Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ultimate Premier League 2014/15

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13,329 ✭✭✭✭8-10

jimmii wrote: »
    Depends how many have Kane stats in the regular game show how many preferred him to Costa given the option! Hopefully not too many with him!!

71 is massive only 49 for me so far!! 3 in the late game and obviously 7 more to play if need be!

Yeah i've none in the late game and only 3 bench players playing tomorrow and 2 on Monday. So will play the 3 lads tomorrow and see what happens, Theo is one of them so he mightn't even start

• Registered Users Posts: 15,262 ✭✭✭✭manual_man

57 with krul/clyne/tadic to go today, decent enough despite taking the (C) off Costa

• Registered Users Posts: 14,810 ✭✭✭✭jimmii

KevIRL wrote: »
    70 points today and Clyne playing later. Starting Lloris ahead of DDG turned out to be a mistake.

Have Dimichelles, Aguero and Naismith left. So will lose 3 points to start the 2 City lads tomorrow

If it right before its still the right thing to have done. Shouldn't look at it in a result orientated way like that. Spurs home to Sunderland looked a lot better than a fairly dodgy United back line away to QPR.

8-10 wrote: »
    Yeah i've none in the late game and only 3 bench players playing tomorrow and 2 on Monday. So will play the 3 lads tomorrow and see what happens, Theo is one of them so he mightn't even start

I think I have 5 tomorrow and then Foster & Berahino as back up after that fingers crossed I don't need them!

• Registered Users Posts: 39,505 ✭✭✭✭KevIRL

If it right before its still the right thing to have done. Shouldn't look at it in a result orientated way like that. Spurs home to Sunderland looked a lot better than a fairly dodgy United back line away to QPR.

It was a much of a much alright, still they are the thing I need to get right to make up the ground

• Advertisement

It was a much of a much alright, still they are the thing I need to get right to make up the ground

Can't be worrying over variance/luck! As long as you make the right decisions that is the important thing!

3 points from clyne brings me to 73. Will drop to 70 tomorrow to bring on aguero and DiMichellis

Up to 30th. Hoped for a bit better but last weeks disaster is clearly gonna take a while to rectify

nice one Downing. another transfer in working out straight away. 58 now with Sanchez(C), Kun and Rambo to go

Downing adds a healthy 10pts. On 77 with Mertesacker and possibly Walcott to play. Missed out on 11pts by not captaining Costa but only so much you can do. 1 defender each from Everton & WBA tomorrow if Arsenal lads don't score well, but in reality I'm not expecting much from what I have left.

• Advertisement

Big scores round here this week! West game points get me up to 58 with komp, Sanchez and aguero up next. Aguero going nuts will destroy my FPL week even more but should save my ufpl week!

As you were, finished on 73 again. Aguero and Sanchez doing nothing is huge for me though. Will lose some places from wham players but can take that.

Aguero 1pt out for Naismith tomorrow

Mertesacker got 7 unexpectedly! Up to 84pts and Walcott's 0 means I'll sub him out for Jagielka. Wisdom will stay on my bench. 214pts in January now.

Mertesacker got 7 unexpectedly! Up to 84pts and Walcott's 0 means I'll sub him out for Jagielka. Wisdom will stay on my bench. 214pts in January now.

Good work. In the running for the jan monthly?

Saw on another site a theory that some people set up teams at the start of each month purely with the aim of winning that months prize. Not the worst idea, risk a fiver to possibly win a grand but completely against the spirit of the game.

Down 8 to 38. Naismith in for the loss of just 1 point (aguero) should mean I dont drop below last weeks end position of 43. Still just aiming to thread water for Jan while preserving transfers.

Down 40ish places with 61 Kompany & Krul out for Foster & Berahino for a zero point loss hopefully they can chip in with a few points! Berahino (c) that last roll of the captaincy dice!!

Berahino (c) that last roll of the captaincy dice!!

McCauley for me :pac::pac:

Last chance capt saloon worked for me earlier this season when clyne got a goal. Don't rule it out lads

• Registered Users Posts: 529 ✭✭✭Hackers

I'm in that saloon tonight with Naismith, if he starts. Whatever chance of a decent haul will be even less if he doesn't and I have to go with Wisdom!
    Last chance capt saloon worked for me earlier this season when clyne got a goal. Don't rule it out lads

92 for the week

• Advertisement

lost my h2h's in the main game coz of that WBA cleanie, but McCauley (C) and Wisdom got me 20pts in this! 81pts for the week, should be enough for a 2nd green arrow (after 5 red ones!) i hope

74 for me

Red arrow for the week in the end. Down 7 to 50th

up exactly 100 places :) 674th

Down 7 places too with 73 if only I had gone with foster instead of berahino!

chap in 1st place has a 50pt lead over 2nd - that's fair ridiculous

The guy with the highest score this gameweek had Kompany with a -1 and no Costa!

The guy with the highest score this gameweek had Kompany with a -1 and no Costa!

That's pretty crazy! Creative play going taking out rangel with 0 and not kompany with -1! Interesting to go with Ox over Aguero too.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,161 ✭✭✭Dearg81

Solid enough score of 75 points for me. I brought in Downing, Tadic and Bertrand so only Downing contributed. I'll be ditching more deadwood next gameweek so my squad is looking a lot better.

• Advertisement

Tadic has been a hero for me in this, but i'm strongly considering transferring him out. His attitude just hasn't been right lately, and Saints have more options with the arrival of Elia, JWP back from injury, and JRod possibly not too far from a return too.

Advertisement