Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Post Your Pet Pic (DON'T QUOTE PHOTOS)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,906 ✭✭✭SarahBM

16835952814_2863d94cd0_z.jpg

My Brother's Dog Lilly

17270781478_59a6d19311_z.jpg
    And the Princess herself, Taylor
    17270955560_ba8d3e0a65_z.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 1,405 ✭✭✭Dandelion6

My attempts at getting work done are proving difficult. I keep being distracted by this little bundle of adorableness attaching itself to my leg (and my laptop)!

24348br.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 14,020 ✭✭✭✭tk123

MINE!!!! :p

348458.png

• Registered Users Posts: 3,277 ✭✭✭aonb

^^^^^ yes and a very attractive um, er, ahhhh, yellow ducky wash-up brush it is!!!!!!!!!! Just what every dog needs :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,325 ✭✭✭✭Dozen Wicked Words

Our old girl and our new girl.
    2i74g2b.jpg10e39ex.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,911 ✭✭✭✭scudzilla

Took the beasts to the woods today, Brodi taught Piper the joys of mud :mad:

pups_zpslupyxtvr.jpg

The doggies showing their support in their Yes Equality bandanas :p

349029.png

349030.png

• Registered Users Posts: 3,431 ✭✭✭rottie 11

Bruno the birthday boy. hes 1 today :)

20150517_105256.jpg

20150514_223607.jpg

20150517_112956.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 8,259 ✭✭✭MonkieSocks

Georgie posing on the Bull Wall

Georgie.Boy_zpscqp3sa71.jpg

And enjoying Flower Power in Malahide Park

20150510_114707-1-1_zpsrdqp2xy5.jpg

=(:-) Me? I know who I am. I'm a dude playing a dude disguised as another dude (-:)=

• Registered Users Posts: 3,761 ✭✭✭Knine

One of my little babies at 2 weeks old

349123.jpg

• Advertisement

Georgie gittin ready ta chase dun de sassanach’s.........................ta ate :pac:

Ya dinna wanna miss with de Clan McWest-Highlander....aye

Hunting_zpsmmsgvkey.jpg

=(:-) Me? I know who I am. I'm a dude playing a dude disguised as another dude (-:)=

• Registered Users Posts: 1,405 ✭✭✭Dandelion6

MonkieSocks I'm not really a dog person, but I have to admit yours is exceptionally adorable!

Dandelion6 wrote: »
    MonkieSocks I'm not really a dog person, but I have to admit yours is exceptionally adorable!

Thanks Dandy :)

Georgie a very relaxed and chilled little feller, he never gets upset or angry but sometimes he misses his two older sisters who passed a away a few years ago.

Sally RIP @ 15, Georgie and Colleen RIP @17
    Crimbo.jpg

Love your Cat Pics, love the movement of Cats.

Grace and Prowness :)

Keeping an eye on things :pac:

349174.JPG

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 23,055 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kiith

I didn't realise cats actually did this. She's was only in the apartment for 20 minutes before finding a new home :)

TuRumli.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 661 ✭✭✭ncur

Kiith wrote: »
    I didn't realise cats actually did this. She's was only in the apartment for 20 minutes before finding a new home :)

Beautiful cat, is she Burmese?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,277 ✭✭✭aonb

ncur wrote: »
    Beautiful cat, is she Burmese?

and are her eyes BLUE?! Shes lovely

• Registered Users Posts: 661 ✭✭✭ncur

Or maybe sealpoint? She's really distinctive.

• Registered Users Posts: 838 ✭✭✭bluecherry74

tk123 wrote: »

Reminds me of this - I was on holiday a couple of years ago and the cottage had a half door. I was delighted as I though I could nip in and out to the car for my things without the dogs feeling left alone. I picked up a load of bags, turned around and saw this:

10436400275_461f97bda3_b.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 21,421 ✭✭✭✭Alun

Cardboard boxes, paper bags, cupboards, wardrobes, washing baskets, dishwashers, washing machines ... you name it, if a cat can get in it, it will!!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 8,635 ✭✭✭Pumpkinseeds

Not one of our cats. I fits I sits.:D

funny-cats-if-it-fits-i-sits-7.jpg

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 2,281 Mod ✭✭✭✭angeldaisy

A Day in the life.....

Morning!!
    DSC_0064.JPG

Walkies!

DSC_0095.JPG

Playtime..

DSC_0100.JPG

Bedtime...

DSC_0103.JPG

It's a hard life!!

• Registered Users Posts: 209 ✭✭DamienOB

29dhllg.jpg

Frankie saying to the other half, "Seriously, another selfie?"

• Registered Users Posts: 9,196 ✭✭✭maximoose

The lads getting ready for festival season

Lq1zKhO.jpg

3 from this morning - waiting for me to stop working, looking for a squirrel and then an ice-cream treat for Lucy's birthday tomorrow... Bailey having had ice cream before ate the whole thing in one go lol!! :p

349725.png

• Registered Users Posts: 3,553 ✭✭✭mymo

The little fluff ball I found (almost ran over)exactly 24hrs ago on a deserted country road in the middle of nowhere

2l91dmw.jpg

hrei9s.jpg
    Showing just how tame she is, definitely dumped :(

• Registered Users Posts: 2,589 ✭✭✭shakencat

mymo wrote: »
    The little fluff ball I found (almost ran over)exactly 24hrs ago on a deserted country road in the middle of nowhere

Showing just how tame she is, definitely dumped :(

how cute!
    will she be your babog now?

:o:o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,635 ✭✭✭Pumpkinseeds

Jesus Mymo, I don't know how people can dump them. Molly was even smaller when my husband found her under a machine in the moulding department where he works. A rescue I volunteered with often had dogs that had been tied up and left in bogs. Some people should just be shot.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,553 ✭✭✭mymo

We have 4 cats and 2 dogs, so won't be keeping her, I'll feed her up, I've started worming her, and as soon as I think she's ready to go I'll find her a good home.
    I get kittens either handed in to me, I find them like this, or I catch feral kittens very young and tame them every year.
    I just wish people would neuter, but I have two good homes in mind for 'nosey rosey' said we nicknamed her. She only about 6 weeks I think, she's eating well so she won't be with me long.

She's adorable, watches everything we do and is very playful, dogs can't wait to mother her, but keeping them separated until worming is done.

• Advertisement

My baba is 2 today - she's grown a little :D

349820.png

Lucy and Rebel : "Take these crappy kongs away and give us another fish skin bone!!" ... Bailey was the one I thought I'd have the most trouble settling down while we had coffee but he sat happy out working on the kong while the other 2 protested! :P

349821.png

Birthday toys
    349822.png

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement