Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What would you do if you met ET?

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,705 ✭✭✭Mr Trade In

I would use him to cure people of illnesses charging a Fcuk load of money.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,079 ✭✭✭Reindeer

I'd give them Neil deGrasse Tyson's phone number.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,733 ✭✭✭✭corktina

Ask for his passport...if he isn't from an EU country them he can gtfo,

If he is from a planet within the EU (he could be, I don't know who's in and who's not nowadays), I'd show him where the Social Welfare hang out, teach him to drink ten pints of porter, get into a fight, be sick and fall over.

Next, he'd need to know how to curse and lastly I'd teach him how to drive his spacecraft down the middle lane of the M50 at 90km/h and how not to indcate at roundabouts.

He'd fit right in then I think, you'd not even notice him

• Registered Users Posts: 3,012 ✭✭✭Plazaman

Is it THE ET or is it an ET, cause if it that sexy bird that was in Mars Attacks, my reponse would be different.

Plazaman wrote: »
    Is it THE ET or is it an ET, cause if it that sexy bird that was in Mars Attacks, my reponse would be different.

Marianne Faithful you mean?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,273 ✭✭✭racso1975

me and that glowing red finger would have a serious amount of fun

• Registered Users Posts: 2,921 ✭✭✭Remmy

I would get him to sign over exclusive drilling rights for his planet to me, muhahaha. Then I would shank him with a dull blade because we Humans destroy things we don't understand.

corktina wrote: »
    Marianne Faithful you mean?

you are all too young...google it.... marrianne faithful/mars bar

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,497 ✭✭✭billybudd

Ask him if he is indeed a man.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,785 ✭✭✭thomasj

I would congratulate him on finally finding intelligent life :cool:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 531 ✭✭✭tiny timy

Give him the lend of my phone, but get him to reverse the charges!

• Registered Users Posts: 97 ✭✭reginald

I'd get him drunk and seduce him on my leather couch whilst watching Aliens

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 90,700 Mod ✭✭✭✭Capt'n Midnight

billybudd wrote: »
    Ask him if he is indeed a man.
    ET the extra testicle

• Registered Users Posts: 12,815 ✭✭✭✭galwayrush

Same as i do every morning i meet my neighbour.. ' Good morning Bob '

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,109 ✭✭✭MaxSteele

Identify it's orifices, hold it down by both hands and give it a good shafting

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 90,700 Mod ✭✭✭✭Capt'n Midnight

MaxSteele wrote: »
    you don't need to be a xenobiologist to know that's not something you'd do with a lot of lifeforms on this planet never mind stranger ones.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,785 ✭✭✭9959

MaxSteele wrote: »

Any interplanetary court worth its salt would view the above as non-consensual.
    Shame on you!

Advertisement