Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Boards Summer Kit Order

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 581 ✭✭✭fillup

Will pick mine up on Thursday lads.

Are some of the shorts missing? And, if there are some missing, is it first come first served?

Cheers

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 23,231 Mod ✭✭✭✭godtabh

fillup wrote: »
    Will pick mine up on Thursday lads.

Are some of the shorts missing? And, if there are some missing, is it first come first served?

Cheers

They arent missing just the wrong ones ordered. The replacements will be here asap. Any one who ordered xl wont be getting theirs until the new ones come.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 23,231 Mod ✭✭✭✭godtabh

Sorry for the short notice.

I am hopping to collect gear at lunch time. So far DMW22 and TriggerMortis have asked me to collect gear. If any one else needs it posted PM asap.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,818 ✭✭✭Inspector Coptoor

godtabh wrote: »
    Also there are 5 pairs of large big shorts going if any one wants them. Going for RRP of €67.65

I'd be interested in the bib Shorts.

What colour are they?
    I got ones before, lime green verge ones.
    I got XL last time but they are a little big.

Picked mine up his afternoon from the mothership

Thanks godtabh thanks Dav!

Great pieces of kit.

I think I may have been better off getting a large jersey instead of XL
    Any body up for a swapsie?

I'd be interested in the bib Shorts.

What colour are they?
    I got ones before, lime green verge ones.
    I got XL last time but they are a little big.

They are the new design. Black with a pink/white/green stripe. Should be a picture in the first post

SWAPSIE REQUEST

Anybody care to swap a Large for an XL - I've the XL and I'm thinking the L might be a better fit.

Shout out before Sun coz once the new threads do the WW200 they won't be in pristine condition anymore

Cheers

SWAPSIE REQUEST

Anybody care to swap a Large for an XL - I've the XL and I'm thinking the L might be a better fit.

Shout out before Sun coz once the new threads do the WW200 they won't be in pristine condition anymore

Cheers

I dont think there was any l actually ordered but we do have 5 sets in Boards HQ!

What I might suggest that you swap your xl for a l and I'll buy the xl off boards assuming that it remains unopen etc.

Only think is it wont be till the end of the month to do it but that shouldn't be a problem

I dont think there was any l actually ordered but we do have 5 sets in Boards HQ!

What I might suggest that you swap your xl for a l and I'll buy the xl off boards assuming that it remains unopen etc.

Only think is it wont be till the end of the month to do it but that shouldn't be a problem

Sorry i meant to say that it's the Jersey and not the shorts that i'm looking to swap. Is your way still workable with the Jerseys?

Cheers

• Advertisement

sorry I assumed then shorts. A swap for the jersey you will have to sort yourself

• Administrators Posts: 54,091 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭awec

Sorry i meant to say that it's the Jersey and not the shorts that i'm looking to swap. Is your way still workable with the Jerseys?

Cheers

Sure you'll grow into it!

sorry I assumed then shorts. A swap for the jersey you will have to sort yourself

Yeah that's what i figured

Thanks anyways!

awec wrote: »
    Sure you'll grow into it!

This time last year i would've been aghast at the snuggness of it but now that i'm in full blown MAMIL mode it's just not "race fit" enough

This time last year i would've been aghast at the snuggness of it but now that i'm in full blown MAMIL mode it's just not "race fit" enough

If your nipples aren't poking through it's just not tight enough.

That jersey is now not up for swappsies, it's barely fit for human contact since i draged its ar$e around Wickla last Sunday.

Gotta say that the shorts and ss jersey combo look the biz and stood up to the rigors of the road

thanks again godtabh & Dav

Now did somebody mention a cycling cap all those pages ago????

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,341 ✭✭✭dunworth1

That jersey is now not up for swappsies, it's barely fit for human contact since i draged its ar$e around Wickla last Sunday.

that image will forever be imprinted in my mind :eek:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,259 ✭✭✭Hunterbiker

Now did somebody mention a cycling cap all those pages ago????

Not enough ordered so those that have them remain an exclusice bunch :)

If people want caps we can put the feelers out again.

it was a separate company that did them and I think the min order was 10 or something. I'd put my name down

i'll deffo take one too godtabh

i'll deffo take one too godtabh

thats 2

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 198 ✭✭DMW22

You can stick my name down for a cap

I'd take a cap.

Anyone remember the price?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,221 ✭✭✭✭m5ex9oqjawdg2i

I'll take a cap too.

That's 5 in total so far.

Need 5 more

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 825 ✭✭✭devonp

me too I'll take one

I've just stuck up a separate thread for this in the general cycling area as most people have prob stopped following this thread..........

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,854 ✭✭✭Rogue-Trooper

I'll have one too please!

I presume it's these ones?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,095 ✭✭✭buffalo

I'll take a cap sure.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,477 ✭✭✭rollingscone

Me too

• Advertisement

I think thats 10

Given its 'summer' lets do this quickly. Final money to be received by Friday 12pm with an order going in after that.

I'll pm my details and I'll give people bank account or pay pal methods of payment.

• Registered Users, Subscribers, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,162 ✭✭✭wanderer 22

I'll take one too

what's the damage?

Not sure yet

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,679 ✭✭✭bcmf

In. I think they were a tenner last time but a price fluctuation may have occurred!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,419 ✭✭✭NeedMoreGears

Me too please - thanks for organising godtabh

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,146 ✭✭✭PaddyFagan

Thanks Godtabh & Dav.

Paddy

• Registered Users Posts: 195 ✭✭Red Belly

+1 cap

Just spoke to the hat lads
    hats are 12.5 min order is 20

We are a bit short on numbers at the moment

• Advertisement

I will have 2.
    I got two last time and used them in all weathers. They are a handy piece of kit.

Going to do a count now

I've added a caps tab

PaddyFagan wrote: »
    Thanks Godtabh & Dav.

Paddy

Did it only arrive today? A bit of a slow one. Sorry about that

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,419 ✭✭✭NeedMoreGears

Sorry godtabh - can't seem to work the spreadsheet. There are three tabs. Presumably we should fill in the "caps" one?

• Advertisement

Sheet is read only

Should be working. I;ve added my name

Working now?

• Registered Users Posts: 154 ✭✭del_boy13

Working now put myself down for 2.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,679 ✭✭✭bcmf

added in

• Advertisement
Advertisement