Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Help =[

Options
  • 11-11-2008 4:24am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 14

Okay right so im 18 im a guy and i came here cos i always thought well girls get me more and are more understanding :) so erm ok ive been with my girlfriend for about 4 nearly 5 months my longest ever :) im very proud of that ok and basically she wants too have sex but i dont and the reason is is cos shes only 14 now i dont want yous calling me a pedo cos keep in mind im not pressuring her i havent asked her she's asked me completly of her own accord but ive heard that like if i did have sex with her id get arrested or sumtin like im not well up on the legal system and stuff so could someone please help :( x x x x

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,040 ✭✭✭BKtje

This should really be in PI.

You are 18 which means you are an adult. Unfortunately since your gf is 14 she is still counted as a child.
    I'm going to quote the information on the citizens information website.
    Defilement of a child aged under 15 years

The Criminal Law (Sexual Offences) Act 2006 makes it a criminal offence to engage or attempt to engage in a sexual act with a child under the age of 15 years. This is what is meant by the term ‘defilement’. The maximum sentence for this offence is life imprisonment.
    http://www.citizensinformation.ie/categories/justice/criminal-law/criminal-offences/law_on_sex_offences_in_ireland

Is it worth it? I'm sorry to be so cold but i imagine this is the response you'll get from most.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14 Broken-Glass

If you read my post like i aint had sex with her or anything ive done nothing with her i wanna wait until its legal like i have kissed her a few times but thats not sexual according too most sites its considered a greeting

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 47,282 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

Thread locked

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement