Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How the World Sees Boards

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,246 ✭✭✭✭Riamfada

I got a text saying we were giving out about the Polish?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 324 ✭✭Joe Cool

Damn polish

• Registered Users Posts: 12,556 ✭✭✭✭AckwelFoley

I got a text saying we were giving out about the Polish? [/QUOTE

Meh, ive never followed trends, i prefer giving it in to the polish

• Registered Users Posts: 10,246 ✭✭✭✭Riamfada

I thought id get some Polish but It made my shoes too damn black

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,300 ✭✭✭CiaranC

Seems pretty accurate to me

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,082 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

Sangre wrote: »
    that definition was probably put by those fecking polish.

It's amazing what those polish get up to between swans.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 106 ✭✭jackbutler

How the world sees boards?
    With a mixture of envy, and lust.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,919 ✭✭✭Bob the Builder

darn polish
    ^^
    <3 that song.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,206 ✭✭✭zig

ive read on some different irish forums similar descriptions of this site! Fairly accurate tbh.

• Registered Users Posts: 38,247 ✭✭✭✭Guy:Incognito

wrote: »
    An internet message board set up to give Irish geeks too ugly to be seen in public a place to complain about the Polish and to internet stalk random z list Irish "celebrities". Its membership consists of 90% moderators who spend all thier time banning the other 10% for daring to talk about anything besides the Polish and z list Irish "celebrities".
    "Typical boards.ie thread"
    The Polish Keep Eating Our Swans?
    Has anyone else noticed thier are a lot fewer swans in Ireland the last few years? I blame the Polish, the other day I saw one eat a swans head while it was still alive.

Random poster 1. Yeah lol yore ma lol, I hate the polish, atari jaguar lol yore ma.

Random poster 2. At least thier not gypsies, lol yore ma's an atari jaguar.

Random Moderator 1. Thats it your both banned for using omproper punctuation. IM LOCKING THIS THREAD!!! THIS THREADS BANNED! IM BANNED TOO, EVERYONES BANNED, I'LL KILL YOU!! I'LL KILL YOU ALL! BANNED BANNED BANNED. (ohh god, I just want some non-internet friends).

I lol'ed. Iz I bannedz?

snyper wrote: »
    i prefer giving it in to the polish

MrSheen is about the only polish you get your hands on.

:)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 29,130 ✭✭✭✭Karl Hungus

zig wrote: »
    ive read on some different irish forums similar descriptions of this site! Fairly accurate tbh.

You've got a fairly loose definition of the word accurate, don't you? :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,643 ✭✭✭0ubliette

An internet message board set up to give Irish geeks too ugly to be seen in public a place to complain about the Polish and to internet stalk random z list Irish "celebrities". Its membership consists of 90% moderators who spend all thier time banning the other 10% for daring to talk about anything besides the Polish and z list Irish "celebrities".
    "Typical boards.ie thread"
    The Polish Keep Eating Our Swans?
    Has anyone else noticed thier are a lot fewer swans in Ireland the last few years? I blame the Polish, the other day I saw one eat a swans head while it was still alive.

Random poster 1. Yeah lol yore ma lol, I hate the polish, atari jaguar lol yore ma.

Random poster 2. At least thier not gypsies, lol yore ma's an atari jaguar.

Random Moderator 1. Thats it your both banned for using omproper punctuation. IM LOCKING THIS THREAD!!! THIS THREADS BANNED! IM BANNED TOO, EVERYONES BANNED, I'LL KILL YOU!! I'LL KILL YOU ALL! BANNED BANNED BANNED. (ohh god, I just want some non-internet friends).

It is pretty accurate, to be fair.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,269 ✭✭✭_feedback_

Jesus .... too many shoe/furniture polish jokes on this thread...

Anyway, I hear Ray Foley is writing for the Urban Dictionary these days ...

Oh wait a sec..........

Yore all banned from my forum.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37,215 ✭✭✭✭Dudess

Definition of irony: People who are bitter about being "left out" of Boards.ie labelling Boards.ie members as sad nerds with no friends.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,206 ✭✭✭zig

Dudess wrote: »
    Definition of irony: People who are bitter about being "left out" of Boards.ie labelling Boards.ie members as sad nerds with no friends.

These people dont exist to be honest. Its more people who are rightfully bitter about being banned for having a bit of a joke or putting up a bit of a debate and then getting banned.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,130 ✭✭✭✭Karl Hungus

zig wrote: »
    These people dont exist to be honest. Its more people who are rightfully bitter about being banned for having a bit of a joke or putting up a bit of a debate and then getting banned.

Depends on your definition of "Having a bit of a joke" though, doesn't it? There's lots of people who find it amusing to constantly troll and stir ****. Likewise "putting up a bit of a debate".

So, zig... What was your previously banned username? :pac:

Advertisement