Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boards Summer Kit Order

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 560 ✭✭✭fillup

godtabh wrote: »
    It's only being posted tomorrow. Will take a week to get here.

I'llnl dig out the address

Are we there yet?

Are we there yet?
    Are we there yet?

• Registered Users Posts: 12,863 ✭✭✭✭crosstownk

Any news.....?

:D

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 23,204 Mod ✭✭✭✭godtabh

Been talking to Dav today. No news yet but they will let me know as soon as there is

• Registered Users Posts: 189 ✭✭marcofan

Hi All

I owe you all an apology I mixed up the shipping date with another club, the boards order is shipping today and not last friday

sorry about this its 100% my fault Verge told me the 22nd but I inputted the 15th on my system and told "Godtabh" the 15th

sorry again to anyone who had planned on using the new kit this weekend

john

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 23,204 Mod ✭✭✭✭godtabh

sorry for the delay. Hopefully here by next Thursday.

I plan to collect my gear on Friday. If people need it posted let me know and I'll bring it home with me and arrange posting

• Advertisement

sorry for the delay. Hopefully here by next Thursday.

Nice one centurion.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,146 ✭✭✭PaddyFagan

If people need it posted let me know and I'll bring it home with me and arrange posting

I feel guilty for asking - but I'm based in Naas and not in the city very often, and I'd start to feel bad about leaving in the boards.ie offices after a while. Can you take mine - thanks, just PM me with a quote for postage.....

Thanks

Paddy

PaddyFagan wrote: »
    I feel guilty for asking - but I'm based in Naas and not in the city very often, and I'd start to feel bad about leaving in the boards.ie offices after a while. Can you take mine - thanks, just PM me with a quote for postage.....

Thanks

Paddy

No worries.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,121 ✭✭✭daragh_

Wrong thread!

daragh_ wrote: »
    Probably not worthy of a thread on it's own.

How do you racing folks wind down after a race?

I've been having issues getting to sleep after League Races on Thursday nights.

I don't take Gels or Energy Drinks (races aren't long enough to justify them tbh). I usually ride home after to cool down and get the HR at a normal level.

Any thoughts? Meditation. Whalesong, Jagermeister Shots....?

Do you not have kids? They are usually enough to put me to sleep at the end of the day!

I remember some one tell me when I played football that if you train late in the evening its important to get your core temperature down before going to bed. This can be done naturally over a couple of ours or a cool shower.

PS I think this is the wrong thread!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,121 ✭✭✭daragh_

doh!

you see what sleep deprivation has done - moved threads!

Are we there yet?

The DPD website isnt great for tracking but it was updated today. Estimated delivery is now tomorrow

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,221 ✭✭✭✭m5ex9oqjawdg2i

Hey,

Can you post the new address and times we can collect from the office when the kits arrive? Thanks :)

• Registered Users Posts: 851 ✭✭✭TonyStark

It feels like Christmas! Wheeeee!

Hopefully it will Come before then!

DPD are ****
    Your estimated delivery date is Tuesday 02 June 2015

So we're not there yet.

Can we stop for ice cream?
    Please
    Please
    Please

dav will have an update

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,840 ✭✭✭Dav

350352.jpg

They're heeeeeeerrrreeeeeee...... :D

• Advertisement

Dav wrote: »
    350352.jpg

They're heeeeeeerrrreeeeeee...... :D

I thought there might be a few replies before you posted!

• Registered Users Posts: 106 ✭✭TripleMinor

Is the office the one on Golden Lane...I work right beside there..can I pick up today..?? :)

Use a referral link when purchasing a Tesla and get free Supercharging KMs https://www.tesla.com/en_ie/referral/stephen958732

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,221 ✭✭✭✭m5ex9oqjawdg2i

Is the office the one on Golden Lane...I work right beside there..can I pick up today..?? :)

Don't quote me on this, but I believe that's the old office location.

I can collect today also :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,003 ✭✭✭veetwin

Anybody from North County Dublin collecting their kit this afternoon?. Portmarnock based but cannot make it into town today. Could collect some afternoon over the weekend if someone would be so kind to pick mine up this afternoon.

Folks I still need the list of who ordered what before I can give stuff out, if someone can link me to it that would be a great help.

We're no longer in the Golden Lane offices, we're on 29-31 South William St, only 5 minutes away. Our name's on the buzzer and we're on the second floor of the building.

If you want someone to collect your gear on your behalf, you must let me know via PM. No PM, No Gear! :D

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1I4DZz1V2Y2qCH2RYu5GFB37Uo5Dy7FxJE6ZUyox7b-Q/edit#gid=1793759210

I think this is the most up to date list.

I can drop by at about 3:30.
    I can pick up for other people if you pm Dav.

You can collect from me over the weekend - I live in Dublin 16

Use a referral link when purchasing a Tesla and get free Supercharging KMs https://www.tesla.com/en_ie/referral/stephen958732

• Registered Users Posts: 851 ✭✭✭TonyStark

Will be by this afternoon to collect this afternoon as well. :-)

OK folks, we have a problem - the order is incorrect I'm afraid. I've checked the list versus what's in the box and there were 5 XL Bib Shorts ordered, but 5 Large were sent. Everything else is correct and accounted for. So I'll sort this with godtabh and marcofan and will let you know when we have an update for you.

[edit]
    Anyone else who's order isn't affected, you're free to come and collect today (I'm here in the office till 6).

Can we collect Jerseys or are you going to hold onto the lot just in case?

• Advertisement

You're welcome to come and get your jerseys, that's no problem.

Advertisement