Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boards Summer Kit Order

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,409 ✭✭✭sullzz

Puggy wrote: »
    Maybe it's the spotters that don't ride, or God forbid, maybe Boardies don't ride.
    Mmmmmm are the spotters not boardies.?

• Registered Users Posts: 675 ✭✭✭ILIKEFOOD

so this will be my first summer kit, was wondering generally how long it takes from point of order to time of delivery?

Hoping that I wont have to sweat it out in my gabba jersey come may!!

cheers and fair play to the organisers!

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 23,204 Mod ✭✭✭✭godtabh

6 weeks once the order is placed is the standard lead time

• Registered Users Posts: 5,293 ✭✭✭dunworth1

godtabh wrote: »
    6 weeks once the order is placed is the standard lead time

so we should have them the middle of may then

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 23,204 Mod ✭✭✭✭godtabh

Just a reminder that closing date for this is next friday with payment by the friday after.

I'll confirm early next week payment details

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 11,221 ✭✭✭✭m5ex9oqjawdg2i

Hey guys,

I am still interested in getting some gear, but as there is no size chart, I am buying blind which won't do.

Can somebody provide a size chart for this gear?

thanks,

I am still interested in getting some gear, but as there is no size chart, I am buying blind which won't do.

Can somebody provide a size chart for this gear?

Pretty sure that a size chart was posted a few pages back as I was waiting for it also

Yep here's the size chart

update from john

Quote:
    Here you go
    http://www.vergesport.com/app/upload/products_downloads/VERGE_SPORT_SIZING_CHART_copy_26.pdf the core stuff can be got in race cut and relaxed/normal cut the previous orders have all being in the relaxed cut I don’t know do you want to stay with that or give people the option of having both

I'm going to let the orders run till the end of March with payment due on the 27th of March with all payments due on the 3rd of April

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,807 ✭✭✭✭Orion

Are the payment details the same as last time? I still have the details from Niamh in a PM. I'm paid tomorrow and spending this weekend in Galway so I want to pay before I go and spend it all :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,683 ✭✭✭triggermortis

I'll need to pay for postage - is this an option?

• Advertisement

Sorry lads busy day. I will try and answer questions tomorrow

• Registered Users Posts: 802 ✭✭✭devonp

do we have the choice of comfy or race cut ?
    also for those in the know- are the sizing for this kit true or are they small a la santini ?
    cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 2,409 ✭✭✭sullzz

devonp wrote: »
    do we have the choice of comfy or race cut ?
    also for those in the know- are the sizing for this kit true or are they small a la santini ?
    cheers

Youre in Leixlip right ?
    I have this kit from the last summer order if you want to check for sizing , I got XL top and large bibs .

• Registered Users Posts: 802 ✭✭✭devonp

sullzz wrote: »
    Youre in Leixlip right ?
    I have this kit from the last summer order if you want to check for sizing , I got XL top and large bibs .

thanks
    but i'm deciding btw a S or M,
    i'm generally caught between a large-Small or a small-Medium
    174cm 66-68kg

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 14,526 Mod ✭✭✭✭Darkglasses

devonp wrote: »
    thanks
    but i'm deciding btw a S or M,
    i'm generally caught between a large-Small or a small-Medium
    174cm 66-68kg

I'd say go for the small. I'm 5'10 and 62kg, and the size small works for me.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,807 ✭✭✭✭Orion

sullzz wrote: »
    Youre in Leixlip right ?

You got XL? Maybe I should up a size :o

Still no word from Dav re payment.

Worse comes the worst I'll use my bank account. I'll leave the excel sheet open until Monday 1pm. After that stage I'll email bank accounts to those on the list.

Payment will be due by this day week

• Registered Users Posts: 1,259 ✭✭✭Hunterbiker

Its a bank holiday weekend this Friday and Monday for Easter banks not open until following Tuesday.

Its a bank holiday weekend this Friday and Monday for Easter banks not open until following Tuesday.

Tuesday it is so!

what about postage?

• Advertisement

I'm sure postage can be arranged but the preference is collection

• Registered Users Posts: 2,598 ✭✭✭rizzodun

I just spotted this and noticed the MTB jersey is on the spreadsheet (with a TBC price), got one last order, so if you want to know what it looks like...
    Only two were got last time, too many fecking roadies on this forum

334122.jpg

godtabh wrote: »
    I'm sure postage can be arranged but the preference is collection

where would one have to collect from?

dunworth1 wrote: »
    where would one have to collect from?

Boards offices

I'm going to close the order form today and pm people account details. I havent heard from Dav. He maybe busy/on holidays so will try Niamh. If I havent heard from her by the end of the day I'll pm my account details.

• Registered Users Posts: 562 ✭✭✭fillup

Hi Gobtadh

I'm stuck behind a firewall in work and can't access the order form

Can you stick me down for a XL SS Jersey, a Med Bib Shorts and a summer cap please?

Cheers

Send me a pm with your email address and I'll let you add it at home.

• Registered Users Posts: 562 ✭✭✭fillup

PM sent

thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 58 ✭✭Walnutsink

Is there a choice to go for the race fit? Its been asked once or twice but I can't see if its been answered.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 8,840 ✭✭✭Dav

Hey there,

It's the same account details as last time folks, let me send them along to godtabh now.

We have moved offices, so collection will be in a different location, but we've only moved 5 minutes away to South William St from Golden Lane.

Advertisement