Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Irish fruit and vegetables?

Options
  • 18-08-2014 1:34am
    Registered Users Posts: 112 ✭✭

Hey everyone, I have been trying to buy local produce of recent and I really cant find a decent place to buy fresh irish fruit and vegetables anywhere. I live in central Dublin. Does anyone know where I can buy irish fruit and vegetables, perferably organic? Cheers, Alex.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 24,559 ✭✭✭✭Alf Veedersane

Woods on Grand Canal St

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,457 ✭✭✭ford2600

AlexDublin wrote: »
    Hey everyone, I have been trying to buy local produce of recent and I really cant find a decent place to buy fresh irish fruit and vegetables anywhere. I live in central Dublin. Does anyone know where I can buy irish fruit and vegetables, perferably organic? Cheers, Alex.

Fruit Market behind Four Courts? Mind the forklifts!

• Registered Users Posts: 536 ✭✭✭nosietoes

Every Saturday in Temple Bar food market there is McNally's Farm stall - great value organic veg from north county Dublin. Also check out the green door market and Co op Market near Dean Street/Francis Street.

• Registered Users Posts: 112 ✭✭AlexDublin

thanks guys this is brillliant!!! :-)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,049 ✭✭✭groovyg

Fallon and Byrne on Exchequer street have a good fruit and veg selection

• Advertisement
Advertisement