Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Found a Digital Camera

Options
  • 26-11-2011 12:25am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 845 ✭✭✭

Hi all,

I found a digital camera about a half hour ago, so if you know anyone who lost one this evening or earlier today in Limerick city, let me know.

thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,632 ✭✭✭SuperWoody101

yupyup7up wrote: »
    Hi all,

I found a digital camera about a half hour ago, so if you know anyone who lost one this evening or earlier today in Limerick city, let me know.

thanks

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Lost-Found-Limerick/155355961225595

• Closed Accounts Posts: 845 ✭✭✭yupyup7up

cool nice one thanks! will stick it up there

• Registered Users Posts: 26,149 ✭✭✭✭Berty

Any pictures of anybody on it. Throw a picture up. (Not vouyerism)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,003 ✭✭✭Jofspring

Beer Baron wrote: »
    Any pictures of anybody on it. Throw a picture up. (Not vouyerism)

Good idea, chances are someone knows someone in a pic.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,584 ✭✭✭PCPhoto

post it up in the photo forum

also theres a website for found cameras ... people upload a picture from the camera and see if someone else knows anyone in the picture.

or pass it into the Gardai and hope the person checks there !

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,484 ✭✭✭The Snipe

PCPhoto wrote: »
    post it up in the photo forum

also theres a website for found cameras ... people upload a picture from the camera and see if someone else knows anyone in the picture.

or pass it into the Gardai and hope the person checks there !

Is it an slr? Put a sign into whelans newmans and oconnors saying it too incase people go in asking :)

• Registered Users Posts: 46 houseinthesun

Saw a flyer up out in UL about a digital camera which was left in a taxi, substantial reward offered for its return, owned by UL coral society or something like that, could be worth checking out!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,484 ✭✭✭The Snipe

Saw a flyer up out in UL about a digital camera which was left in a taxi, substantial reward offered for its return, owned by UL coral society or something like that, could be worth checking out!

I was looking out for that myself for him, hence why I was asking :P

• Registered Users Posts: 6,584 ✭✭✭PCPhoto

just a thought but .... could this be the camera owner http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2056454426

• Registered Users Posts: 395 ✭✭bazkennedy

The guy who had the poster in ul is a friend of mine, its a nikkon D90

If its the right camera i can put you in touch

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 414 ✭✭godfrey

This is Eric who left his in a cab:
    https://www.facebook.com/erickelleher

g

• Registered Users Posts: 48 Teslacuted

I'm the fool trying to recover my D90, still offering a 500 euro reward if it's returned intact. PM me if you think you might have it, thanks.

Advertisement