Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Your craziest friends

Options
  • 15-03-2008 9:38pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 12,382 ✭✭✭✭

One of my French female friends is randomly sending text messages as she wants to have sex with any stranger tonight. She's extremely pretty, but she's a bit crazy!

What crazy things do your crazy friends do?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,208 ✭✭✭✭aidan_walsh

Pics or it didn't happen.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,115 ✭✭✭Pacifico

You never got one then?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,382 ✭✭✭✭AARRRGH

Well she already knows me :)

She's just sending texts asking how does she know that person, they're in her phonebook... silly stuff.

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 23,157 Mod ✭✭✭✭Alanstrainor

That was your friend who texted me!
    yay or nay?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,673 ✭✭✭Miss Fluff

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 37,214 ✭✭✭✭Dudess

Is she sending them in French? Because that is a bit of a co-inkidink.

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 23,157 Mod ✭✭✭✭Alanstrainor

Dudess wrote: »

Haha,

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,382 ✭✭✭✭AARRRGH

Yeah, in French, her English is terrible.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37,214 ✭✭✭✭Dudess

Holy sh1t! gob_smacked really should have a look at this thread.

Alanstrainor, are you and gob_smacked the same person? I ask because of this post by you: http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=55404656&postcount=5

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,408 ✭✭✭studiorat

dublindude wrote: »
    One of my French female friends is randomly sending text messages as she wants to have sex with any stranger tonight. She's extremely pretty, but she's a bit crazy!

What crazy things do your crazy friends do?

Bring it on. The crazier the better! I'm a mayrter to chicks like that.

• Advertisement

Holy sh1t! gob_smacked really should have a look at this thread.

Alanstrainor, are you and gob_smacked the same person? I ask because of this post by you: http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=55404656&postcount=5

Ha, no...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,408 ✭✭✭studiorat

that thread is just bad, don't go there.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,508 ✭✭✭✭dsmythy

DublinDude taking the piss eh?

• Registered Users Posts: 521 ✭✭✭RuailleBuaille

• Registered Users Posts: 410 ✭✭summer_ina_bowl

er, my crazy house mate, has a kinky thing about jam..... once i arrived home after a night out and crashed into her room to tell her how much dancing she missed... lets just say she wasn't in there alone and i'll never eat chivers again!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 12,778 ✭✭✭✭Kold

You know full well that you have no interest in our craziest friends and their antics.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 noskey

Hey summer in a bowl,

Thats totally gross what was she at?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,081 ✭✭✭the whole year inn

well the number was french so me thinks you are talking bs!Come on dublindude you have no friends wy lie ?!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,497 ✭✭✭✭Dragan

If she in the mood to get laid it would be cheaper for her to hit town.

As for crazy **** my friends do? well, nothing as crazy as sex in the 21st century.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,168 ✭✭✭Neamhshuntasach

a mate of mine from san diego broke into a jcb type thing in guatemala and ended up crashing it through some federal building. He's still in prison over there. didn't help that he had a bag of shrooms on him. Or that he was on them.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,556 ✭✭✭MizzLolly

My friend try to reverse over my ex in her new car! When I asked what was she thinking she replied; "it's his own fault, he should've moved"!

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,082 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

My friend will do anything you tell him. On first meeting with him, you will probably see him naked in public...

Advertisement