajd looks like we both on rte plus1 time :)

well emmerdale part 2 was on at 8pm :D

Is Dean looking for a mother figure or a girlfriend, he is messed up but super hot :p

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,190 ✭✭✭✭IvySlayer

If Bianca is leaving, I hope they kill her off.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,105 ✭✭✭drugstore cowboy

IvySlayer wrote: »

They won't although I wish they would!

She seems to be popular with some of the audience, maybe they lead similar lives to her, I don't really know.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,441 ✭✭✭Riddle101

IvySlayer wrote: »

I know it's only a tv show but, you would want them to kill Bianca off and leave her kids with out a mother?

EastEnders star Matt Di Angelo has revealed that he expressed his reservations over an undisclosed storyline with the makers of the show.

Di Angelo explained in a recent television interview that he has never been afraid to voice his opinion over the direction of his character Dean Wicks.

"I had a massive argument with my boss when he told me what my character was going to be doing in my storyline. I was just like, 'What? Really?' We had like a tiff almost," he told Sunday Brunch.

He continued to say: " get on really well [with executive producer Dominic Treadwell-Collins]. And then he was like, 'You can do A storylines or B storylines. You can do regular stuff and boring stuff and just go for a pint in The Vic, or you can do what I'm offering you and show people... make people aware of that situation and go through that. What do you want to do - do you want to get your teeth into it'?'"

In a recent significant plot development, Dean developed feelings for his 'auntie' Linda, who actually turns out to be his sister-in-law.

Di Angelo recently suggested that Dean might welcome the news that Mick Carter is his half-brother.

Dean currently believes that Mick (Danny Dyer) is his uncle, but viewers now know that they are both Shirley Carter's sons.

Di Angelo also spoke about returning to the character of Dean Wicks after a hiatus.

"I'm not a million miles away from the character," he said.

"The thing with soap is to shoot so many pages a day, if you were some obscure completely different character with a completely crazy accent and mannerisms, to do that 12 hours a day, 6 days a week, and then get so many pages coming through, I think you'd be shooting yourself in the foot a little bit.

"A lot of soap actors… it's very much similar to your own voice. The choices you make are quite instinctual. I don't think you have time to go off and do this big thing. Dean's not too far away from me but obviously the choices he makes are different."

Johnny Carter For New Love Interest, Homophobic Viewers Already Complaining

http://walfordeast.blogspot.co.uk/2014/06/johnny-carter-for-new-love-interest.html?m=1

:( I'm just so sad fcuk this world

"people don't want there kids seeing this on Eastenders"

well let me tell you something Soap Operas are not for kids but having them see affairs & murders are ok in your book your a fcuking ****ty parent

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,215 ✭✭✭Gee_G

Johnny Carter For New Love Interest, Homophobic Viewers Already Complaining

http://walfordeast.blogspot.co.uk/2014/06/johnny-carter-for-new-love-interest.html?m=1
    :( I'm just so sad fcuk this world

"people don't want there kids seeing this on Eastenders"

well let me tell you something Soap Operas are not for kids but having them see affairs & murders are ok in your book your a fcuking ****ty parent

The world does not have a problem with gay people! "Homophobic viewers" says it all. Its their own individual problem!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,259 ✭✭✭Tindie

Great, :mad: Eastenders been dropped!

It's on rte1 now

• Registered Users Posts: 1,259 ✭✭✭Tindie

Lisha wrote: »
    It's on rte1 now

It won't be on until Thursday now BBC 1

RTE ONE is not working for me, sky today!

The ONE day it's would be really useful

People who have seen it's

Keep spoliers, As UK as not seen it!

• Registered Users Posts: 197 ✭✭SaceyFlynn13

Tindie wrote: »
    It won't be on until Thursday now BBC 1

RTE ONE is not working for me, sky today!

The ONE day it's would be really useful

People who have seen it's

Keep spoliers, As UK as not seen it!

If you go onto rte-player could you not watch it from that ?

so breaking bad eastenders edition ?

as for Bianca and the debt what a loud of crap

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,215 ✭✭✭Gee_G

Dont you just love how their all skint, can't pay their bills etc but they all get their tea in the cafe rather than walking a couple of hundred yards to their own house!

Wish Carol was written out of the show, cannot stand her or the rest of the chav brood.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,014 ✭✭✭Monife

Bianca must be completely thick to keep making the same mistake with money. And surely with lone parent benefits, other benefits they would be entitled to and the money she makes on the stall, would be enough to make ends meet.

Sonia was right telling her off for wasting £20 on takeaway when it could feed a family for a few days! Hate that whole family!

• Registered Users Posts: 490 ✭✭peewee_44

I can't stand Deano I do not know why he was wrote back in it

• Advertisement

Monife wrote: »
    Bianca must be completely thick to keep making the same mistake with money. And surely with lone parent benefits, other benefits they would be entitled to and the money she makes on the stall, would be enough to make ends meet.

Sonia was right telling her off for wasting £20 on takeaway when it could feed a family for a few days! Hate that whole family!

I would think Ricky and Morgan's father pay her maintenance too

Whitney works in the creche too and does Liam still work in McClunkeys?

I would think Ricky and Morgan's father pay her maintenance too

Whitney works in the creche too and does Liam still work in McClunkeys?

the hole story is a load of ___________

• Closed Accounts Posts: 412 ✭✭maurv1

So the Jackson matriarch Carol going to become a drug dealer eh??

Ffs...she had a chance to marry Davd Wicks who was well heeled as far as I remember and blew it. Wallows in her own misery that one (nothing to do with her current health issue, was always like that).

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,755 ✭✭✭A V A

i find carols "drug" story very funny and odd at the same time, weed isn't a hardcore drug or should i say a drug that the writers are making it out to be. In this day and age, weed isn't killing people, the only drugs that are doing that are pills, that horse tranquilliser crap along with other substances. but i can see how it appeals to the older crowd, but as time goes on, and generations go, its only a matter of time before weed is medicinal :confused::):rolleyes::o

maurv1 wrote: »
    . Wallows in her own misery that one (nothing to do with her current health issue, was always like that).

If she had a feast in front of her she'd complain that she was still hungry.

EastEnders Flower Woman - Don't be fooled!
    In Friday's EastEnders the flower woman tried to ingratiate herself to Carol by being nicey-nice.

Don't be fooled - she is evil. She can smell looming death at 10 paces - potential funerals mean business not just for hubby but for her - where else would they buy floral tributes.

We know hubby is corrupt faking Nick's corpse- wouldn't susrprise me if this pair killed Lucy to drum up trade!!!

• Advertisement

EastEnders Flower Woman - Don't be fooled!
    In Friday's EastEnders the flower woman tried to ingratiate herself to Carol by being nicey-nice.

Don't be fooled - she is evil. She can smell looming death at 10 paces - potential funerals mean business not just for hubby but for her - where else would they buy floral tributes.

We know hubby is corrupt faking Nick's corpse- wouldn't susrprise me if this pair killed Lucy to drum up trade!!!

Saw that exact post on Digispy earlier on! Are you cheating on us T-man?!?!!?

Saw that exact post on Digispy earlier on! Are you cheating on us T-man?!?!!?

i have a profile on digital spy also

i go there when its slow here

like all weekend the EE section was so dead

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,573 ✭✭✭emanresu esrever

Am i the only one who hates all this carter family banter crap. Its not funny, yet every second scene has them in it.

So Roxy accepts married Aleks

So Roxy accepts married Aleks

he said he wouldn't leave his wife because his daughter would hate him

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement