Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

a little lotto goes a long way

Options
13»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 66 ✭✭GodOfRadio

Never won anything outside of 2 or 3.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,909 ✭✭✭✭Wertz

I was just listening to the radio news and the final story was about the €14M+ jackpot being won and the ticket being sold in Glenageary on friday afternoon.
    A national lottery spokesperson came on to "advise people to check their lottery tickets" :rolleyes:
    OMFG. I hate this country sometimes...

That's the shop across the road from my mams - she rang me in a panic to see if I had bought my ticket there - but guess what......I hadn't :(

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

That's the shop across the road from my mams - she rang me in a panic to see if I had bought my ticket there - but guess what......I hadn't :(

Useless. Id have bought it there if I was in Dublin. Id probably have picked those numbers also. :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,010 ✭✭✭Tech3

Wertz wrote: »
    I was just listening to the radio news and the final story was about the €14M+ jackpot being won and the ticket being sold in Glenageary on friday afternoon.

It good to know that none of the lads I work with didnt win since I rarely do the lotto :D.

A question, anyone working who would win say 2million, would ye quit work? I mean it would go down the tube quickly when you take a car, holidays and a house into account. I know I wouldnt thats really not that much to survive on.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 798 ✭✭✭lucky-colm

guy's
    this will probably be my last post going to collect that big lotto check tomorrow and then iam getting out of here. probably going to head to berverlly hills or maybe a plush condo in vegas or maybe hang out with that prince guy in monte carlo (who ever he is) but where ever i will go i will always remember ye guys.

maybe i'll drop ye a post from where ever i end up in this crazy world.

goodbye all

Advertisement