Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lost Camera in Limerick city

Options
  • 17-11-2011 8:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 19

Hey folks, I am trying to track down my camera after I left it in a cab last night after shooting a gig in Bourkes Bar.

I have called around to the cab companys but will have to wait to see if it shows up so I thought I'd get the word out there so people could keep an eye out for it incase anyone tries to sell it.

Please help me by sharing this info with whoever you think might be able to help.

It is a Canon Rebel XSi (american model called the 450d over here) it was left in the cab shortly after midnight last night. It was in a black camera bag with another lens 55-250mm. The bag itself had badges pinned to the from for local bands ( Windings, Gamak, WSBD etc...)

The camera has lots of shots from Bourkes last night on it. Reward offered for return. please email info@erickelleher.com with any info.

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 48,482 CMod ✭✭✭✭magicbastarder

ring the council's carriage office too. they would be one of the first places a taxi driver would hand it in to.

• Registered Users Posts: 19 Kdesign

Thanks magic any idea where this is in Limerick or a number for them? Can't find anything online.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,484 ✭✭✭The Snipe

Are you who Mike (Zuroph) was posting about on Facebook? I'd say him mention something about a beige cab with a coloured driver. I'll be keeping an eye out for the cab if that is you :) And I'll tell the lads in O'Connors to keep an eye out if someone comes in trying to sell one secondhand if you'd like :)

Are you who Mike (Zuroph) was posting about on Facebook? I'd say him mention something about a beige cab with a coloured driver. I'll be keeping an eye out for the cab if that is you :) And I'll tell the lads in O'Connors to keep an eye out if someone comes in trying to sell one secondhand if you'd like :)

Yeah, that's me alright. Though the taxi was a burgundy/wine people carrier ( maybe a Zafira or something very like that) not beige. Thanks, appreciate all help at this stage. Not looking too promising :(

• Registered Users Posts: 2,484 ✭✭✭The Snipe

Kdesign wrote: »

Yeah, that's me alright. Though the taxi was a burgundy/wine people carrier ( maybe a Zafira or something very like that) not beige. Thanks, appreciate all help at this stage. Not looking too promising :(

I said it to Martin in OConnors who'll ring me if a rebel comes in to be sold secondhand, as they are the only ones who'll deal in 2h. Also keep an eye on adverts and donedeal as well as cash converters place in town.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,584 ✭✭✭PCPhoto

Hey folks,
    There's still no sign of this. I have pretty much accepted it is gone. I can't afford to replace it yet either so I'm out of work for a while. I'd like to thank everyone so much for all the help and advice, it's much appreciated.
    All the best,
    Eric

Advertisement