Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ultimate Premier League 2014/15

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 15,263 ✭✭✭✭manual_man

Tadic on bench :(:confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 13,332 ✭✭✭✭8-10

Elia starts in his place. Quality player

Not having Sanchez screws up my January score. Will focus remainder of my transfers on February's fixtures then I suppose!

8-10 wrote: »
    Elia starts in his place. Quality player

Not having Sanchez screws up my January score. Will focus remainder of my transfers on February's fixtures then I suppose!

Tadic is class tho. Their most creative player by a mile. I imagine he's nursing a slight knock hence the bench

manual_man wrote: »
    Tadic is class tho. Their most creative player by a mile. I imagine he's nursing a slight knock hence the bench

You're probably right, Davis is probably the one in his spot.

Dusan the Mighty :) 84pts all done

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,810 ✭✭✭✭jimmii

8 points in 28 minutes from Tadic thats pretty impressive.

Finished on 80 max possible from my squad was 82 so happy with that!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,162 ✭✭✭Dearg81

88 points this week, my 3 transfers got 59 of them!

Dearg81 wrote: »
    my 3 transfers got 59 of them!

Wow :eek:!!

Up almost 200 places overall from last week to 774th. Delighted with that.

• Registered Users Posts: 39,533 ✭✭✭✭KevIRL

Fukking ouch. Down 42 places to 52nd. Grim

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,162 ✭✭✭Dearg81

jimmii wrote: »
    8 points in 28 minutes from Tadic thats pretty impressive.

Finished on 80 max possible from my squad was 82 so happy with that!

I think I'm gonna have to find a spot in my squad for him as he seems to score well in this game.

KevIRL wrote: »
    Fukking ouch. Down 42 places to 52nd. Grim

Ouch. At least you have the rolled over transfers should give an edge on some around you.

I think I'm gonna have to find a spot in my squad for him as he seems to score well in this game.

He certainly does he is always picking up the extras so handy on the days he blanks if you can still rely on him to get 4 points or so.

He's a demon for the extras - he's right up with Fab in this regard

Hard to find where to spend the money if you go with Austin, Ings & Kane up front! I'm going to end up with some big names sitting in the reserves and no doubt a couple of big scores in there too!

good chance i'll be adding in Sturridge so i'll have Aguero/Costa/Kane/Sturridge as my main striker options. Not bad ;) But there's great lower priced options in midfield and that seems to be where most of the points are at in ultimate

good chance i'll be adding in Sturridge so i'll have Aguero/Costa/Kane/Sturridge as my main striker options. Not bad ;) But there's great lower priced options in midfield and that seems to be where most of the points are at in ultimate

Absolutely players like Tadic & Fab are made for UFPL they seem almost guaranteed 4 points even if their team loses. Good to have a game where basic involvement is a lot more rewarded than FPL. With your budget defense you can always come out with a few points when they get a bit of a beating just from all the clearance and interceptions some get vs the big teams.

Absolutely players like Tadic & Fab are made for UFPL they seem almost guaranteed 4 points even if their team loses. Good to have a game where basic involvement is a lot more rewarded than FPL. With your budget defense you can always come out with a few points when they get a bit of a beating just from all the clearance and interceptions some get vs the big teams.

true. these can make a difference alright. centre backs for obvious reasons score better in this regard compared to full backs. all adds up

Guzan
    Ivan Clyne Van Aanholt
    Di Maria(C) Sterling Fabregas Tadic
    Costa Barnes Kane

Use my 3 transfers again this week I swear I will roll these next 3 over!

Krul (Foster)

Cahill - Jones - Colo (Cresswell, Kompany)

Sig - Fab - Boyd - Chadli (Sanchez, Downing)

Kane (c) - Pelle - Costa (Berahino, Aguero)

Little bit worried about Bertand and Sterling in the reserves but what can you do!

Rookie error, never fully checked the line ups and have Caulker in my team even though he doesnt start today. Hutton in the reserves :mad:

• Advertisement

Rookie error, never fully checked the line ups and have Caulker in my team even though he doesnt start today. Hutton in the reserves :mad:

I started Shawcross over Siggy

last minute captain change from Costa to AdM. Aaaaaaaaaaaaargh

last minute captain change from Costa to AdM. Aaaaaaaaaaaaargh

ouch!

Site down for everyone?

ouch!

just a bit

Site down for everyone?

Able to get on to both sites but quite slow.

Well we got that little bit of Kane fun out of our system now to pass the armband over to Aguero to let rip.

I'm sure a lot of people captained Costa which will hurt my ranking. I'm on 71 as it stands and will make at least 3 subs, probably 4 or 5. I'm way down in January though because of last week, 46pts off the top

8-10 wrote: »
    I'm sure a lot of people captained Costa which will hurt my ranking. I'm on 71 as it stands and will make at least 3 subs, probably 4 or 5. I'm way down in January though because of last week, 46pts off the top

Depends how many have Kane stats in the regular game show how many preferred him to Costa given the option! Hopefully not too many with him!!

71 is massive only 49 for me so far!! 3 in the late game and obviously 7 more to play if need be!

• Advertisement

70 points today and Clyne playing later. Starting Lloris ahead of DDG turned out to be a mistake.

Have Dimichelles, Aguero and Naismith left. So will lose 3 points to start the 2 City lads tomorrow

Advertisement