Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

What do you do in the shower?

2»

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 179 ✭✭King Of Wishful Thinking

Pretend I'm whoever it is that is singing on my stereo, which I usually have full blast.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,033 ✭✭✭mauzo

I LOVE my shower. I leave the bathroom door open, my bedroom door open and my balcony door open. So its a bit cold and breezy but the water is nice and hot.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,455 ✭✭✭Where To

mauzo wrote: »
    I LOVE my shower. I leave the bathroom door open, my bedroom door open and my balcony door open. So its a bit cold and breezy but the water is nice and hot.
    My neighbour used to do that, but she stopped after her pussy got pneumonia. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,910 ✭✭✭OneArt

Cry.

Where To wrote: »
    My neighbour used to do that, but she stopped after her pussy got pneumonia. :(

Be grand sure I've no pets :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,090 ✭✭✭jill_valentine

OneArt wrote: »
    Cry.

It's the perfect place. Nobody can see your tears, it's brilliant!

I used to empty shampoo onto the floor of the shower and slide around for a while. I did this until I moved out and pay for my own shampoo :o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,455 ✭✭✭Where To

Be grand sure I've no pets :)
    Neither did my neighbour. :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,775 ✭✭✭✭kfallon

Twirl my willy around in my hand shouting 'woo woo'

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,540 ✭✭✭Giselle

I like to come up with witty retorts to annoying things people have said to me the previous day.

And I wash.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34,809 ✭✭✭✭smash

I wait until the cat comes in, then open the shower door slowly, throw water on him and laugh to myself!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,324 ✭✭✭BillyMitchel

Block up the plug hole, let the water fill up and pretend I'm having a bath.

Block up the plug hole, let the water fill up and pretend I'm having a bath.

I used to do that! Put a facecloth over the plug hole and let it fill up to my ankles and splash around.

I was about 16

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,293 ✭✭✭1ZRed

Stand under the water with idle thoughts for the most part, occasionally give myself a shampoo beard with matching mohawk.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 43,028 ✭✭✭✭SEPT 23 1989

Daydream about winning the lotto

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,876 ✭✭✭Spread

08-08-2011, 22:01 #69
    Captain_Hindsight

Adverts | Friends
    Was walking home to Ranelagh after a night out. Had a few Guinness during the night. I knew I was brewing something up and it was going to be close. As I got to the door, it popped. Could feel it rolling down my leg.

Got up the stairs and hopped straight into the shower with my clothes on, problem sorted

Thank you Captain. Now we know what you do in the shower ....... how about telling us what you do in the toilet pan? Or is that for a new thread?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,324 ✭✭✭BillyMitchel

I used to do that! Put a facecloth over the plug hole and let it fill up to my ankles and splash around.

I was about 16

I better not say how old I am then!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,985 ✭✭✭✭dgt

My Mrs :p

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,776 ✭✭✭Jhcx

I set a timer. I think of a million ways to think of things to beat it. Then time runs out so I only have 2mins to wash . Now time for shower.

Advertisement