Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Just got a weirid text what to do

Options
  • 15-03-2008 7:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7,086 ✭✭✭

just got this from a french number what does it mean online translator are useless also what do it mean and what to reply a new scam? either way here is the message

tes qui toi encore? que fous ton numero dans mon repertoire? toi pas parler francais hein?

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 16,587 CMod ✭✭✭✭faceman

It means:

Who are you again? Why is your number in my address book? You dont speak french?

Or thereabouts anyway. Did you break some poor french girl's heart???

• Registered Users Posts: 11,933 ✭✭✭✭GBX

I wouldnt worry about it unless you get a few more. Its basically saying its that you, do ya not speak french. Doesnt sound like a scam to me.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Politics Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 81,309 CMod ✭✭✭✭coffee_cake

just got this from a french number what does it mean online translator are useless also what do it mean and what to reply a new scam? either way here is the message

tes qui toi encore? que fous ton numero dans mon repertoire? toi pas parler francais hein?

"who are you again? why do i have your number? you dont speak french, eh?"

i think

• Closed Accounts Posts: 271 ✭✭Rebeller

something along the line of: "who are you? who the hell put your number in my phonebook? you obviously don't speak french do you?"

Seems to be written by a non native speaker.

You should respond with: "Mange du merde et meurt, pute!":D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,986 ✭✭✭✭mikemac

faceman wrote: »
    It means:

Who are you again? Why is your number in my address book? You dont speak french?

Or thereabouts anyway. Did you break some poor french girl's heart???

Yep, pretty good translation.

So tell us OP, did you treat some French girl badly?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 9,330 ✭✭✭Gran Hermano

Reply back with
    "Votre mere" :D

• Registered Users Posts: 7,086 ✭✭✭the whole year inn

I going to say girls lots and lots of girls there is so many.Could this be a bad plot to a moive I could make millions who wants in.

Reply saying this:

"je suis désolé. je n'ai pas voulu dire pour manger votre enfant, a-t-il senti gentil et est-ce que j'ai pris du pain et de la confiture comment pourrais je ne pas résister ?"

• Registered Users Posts: 4,986 ✭✭✭Red Hand

Reply saying this:

"je suis désolé. je n'ai pas voulu dire pour manger votre enfant, a-t-il senti gentil et est-ce que j'ai pris du pain et de la confiture comment pourrais je ne pas résister ?"

Put that in txtspk and then when she replies the same, the OP will be in business.;)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,086 ✭✭✭the whole year inn

should i mention the rugby and how so you say "pity the frogs lost today " am I to charming I dont want her to get a big head!

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,059 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

Reply back "Yeah, I'd love a blowjob, cheers."

• Registered Users Posts: 2,403 ✭✭✭passive

Yeah, well, us Paddys lost too...

try "ta gueule" or "prends moi maintenant, dessous le boule à facettes!"
    (your face/take me now, under the disco ball)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,165 ✭✭✭DEmeant0r

say "Je baisé ta mere hier".

• Registered Users Posts: 521 ✭✭✭RuailleBuaille

DEmeant0r wrote: »
    say "Je baisé ta mere hier".

J'ai baisé :P. Ou peut-être je baisais? (if you mean you did it in like a continuous sense, for the whole day, mebbe, rather than as a single event)

• Registered Users Posts: 9,029 ✭✭✭Lockstep

I surrender!

• Registered Users Posts: 772 ✭✭✭floydmoon1

ye all seem to presuming its a french girl and not a fella txting him.:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,330 ✭✭✭Gran Hermano

passive wrote: »
    J'ai baisé :P. Ou peut-être je baisais? (if you mean you did it in like a continuous sense, for the whole day, mebbe, rather than as a single event)

That's the difference between us Irish guys and you Frenchies, we're more
    'repeat offenders' than 'one hit wonders' - maybe it's the Guinness.

;):D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,502 ✭✭✭thefinalstage

French. The language of failure.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,821 ✭✭✭useful_contacts

is it creepy that i got this text too:confused:

is this gal a lesbian?:D

• Advertisement

That's the difference between us Irish guys and you Frenchies, we're more
    'repeat offenders' than 'one hit wonders' - maybe it's the Guinness.

;):D

I'm Oirish too :P. And I don't think that's how the reputations of French & Irish men as lovers actually goes...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 994 ✭✭✭mental07

Rebeller wrote: »
    Seems to be written by a non native speaker.
    Au contraire, I think. Frenchies can make spelling mistakes too!

Advertisement