Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Glenform Electricians Canada

Options
  • 10-10-2014 10:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Just a note to advise anyone thinking of coming out here to Canada with Glenform from Derry.
    You will definitely regret it as we are all treated very badly, kept in the dark, we are unable to get payslips, you will have to go to Derry 3 or 4 times previous to getting the job ( this is a long trek if your from southern ireland ) plus u have to go self employed in order to get the job, this will affect your social welfare in the future. morale out here is very low. when they fly u back to ireland they will fly u the cheapest way which is very often 10 to 12 hours out of your way. you will regert it if u come here, u have been warned......

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,803 ✭✭✭sunbeam

You would probably be better off posting this in the Work and Jobs forum. This is Carers not Careers...

• Registered Users Posts: 24 malafela

Hi roamingsparkie,

Is that bad there? I got a phone call yesterday for a 'appointment' but I was very weary about the whole set up they have. So I decided to research them a it more this morning and came across your post here. Some serious Cowboys by the looks of things.

I think I'll save myself the 11 hour round trip.

Cheers romaningsparkie

Advertisement