Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

post your U.K Bargains

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,538 ✭✭✭niceirishfella

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 21,981 ✭✭✭✭Hanley

Go get.:pac:

Recession!!

Besides, I'm only 22, there's no way I'd get insurance. And there's no way I'd shift my '03 corrolla for any more than 7k.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 618 ✭✭✭pipsqueak

cant post link but this is a 04 3.0 tdi for 10k sterling so 10400 euro and vrt only 16000!!! Bargain! Who says vrt omps is unfair!media?id=839611069

• Closed Accounts Posts: 986 ✭✭✭Typhoon.

Hanley wrote: »

Nice...thats the cheapest one I've seen too

• Registered Users Posts: 1,389 ✭✭✭cianclarke

Hanley wrote: »
    Recession!!

Besides, I'm only 22, there's no way I'd get insurance. And there's no way I'd shift my '03 corrolla for any more than 7k.

To be honest I'm using the recession as an excuse to buy myself something really nice, sher I might as well ride it out in style like?! Only problem is I don't have a hope of selling my own car.

RE the insurance, I'm only 20 and have had no problem getting insurance on a 2.5 litre BMW coupe that I'm hoping to buy, so a 2 litre golf shouldn't be overly difficult, although I know it's a GTI.. Expensive perhaps, but surely worth it!

• Advertisement
Advertisement