Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Autosmart Products

2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 249 ✭✭E30i

Hi RH, Can I get Scotts number off you please whenever you get a chance.

Tks

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,935 ✭✭✭randy hickey

PM sent to you E30i!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 249 ✭✭E30i

Spot on RH received that tks

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Noopital

Can you send me his number too, please?

Noopital wrote: »
    Can you send me his number too, please?

PM sent.

Welcome to the forum btw!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2 Noopital

Cheers RH!

• Registered Users Posts: 3 alex_carroll99

Hi randy could you send me Scott's number please?

Sent to you there now Alex.

Thanks again!!

• Registered Users Posts: 48 sanjo

Hi randy . Will you send me his number please

• Advertisement

Sent to you there now via PM.

I'd say the old Bio Brisk would come in handy in a nursing home alright!!

Thanks for that, will let you know how shiny the nursing home turns out!!!!!!!!

Thanks for that, will let you know how shiny the nursing home turns out!!!!!!!!

Just to let you all know I have been trying to contact Scott since the 4th of October. He told me he would be in my area on the 5th and that he would call me, he never did. I then called him 2 weeks later and he said to send my details to him and he would contact me when he was in my area, he never did. Then, today I called him and he said he was in foxrock which is quite close to where I live, I told him I could come and meet him but he said he would give me a call after he does a few runs. So I waited around for him and at 5 o clock he called me and asked where I was, I told him, and he was I fact no where near where I was and said He might be around on Saturday. I then called the smart group and spoke to a guy called Clive and told him I was having trouble getting Scott to meet me. He then told me there priorities were people who spend 500 euro a month and that are in the trade. Not very professional seeing as I would have spent close on 300euro buying products, not very nice or fair just because I am not in the trade. I sent Scott numerous text messages saying I would meet him anywhere as I realise he is probably busy, but he never replies!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Jamieo69

Hi lad do any of ye know someone that covers the south of ireland with autosmart

Jamieo69 wrote: »
    Hi lad do any of ye know someone that covers the south of ireland with autosmart

South as in the Republic or south as in Munster?

If the latter, Crowleys are the Autosmart franchisee you're looking for:

http://crowley-group.com/chemicals/index.html

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28 finnyj

If the latter, Crowleys are the Autosmart franchisee you're looking for:

I bought some Automart products off this group today and thought it might be handy to post some prices.
    These prices are over the counter (Not Trade) and include VAT. Hope there helpful

Highstyle 5L (Tyre and Trim Dressing) €44.13
    G101 (APC) €26.78
    Glass Clear (Glass Cleaner) €28.12
    Blast Berry (€6.09)
    Trigger Spray (Top of spray bottle0 €2.21
    Trigger Bottle (€1.48)

I also purchased the Wheel Cleaner last week. Ill check the price and add it later. It was def under €30.

Hope these help some people.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 617 ✭✭✭mikehn

I have used BMK cleaning supplies for the first time and am really pleased overall, this is their web address http://www.reflectautocare.com/ if anyone wants to check out their range. My local rep, Brian, is a sound guy to deal with and can recommend them highly. He is based in North Kerry but covers a pretty wide area.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,607 ✭✭✭Newtown90

Anyone been in touch with a Cork Rep lately?

Tried the one in the last page but no response.

Have a family wedding coming up soon and need some Topaz and Tango for a good few cars.

Used eBay previously but wouldn't mind getting in touch with a rep this time.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,047 ✭✭✭Truckermal

Glenviewjf wrote: »
    Anyone been in touch with a Cork Rep lately?

Tried the one in the last page but no response.

Have a family wedding coming up soon and need some Topaz and Tango for a good few cars.

Used eBay previously but wouldn't mind getting in touch with a rep this time.

I normally call to the depot. .

• Advertisement
  • Hosted Moderators Posts: 9,953 ✭✭✭mik_da_man

Truckermal wrote: »
    I normally call to the depot. .

Where is it?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,047 ✭✭✭Truckermal

mik_da_man wrote: »
    Where is it?

Head up past the Topaz at the Airport roundabout and take the first right into a industrial estate and they are on the right, ring me if your going up..

Truckermal wrote: »
    Head up past the Topaz at the Airport roundabout and take the first right into a industrial estate and they are on the right, ring me if your going up..

Thanks got into them via Facebook, can only supply me 5L drums so no good to me unfortunately

• Registered Users Posts: 378 ✭✭Phoole

Thought I'd bump this post.

I bought a car in the UK last year and they gave me a small drop of Autosmart Air-freshener in a bottle as I commented on how nice it was. Anyone know if I can get it here, anywhere by mail or in Dublin? Its available on eBay but I'm pretty you can't post Aerosols overseas.

If anyone knows a rep, can you PM me his number?

Thanks! :)

Phoole wrote: »
    Thought I'd bump this post.

I bought a car in the UK last year and they gave me a small drop of Autosmart Air-freshener in a bottle as I commented on how nice it was. Anyone know if I can get it here, anywhere by mail or in Dublin? Its available on eBay but I'm pretty you can't post Aerosols overseas.

If anyone knows a rep, can you PM me his number?

Thanks! :)

Any idea what type was it? Cool, Bubble gum or the berry??

You should have a local rep in Dublin that you might be able to call to or organise to meet him somewhere.

Newtown90 wrote: »
    Any idea what type was it? Cool, Bubble gum or the berry??

You should have a local rep in Dublin that you might be able to call to or organise to meet him somewhere.

Unfortunately I can't remember the fragrance. Going by smell it was Bubblegum, berry or tropical - something fruity :) . I've found a car accessories crowd in Belfast who sell it so I'm hoping to get up there some time soon.

https://www.facebook.com/Autosmart-Dublin-Midlands-1425648684403138/

If you get in contact with these lads I'm sure they'll help!

Newtown90 wrote: »
    https://www.facebook.com/Autosmart-Dublin-Midlands-1425648684403138/

If you get in contact with these lads I'm sure they'll help!

Oh nice work... thank you mate :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 354 ✭✭Bandito909

Lads,

How do you know when the Autosmart lads have their truck in Dublin?
    I'm not sure how this crowd work? I would like to try a few of their products.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,377 ✭✭✭Curran

There are a few reps across the country!
    Give them a call and they'll let you know where they'll be or when they'll be in your area.

Advertisement