Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WARNING: Cannibal Taxi Driver At Large

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,995 ✭✭✭Sofiztikated

Overheal wrote: »
    Wouldnt a Cannibal Taxi Driver only eat other Taxi Drivers?

If so, I don't understand what the problem is.

Yer man is a taxi driver, so boyo could have doused him in salt and vinegar and munched all night.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,896 ✭✭✭✭Spook_ie

Highsider wrote: »
    All jokes aside i hope the fella is alright. Sounds like a nasty person to me.

FYP As the driver would appear to not be a legit taxi driver

• Registered Users Posts: 10,896 ✭✭✭✭Spook_ie

Overheal wrote: »
    Wouldnt a Cannibal Taxi Driver only eat other Taxi Drivers?

If so, I don't understand what the problem is.

I know what you mean but as he isn't technicaly a taxi driver ( not licensed ) does that mean it would be more accurate to describe him as a non taxi driver cannibal, in which case you're all dead meat except for genuine taxi drivers, God I'll sleep easier tonight after realising that :rolleyes:

Mind You just for those of you in the West reports of a Navy Mercedes Taxi stolen last night ( Mon 20th ) after stabbing the taxi driver, so don't get into any Navy Mercs without checking the IDs etc.
    Stolen taxi sought by Gardai
    Written by News desk
    Tuesday, 21 April 2009 15:30
    GARDAI are still trying to locate a stolen Mercedes taxi, which was taken in a robbery leaving its owner hospitalised after he was stabbed during the incident.
    The assault took place near the village of Croagh at around 3am this morning after the driver picked up a man and a woman in the city centre.
    It is understood the couple wanted to travel to an address in Croagh but attacked the driver shortly after the taxi left the N21.
    The man was treated for his injuries at the Mid Western Regional Hospital and his condition has been described as ‘not serious’.
    The car is described as a navy Mercedes with Dublin 97 registered plates.
    Gardai are seeking anyone with information about the incident to contact them.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10 DanWhack

a nice guy if u avoid talking about the cannibal thing

Advertisement