Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

RTE Autumn Schedule

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,455 ✭✭✭maudgonner

There was a Glimpse of a program called Reabhloid in the ad for the Autum line up, could be interesting in fairness, any word on it?

Yeah, Réabhlóid is the 1916 documentary - from the OP source: "Reabhlóid is a new four-part historical documentary series which takes the viewer through Easter Week 1916 and paints a picture of the Rising from different standpoints"

They'll have a way to go to outdo the TG4 series from last year.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,836 ✭✭✭Sir Gallagher

maudgonner wrote: »
    Yeah, Réabhlóid is the 1916 documentary - from the OP source: "Reabhlóid is a new four-part historical documentary series which takes the viewer through Easter Week 1916 and paints a picture of the Rising from different standpoints"

They'll have a way to go to outdo the TG4 series from last year.

Cheers. Yeah was thinking that myself the TG4 series was fantastic.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,701 ✭✭✭Sids Not

Gekko wrote: »
    the Liam Cunningham programme sounds like a genuinely original idea. The rest is shíté

Its driving me mad.....Anyone know who's doing the voice for LC.????..i know he doesnt talk that way...Its the same guy who did it in Outcasts...Talk proper Liam ffs....:rolleyes:

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 2,503 Mod ✭✭✭✭dambarude

It says a lot that they made two spelling mistakes in 'Cláracha na Gaeilge' (Claracha na Gaelige according to RTÉ) in their brochure.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,543 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Niles wrote: »
    Saw an ad earlier highlighting RTÉ's American imports this coming season, surprised to see The Big Bang Theory highlighted. Not because I think it's a bad show, I like it, but because RTÉ previously gave this show minimal attention. (Season 1 was Fridays @ 9, then they stopped for a while, before relegating it to a midweek graveyard slot). As far as I know they haven't even shown seasons 3 or 4. I switched to E4 long ago. Any reasons why they might have had this sudden attitude change?

The Big Bang Theory seems to be growing in ratings in the US plus Jim Parson won an Emmy for it so this could be why now RTE are going to promote it more and hopefully show it at a prime time slot comedy double bill hopefully the excellent Raising Hope

• Registered Users Posts: 46 Busi Girl

Sorry for dragging up this thread again...but there's an episode of Raw on RTE 1 tonight at 22.45 and I was wondering is this an old episode/series? Or did the new series start already??

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 2,503 Mod ✭✭✭✭dambarude

You could be pretty sure that's an old episode. Otherwise they'd be beating us over the head with 'homegrown drama' advertisements for the new season of the 'exciting series'. Or something like that.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,873 ✭✭✭Skid

Raw Series 3 Episode 1 With the restaurant shut and the staff searching for work elsewhere, owner Fiona steps into the breach, determined to make her new business the success it once was. Drama, starring Aisling O'Sullivan

That's tonight's Episode.

EDIT: It's a Repeat

Ya I was thinking that aswell..

Thanks Dambarude ;)

• Advertisement

Skid wrote: »
    That's tonight's Episode.

EDIT: It's a Repeat

I thought the new series was the 4th series though?

Sorry, read your message wrong :rolleyes:

Advertisement