Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 373 ✭✭HandsomeDivil

Performing in the school "variety show" on Friday :D This is a yaaahhhh now but in a couple of days I'm probably gonna be nervous as hell :o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,768 ✭✭✭almostnever

My life is now complete:

tumblr_m0urzeEw7z1rppi2wo2_500.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 2,116 ✭✭✭Salty

Happy with the result for my last Psychology essay :p Can't wait to have the exams over and done with!!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,571 ✭✭✭Aoifey!

Got an extension on an essay, a whole week. And the lecturer was very understanding. Now if I can get Psychology done by Thursday I should be okay.

Deep breaths.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,958 ✭✭✭Mr. Rager

Are ye doing psycology in Arts or by itself?

• Advertisement

Mr. Rager wrote: »

I'm doing it in Arts anyway!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,756 ✭✭✭IHeartChemistry

All excited about the weekend :D Eeeeeeeeep! Even if it requires me going to Wexford :P

Also, psych essay result was better than last few essays! :D

Mr. Rager wrote: »
    I do it as part of Early Childhood Studies. Wanted to Psychology on it's own but I was stupid and put it second when I should have put it first :p

All excited about the weekend :D Eeeeeeeeep! Even if it requires me going to Wexford :P

Hey now, nothing wrong with Wexford ;)

Glad you're happy with this one!!:D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,590 ✭✭✭Pigwidgeon

Work placement is sorted. Dates for London are sorted, going to be an unreal 8 weeks. Also got a job offer for another 4 star hotel in Dublin yesterday, they said to let me know when I get back and they'll see if they have anything available so I'm not too worried about finding a job now.

I'm having a lovely birthday so far, just getting some assignments finished then going to meet the family for afternoon tea in the merrion hotel. Got amazing presents so far. Really looking forward to tomorrow night, most of my college friends are coming out, it's shaping up nicely now.

Basically everything is going wonderfully!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 600 ✭✭✭Mollikins

Happy birthday Pigwidgeon! :)

I have a job interview. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,321 ✭✭✭Jackobyte

Spanish 5th Year Summer Oral apparently went superbly. With everyone else, she asked extremely basic questions about family and friends whereas with me she started with the basics and moved into really advanced stuff we weren't told to prepare like opinions on topical issues. The fact that she felt I was in a position to understand and answer these questions is surely a good thing?!

Also, Happy Birthday Kate! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 747 ✭✭✭skyscraperblue

Spanish oral went fabulously :D After the horror that was the mocks (she repeatedly asked me all about the environment, completely out of the blue) I was terrified but it went so beautifully. Got a subjunctive and a proverb in and got to waffle on about music for AAAAAGES. Delighted! :)

And happy birthday Pigwidgeon!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,109 ✭✭✭QueenOfLeon

D'awww post of the day :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,850 ✭✭✭Indiego

Subject choices are epicccccccccc :D
    There's two sets that we're voting on,
    but either way I get Spanish biology
    and physics and either geography
    (hopefully) or business :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,761 ✭✭✭Lawliet

I managed to track down the email address of the demonstrator who never corrected my lab report. Turns out the coordinator never told him that I'd been in contact to try and sort the problem with my submission, he told me to email the report to him directly and he changed my grade and webct within a half an hour. So happy to get that sorted, I really didn't need a zero dragging my grade down.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,553 ✭✭✭soccymonster

lol, wut??? I went out on a sprained ankle.. maaaaaaaaaaaaaaad.

I wasnt even gonna go out until half 11 when maaa budz facebook'd me asking me "LETS GO OUT. SPUR OF THEEE MOMENTO. BE MAAAD!!"

SO I DID. YAAAAAAAAAY.
    Also free shots. man gave me back a tenner and 70c in change when i gave him a tenner. lol stupid dope!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,756 ✭✭✭IHeartChemistry

Have to say... made my bloody day watching this! Shame I wasnt in the library at the time :(

Have to say... made my bloody day watching this! Shame I wasnt in the library at the time :(

Absolutely epic prank!:p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22 Achtung!

Collecting my new glasses this weekend, at last I can read and study without my eyes and head hurting :) Also think I might be sorted for my first exam..

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,965 ✭✭✭SarahBeep!

Achtung! wrote: »
    Collecting my new glasses this weekend, at last I can read and study without my eyes and head hurting :) Also think I might be sorted for my first exam..

Jealous, I have mine nearly 3 years and want new ones!!

• Registered Users Posts: 497 ✭✭Hairycopper

Going to Dublin tomorrow:D going to spend money on stuff I don't need with money I shouldnt really spend, YAY!

• Registered Users Posts: 51,054 ✭✭✭✭Professey Chin

Going to Dublin tomorrow:D going to spend money on stuff I don't need with money I shouldnt really spend, YAY!
    Buy me something :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,958 ✭✭✭Mr. Rager

Love when everything is just great for no reason. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,590 ✭✭✭Pigwidgeon

Feeling so much better today. Almost approaching the 24 hour mark on the last time I vomited. Nearly feeling up to eating something! Still haven't tried my birthday cake or used my piñata, soon my precious, soon!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,498 ✭✭✭Jamie Starr

I finish this essay, and I am free. I love summer because I can just hide in bed and read.

Buy me something :pac:

Oh! Oh! Me too! ME TOO!!

• Registered Users Posts: 51,054 ✭✭✭✭Professey Chin

Aoifey! wrote: »
    Oh! Oh! Me too! ME TOO!!

I asked 1st -_-

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,109 ✭✭✭QueenOfLeon

I finish this essay, and I am free. I love summer because I can just hide in bed and read.

Jealous :( Just 11 more days...

• Advertisement

I asked 1st -_-

She loves me more =.=

Advertisement