Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Diet tweak

Options
  • 18-08-2014 5:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,035 ✭✭✭

Hi all,

I know there is probably heaps of information that I am looking for on this, so if anyone could even point me in the right direction as regards a thread that would be fantastic.

I'm 28, not in terrible shape but certainly not in the shape I would like to be. I would be fairly lazy as regards my diet. Was never one to truly stick with any sort of a diet plan (even if the advice was as simple as avoid white bread, no cereals, etc.) but would love to try and do it. The absolute WEALTH (and sometimes contradictory) advice on the web can be overwhelming.

I go to the gym roughly 3-4 times a week, but never really did much cardio. Now that the Summer is over I am in the best shape, so am looking for rough advice/a plan to follow so that in a few months I am doing myself justice.

Ideally I would love to be toned, and definitely a bit fitter - I did a small cycle recently and was seriously blowing hard after it!

So if anyone could advise me, or even copy a thread that I could follow I would much obliged.

Thanks

Advertisement